Page 2 of 57 12341252 ...
    Mentor
    10-05-2009, 09:04 AM #11
    Foreign markets:
    Europe all green (except one) - but barely
    Asia 6 down, 5 up

US Futures:
    NQ 1670 - up and holding support right on the line... (1650)
    ES 1026 - up, and also holding
    I guess I gotta load the dow futures into my portfolio.

Gold:
    Gold vs. Dollar - opened higher, but down 1003
    Futures holding in there at 1004.7
    Friday's gold stocks ANV and GSS held up best looks like...
    Who was it that mentioned GSS? Good call.

Ah, Natural gas was doing great last night... red candle now, $3.72

Ok.. gonna take a quick shower, then get the stuff up and ready.

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 09:18 AM #12
    12 minutes!!!!!

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 09:21 AM #13

Leftovers ...

Dr. Dave, glad you got some rest ... have been on the 50 -60hr+ work weeks pretty much the whole year, but I can't figure out what that shift is you are working ...

The ribs ... Not bad. Not great. Pork .. St.Louis style pre-rubbed with Pappy's. Took Greg's suggestion and basted them with olive oil, did the white trash version of smoking them with Mesquite chips in a foil pouch on the Weber for a good 2 and half hours ... Finished em off with my favorite RoadHouse, nice and spicy and HOT sauce for one half of them, the other with regular BBQ sauce. The pattern seems the same. The first one you bite into is great but the second and thirds seem to just be mediocre, something still isn't up to par ... the meat, the rub, ...

Ramsey, it's always great to read about those things you are doing with your son. Ironic, my wife went with a friend and her kid's to see that same movie this weekend ... she loved it, but she is big kid a heart anyway ...

Kicked some butt over here this weekend. Tore the living room apart, pretty much gutted it, cleaned the carpets that were a sheer embarrassment, went into work for a few hours prior ... Tore down the cheesy entertainment center and setup a better TV that my work got rid of, laundry and groceries, bill's paid, picked up paint for the apts. built and destroyed things and still got to park the posterior for the 9ers rout of the hapless Rams.

Have been having a little dispute with Directv the last week or so. Made the switch from Comcast about a month ago and so far ... Less than impressed. I was told all kinds of nonsense before signing on and just about canceled it within the first 24 hours. Their "On Demand" requires a HD DVR (Neither the sales guy nor the installer had a clue about any of it, just 'Oh yeah, you get it' - Not true) besides a special router to connect to the internet ... Bunch of other crap that ticked me off then ... One day I flipped over to Versus who just happen to carry the lions share of NHL games only to find out that Directv had dropped them! On top of that they are having this childish dispute put out over the airwaves about the unfair treatment of Comcast (who own the rights) blah, blah, blah ... So the Sharks opening game of the season just happened to be on Versus and we got nada ... I started firing off emails, terse ones to say the least and have been getting back these boilerplate- cut and paste jobs ... $440 to cancel ... Now, all the receivers are pixelating (I believe that's the term for it), cutting in and out, making loud clicks and popping noises ... The timing is interesting, did my nasty grams put me on the blacklist? ... It gets better. I called yesterday and the will send out a tech ... On Oct. 14th! ...

Need one of these pennies to pop. They can have their $440 back over the life of the contract, $20 a month for two years ...

Just had to get that off my chest ...

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 09:22 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Just have to be on your toes as usual... BEHL was a paid ad on penny stock chasers I believe.

Oh yeah, good morning LT!
    Yeah, same with QASP on The Stock Guru.

Morning Dr.D!

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 09:28 AM #15
    crap, that CBAI is looking to gap up...
    HLCS has got a good spread too
    ASFX also ready to pop
    DUTV on the line..

2 mins left!!!!

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 09:29 AM #16
    Gotta get my second computer up and a coke!!!!

10-05-2009, 09:37 AM #17
    looks like LFBG has gapped and is running again I may have no choice but to chase if i want in...

10-05-2009, 09:40 AM #18
    Ha Ha! Good morning to all the fellas - especially Dave - and Julie, Too...

It's a crisp 53 degrees here in Sandy Eggo -- the heater kicked on last night! ...I enjoyed putting on my cool guy vest, yesterday evening

Tib -- I'm tellin' ya man, next time you make ribs...keep it real simple -- no offense intended to the "smokers" out there in tv land -- but seriously, just put 'em in the oven at 275 for about 4 hours - kick it up to 350 for another hour -- take 'em out -- chant along to your favorite song (while drinking cheap wine) while saucin' 'em up - put 'em back in for another 20 minutes.

Oh yeah, you wanna get yourself a truckload of garlic and sweet onions chopped up and put in before they go in the first time -- covered for the first five hours -- uncovered for the last 20 minutes.

Keep it simple and keep 'em guessing -- I like to act like I really slaved hard all day with them -- and need to have the house to myself

CG Movies - man, these ain't just for kids no more!

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs was great...3D has come a long way...

There were parts where folks were reaching out their hands to catch the particles coming out of the screen!

But anyway...

I broke out hte ouji board -- sponge's close is going to be $0.72

10-05-2009, 09:49 AM #19

Angry

What the Spongee hell?!?

SPNGE just dropped off of both of the streamers that I have going!
    *etrade and command center*

What's up with *that*!

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 09:50 AM #20
    BEHL broke support - if it doesn't regain, I'm out by the end of the day...

Page 2 of 57 12341252 ...