Page 5 of 15 ... 34567 ...
    Mentor
    09-29-2009, 02:07 PM #41

attention Andrew

this is the '62 storm . .
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 10-03-2009 at 12:18 AM.

Mentor
    09-29-2009, 02:09 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    hey socal

If I make a post . . and no one is here to read it . . does it really count?

post 5
    No S-Kill,it does not count if no one reads it or follows up with a reply,so here i'll validate it and reply to it for you...

how is everyone doing today?
    SXM is on the up today and recovering from those bogus BK stories by THe STreet.com monday.

I'm enjoying reading everyone getting on LJulie(rightfully so) about the Michigan weather and unemployment problem there(is it really 40%),but i know Julie can handle it, as she is a senior member now and getting into the bantor..

It's a long way to Nov.3Q cc so this stock can do anything right now..

Just checking in and monitoring....LOL

Mentor
    09-29-2009, 02:18 PM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    No S-Kill,it does not count if no one reads it or follows up with a reply,so here i'll validate it and reply to it for you...

how is everyone doing today?
    SXM is on the up today and recovering from those bogus BK stories by THe STreet.com monday.

I'm enjoying reading everyone getting on LJulie(rightfully so) about the Michigan weather and unemployment problem there(is it really 40%),but i know Julie can handle it, as she is a senior member now and getting into the bantor..

It's a long way to Nov.3Q cc so this stock can do anything right now..

Just checking in and monitoring....LOL
    thanks Irish! I knew my rants would draw somebody out . . but I expected john to come at me both guns a'blazin cuz Mel is his boy . . lol (sorry john, trying to get some juice flowing here)

good to see ya Irish

I have to go down to Wildwood this week on assignment . . place will be desolate this time of year . .

Mentor
    09-29-2009, 02:22 PM #44
    on a personal note . . I just noticed that I got 955 views on my page . . who the heck is spending so much time looking at my page?

go figure . .

Mentor
    09-29-2009, 03:01 PM #45
    What page?

And no it won't be empty in N.Wildwood this week,as the fall is very busy with festivals and car shows and other good stuff going on...they just had Irish fall festival last weekend,about 200k people show up everey year..19 years running now..

Stop in Flip Flops bar and rest if you get a chance,good food and Eye Candy on Friday and saturday nights..located in bar district after first ave...

Enthusiast
    09-29-2009, 03:50 PM #46
    don't know if anyone has posted this, but sirius xm is listed in the top 50 stocks owned by Usa Today readers

http://www.usatoday.com/money/markets/readerschoice.htm

it is also listed in the hard copy daily edition (today's paper) of the "reader's choice 50 most owned stocks"

take that, street.com

Guru
    09-29-2009, 03:52 PM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    thanks Irish! I knew my rants would draw somebody out . . but I expected john to come at me both guns a'blazin cuz Mel is his boy . . lol (sorry john, trying to get some juice flowing here)

good to see ya Irish

I have to go down to Wildwood this week on assignment . . place will be desolate this time of year . .

I dont have the time to mess around with you Sirius Roadkill, I have to spend to much time researching the half truths and out and out lies Havakasha or is it lloyd handwrecker. You see the twit cant even be truthful about his name for god sake. I had to spend time putting my logic and common sense skills to work in figuring out those two where one in the same. To be honest after he did that, I dont even know why I bother with him anymore. I mean my god anyone that cant even be truthful about that and needs someone else to agree with him so much that he creats another name is at the very least dilusional, and a lier.

So,

P.S. you have a bust Mels balls free of criticism from john card.
    Last edited by john; 09-29-2009 at 03:57 PM.

Mentor
    09-29-2009, 04:08 PM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    What page?

And no it won't be empty in N.Wildwood this week,as the fall is very busy with festivals and car shows and other good stuff going on...they just had Irish fall festival last weekend,about 200k people show up everey year..19 years running now..

Stop in Flip Flops bar and rest if you get a chance,good food and Eye Candy on Friday and saturday nights..located in bar district after first ave...

if you click on your own name (which I just clicked yours to check) then hit view public profile . . it will tell how many people have looked at your profile . . in your case "589"

I'll be down there during the middle of the week on work assignment . .

Flip-Flops huh? I hope you are setting a good example for JuniorIrish . .

what is this "Eye Candy" you speak of Irish? (lol)

Mentor
    09-29-2009, 04:10 PM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I dont have the time to mess around with you Sirius Roadkill, I have to spend to much time researching the half truths and out and out lies Havakasha or is it lloyd handwrecker. You see the twit cant even be truthful about his name for god sake. I had to spend time putting my logic and common sense skills to work in figuring out those two where one in the same. To be honest after he did that, I dont even know why I bother with him anymore. I mean my god anyone that cant even be truthful about that and needs someone else to agree with him so much that he creats another name is at the very least dilusional, and a lier.

So,

lol

I figured you were still tied up with "Handwringer" . . god only knows where you get the energy . . but keep up the fight.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-29-2009, 04:16 PM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post

So,

John, we need some of that brainpower over here. It's entertaining watching you debate, but there is money to be made!

And over here, you're welcome to call me anything you want! I won't say a word.

Page 5 of 15 ... 34567 ...