Page 12 of 57 ... 2101112131422 ...
    Mentor
    10-06-2009, 11:02 AM #111
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    LT--
    In order to properly smoke some ribs, you need the following:
    1. Even heat, across the board. Low-temp (if you can keep it low) is critical.
    2. Water. That's right, you need a water pan in the smoker/grill. Keeps things moist and catches the drippings.
    3. Smoke. I use Mesquite.

Keep working on it, and you'll get there. It's woooooorth it.

Bill, et al--

As for MESA...I have made money on them in the past. Still undervalued (IMHO) in the .25 range. Might make for a good short-term flipper.
    Hey Greg, funny ... I always use a pan with some water in it, except Sunday I spaced it and didn't even realize until I spread the coals around at the end to put a little 'char' on them and the all the grease drippings caught on fire ... - Have tried various liquids ... beer, fruit juice (IN the pan, not for the cook!).

Chip's were mesquite ...
    Indirect method for about 2 1/2 hours ...
    It's got to be the meat and the rub that just ain't cutting it ...
    Next time I think I will forgo the rub and just baste them with olive oil, a little bit of seasoning ... see where that takes me.

Or I could just go Ramsey's route in the oven ...

Great suggestions though, need to log these in my BBQ file.

Addict
    10-06-2009, 11:03 AM #112
    Well, I told ya'll that it would be a quick flip. LOL
    The .27 line that I saw this morning didnt hold and I sold my MESA. I made a whooping $20 on the deal.

Dont be jealous, guys. With a little patience and effort, you too can make that kind of money some day.

Guru
    10-06-2009, 11:06 AM #113
    Wataire Reaches Major Milestone With 3500 Units Delivered Globally
    Date : 10/06/2009 @ 9:30AM
    Source : MarketWire
    Stock : Wataire International Inc. (WTAR)
    Quote : 0.114 0.005 (4.59%) @ 11:01AM

Wataire Reaches Major Milestone With 3500 Units Delivered Globally

WOODLAND HILLS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/06/09 -- Wataire International Inc. ("Wataire" or the "Company") (OTCBB: WTAR) is pleased to announce that a major milestone has been reached in the deployment of the award-winning and certified WII-4010 Home/Office model Atmospheric Water Generator with a total of 3,500 units delivered in more than 30 countries.

The Company reports that the initial marketing and distribution of the WII-4010 Home/Office model through the combined efforts of its corporate distribution and partnerships has been very successful to date. The initial sales and marketing phase has validated the markets acceptance for the Company's initial product line, including but not limited to pricing, design, durability and maintenance as well as overall feedback. With this initial phase completed, the Company will continue to aggressively market its products directly as well as through distributors, and seek a larger market share in the multi-billion dollar water industry.

"There can't be better proof of concept and market acceptance than having your products distributed to over 3,000 customers globally. This list of customers includes the very selective US Navy, who purchased our commercial model CI-2500, which has the ability to produce 650 gallons of clean, safe drinking water per day, enough to supply 500 troops with their daily requirement of drinking water," commented Robert Rosner, CEO of Wataire International Inc. "This market is truly unique because water is a necessity, and it's becoming a scarce resource in many places on earth. Our technology and products will enable the safe supply of water even in most challenging regions," further added Mr. Rosner.

Wataire International Inc:

Wataire International, Inc. is an International company focused on developing and delivering technology-based water harvesting and purification products worldwide. Wataire is a developer and manufacturer of innovative drinking water systems such as atmospheric water generators and filtration systems. It provides water supply solutions that are especially suitable for areas that may have no alternative sources of potable drinking water. Wataire's award winning atmospheric water generation technology collects moisture from the atmosphere to generate clean, safe drinking water. By using a special filtration system that removes dust and airborne particles, it simultaneously cleans the air we breathe. To date, there are more than 3000 WII-4010 home/office atmospheric water generators in operation in over 30 countries around the world.

For more information about WTAR visit: www.watair.com

Forward-looking Statement:

This news release contains forward-looking statements as defined by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 -- forward-looking statements concerning plans, objectives, goals, strategies, future events of performance and underlying assumptions and other statements which are other than statements of historical facts. These statements are subject to uncertainties and risks including, but not limited to, product and services demand and acceptance, changes in technology and in economic, political and regulatory conditions and to all of the risks generally associated with a company at Watair's stage of development. All such forward-looking statements, whether written or oral, and whether made by or on behalf of the company, are expressly qualified by these cautionary statements. In addition, the Company disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.

For more information contact:

Wataire International Inc.

ir@watair.com

info@wataireinternational.com

Tel. 1-877-602-8985

Mentor
    10-06-2009, 11:09 AM #114
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Well, I told ya'll that it would be a quick flip. LOL
    The .27 line that I saw this morning didnt hold and I sold my MESA. I made a whooping $20 on the deal.

Dont be jealous, guys. With a little patience and effort, you too can make that kind of money some day.
    I'll work on it. I think I made $3 off my PMU trade after commissions - great entry, was up 73% the next day, and the open was the previous close... which seems to me to be the kiss of death... and man it dropped fast. I had the first half order in, but as I was fiddling with the buttons it dropped one level, so as I readjusted, it dropped another. Classic case of good entry, poor exit.

Addict
    10-06-2009, 11:11 AM #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    I'll work on it. I think I made $3 off my PMU trade after commissions - great entry, was up 73% the next day, and the open was the previous close... which seems to me to be the kiss of death... and man it dropped fast. I had the first half order in, but as I was fiddling with the buttons it dropped one level, so as I readjusted, it dropped another. Classic case of good entry, poor exit.
    The great thing about messing up a trade is...there's always next time.

At least QASP is holding support at...

I wont say it. Last time I called support it didnt hold.

Guru
    10-06-2009, 11:13 AM #116
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    The cut off date is this friday for the f/s
    Thank you, Matt. I appreciate it!

Addict
    10-06-2009, 11:14 AM #117
    Anyone looked at the BEHL forum over at the Hub? There is MAJOR fighting, crying, and name calling over there today. I'm sure that will do wonders for any new money looking at that site to get a pulse on the PPS.

Mentor
    10-06-2009, 11:19 AM #118
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Anyone looked at the BEHL forum over at the Hub? There is MAJOR fighting, crying, and name calling over there today. I'm sure that will do wonders for any new money looking at that site to get a pulse on the PPS.
    Maybe we should send a fake PR over there...

Oh yeah, those don't help for this stock anymore.

Still need to post the pic I took.

Mentor
    10-06-2009, 11:25 AM #119
    Wow, you weren't kidding.

I like this message board.

Addict
    10-06-2009, 11:25 AM #120
    Guys, I have a true and honest question to ask you(s).

With EVFL trading billions and billions of shares without budging from the .0001-.0002 range, what is the draw behind holding shares in this company?

I realize almost all of you are in at .0001 and therefore cannot loose money on this stock. But wouldnt it be wiser to apply that money to stocks that actually have movement in price?

Page 12 of 57 ... 2101112131422 ...