Page 2 of 15 123412 ...
    Enthusiast
    09-28-2009, 12:10 PM #11

Cool

Hi Gang - its been a while but i have been checkin in from time to time. Bill, I totally agree with what you say here but i gotta tell you - the price drop is likely my fault - i bought more shares @62 ...... Sorry gang!!

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    People spend more time bashing SIRI than they spend constructive time with it. It has always had a bulls-eye painted on its butt, however, it has never failed as has been predicted many many times.

The price always fluctuates with SIRI. I know a lot of you have followed it for a long long time and the way the price reacts is very typical. It goes too far up for the time and then adjusts down and then moves up again and does the same thing, but over time, it keeps going up, even though it goes down a lot from time to time.

I think people expect it to perform on their time-line instead of its time-line and that is what creates frustration. The other thing that creates frustration is that people have been into it at such a high price from a long time ago that they want it to raise in pps asap. That is a legitimate issue. Waiting sucks, but that is all part of the stock-buying equation. It is all a pretty crazy algorithm.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-28-2009, 12:14 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RickF View Post
    Hi Gang - its been a while but i have been checkin in from time to time. Bill, I totally agree with what you say here but i gotta tell you - the price drop is likely my fault - i bought more shares @62 ...... Sorry gang!!

Rick
    No, Rick, you can't take all of the credit on this one. I bought in first thing this morning at .602. It's only dropped 3% since then.

Enthusiast
    09-28-2009, 12:20 PM #13
    Now that we are in the .50's time to stock up!

I guess some of you saw my post over in the other forum. Lost a bunch with the mis-handled IPO GAME. Freakin' greedy bastards diluted the shares. But they don't care. They made their billion on opening day. So now I'm back playing "catch up" where I was before I did well with LVLT! Ugh.

Amazing how a stock can be manipulated by one "left field" article. Since when is a poll considered relevent to a stock? Motley's no better as they come out with an article praising SIRI to the highest and two days later they come out with one saying it's the worse stock ever. Talk about bi-polar.

I could say some other things but then again I don't need the Federal Bureau of Intimidation showing up at my door.

Enthusiast
    09-28-2009, 12:20 PM #14
    Thanks bunches candleman - my shoulders were getting sore from the load i was carrying!

Anyone have an idea what the run up to the 3rd 1/4 will bring re: sp?? I am kinda thinking that we might see the .75 area ... but i base this on only gut feel!

Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    No, Rick, you can't take all of the credit on this one. I bought in first thing this morning at .602. It's only dropped 3% since then.

Enthusiast
    09-28-2009, 12:30 PM #15
    Hey guys, been awhile since ive been on the forums but wanted to stop in......i am about to get another 5k or so shares but wanted to see what your thoughts were......do you think .58 is a good spot or do you think we will see a couple more down days before a run up on Q3 reporting?

When do they report Q3 Numbers?

Guru
    09-28-2009, 12:31 PM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by RickF View Post
    Thanks bunches candleman - my shoulders were getting sore from the load i was carrying!

Anyone have an idea what the run up to the 3rd 1/4 will bring re: sp?? I am kinda thinking that we might see the .75 area ... but i base this on only gut feel!
    It will get there, Rick, but it will take some time. It is just like being in the Service...Hurry up and wait!

Patience is the hardest thing in the world with stocks. I would go nuts if I were invested in only one stock. I can barely take it with a few stocks.

Also, when you can buy it cheap...buy it! There is never any reason feeling bad about that. One thing I do from time to time (with really cheap stocks) is slap the ask to help drive the price up. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but it doesn't cost much with penny stocks. (Big spender here, lol)

Guru
    09-28-2009, 12:34 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post
    I could say some other things but then again I don't need the Federal Bureau of Intimidation showing up at my door.
    That seems to be the style these days...an old Saul Alinsky tactic.

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 12:40 PM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by exilejeff View Post
    Hey guys, been awhile since ive been on the forums but wanted to stop in......i am about to get another 5k or so shares but wanted to see what your thoughts were......do you think .58 is a good spot or do you think we will see a couple more down days before a run up on Q3 reporting?

When do they report Q3 Numbers?
    Jeff, .58 seems like a good price. But, I thought that at .65 also. It's really anybody's guess. But..... If it goes back up and doesn't come back to .58, you would have missed it. That's how I do things. I'd rather buy a little high and have some. Rather than waiting for the bottom and not catching it.

09-28-2009, 12:47 PM #19
    [QUOTE=candleman;52603]Hi Julie,

Hey how bout those Lions? They're looking pretty good! Must make a Michigan girl proud

And I was wondering about your mother..... Since she is so good at cleaning out the frig for you....how is she at snow removal?

Well Julie, I've gotta get down to the beach and put up with that darn sunshine and 80 degree weather.

Have fun!
    Chuck

If you could see my finger Chuck, you would know which one I am waving.
    Don't let that deter you from bragging though.

Snow removal unfortunately, is not my mothers strong suit.
    Besides, living 80 miles away she wouldn't be able to get here in time for me to leave for work.
    I cut her a break, and hire that one out.

Julie

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 01:53 PM #20
    I am no pro at charts.

But, just by looking at SIRI over the last few months. It sure looks like we'll be ready to head back up very soon.

Page 2 of 15 123412 ...