Page 15 of 15 ... 5131415
    Mentor
    10-09-2009, 12:53 AM #141
    Check out this similar action from May. Notice the angle and the width of the MACD compared. Also notice the bearish crossover in correlation. Notice the price reaction after the May occurance. With the CC on the way, a definate case can be made for a reversal, and little downside pressure from here. Then up and steady into the CC, with maybe 2-3 really big updays to take us back to the .75 to .85 area right before the call. Depending on the call, as you saw by last CC, there was a case to hold gains by what was heard from the Q2. See how it goes. $1 is not out of the question on this run. Will it hold? Probably not, CC would have to be outstanding.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentor
    10-09-2009, 12:58 AM #142
    The key in this chart, thank god, is we closed inside of that long term trendline. Very important short term to stay in that trading range. As you notice, we are in a triangle pattern again, heading for resolution. Ironically enough, it will have to come in late Oct., right before the CC. Break out early is not unpredicented. Now, look with me at that upper trendline , coming down from .78. That breaks, for the entire up move since .07 cents, that trendline has never been rebroken down again. If it breaks, it has always held, since Feb. I will illustrate that later.

Mentor
    10-09-2009, 01:03 AM #143
    This is my baby chart. Its been accurate so far. Notice the angles of the top to down trendlines. Notice the points of the breakouts. Notice any retraces past those trendlines after each break? I dont either. This of course DOES NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM GUARANTEE FUTURE MOVEMENT. But patterns are interesting to see, and can be useful. I have drawn a straight line at .60 cents, as you can probably see why. Ironically, it discects and hits right in the middle of where the two trendlines meet on this lastest move. I expect an upside breakout no latter than where those lines meet.

Mentor
    10-09-2009, 01:07 AM #144
    Lets not kid ourselves. To say this stock has strong fundamentals would be a lie. But lets get real. When has there fundamentals ever been better? What price are we trading at? When has our debt been so far out due? Not in years has that worry been alleviated. No merger hanging over this company. Improving auto sales, new Used Car programs, Iphone/Skydock/Ipod, better GM contract, and lower costs, not to mention more listening options than ever, and improved revenue environment, can only mean one thing. This stock is a bargain here, and we may never see these prices again. But do your own due diligence, and run the auto numbers out for 2 years at a 12 million take rate. Figure out how many subs that is, and keep churn around the same, and then add in higher ARPU due to royalty charges, and internet charge, and continued growth in best of packages. Not to mention the Skydock sub additions are at very little SAC.
    R/S? Get real. Our biggest problems in March will be do we sell now, or wait for $2.

Page 15 of 15 ... 5131415