Page 59 of 63 ... 9495758596061 ...
    Guru
    10-02-2009, 11:33 PM #581
    Muscle Flex® Releases its “In the Raw®” Logo Designs
    By admin2 | October 2, 2009
    Rating 4.00 out of 5
    [?]

Los Angeles, California October 2, 2009 – Muscle Flex Inc. (Pink Sheets: MFLI) announced today that it has released the logo designs for its “In the Raw” product line. The “In the Raw” logo designs can be viewed at www.MuscleFlexInc.com. The Muscle Flex “In the Raw” product line is going to include a number of product offerings that are a part of its registered trademark wares and services. The “In the Raw” clothing line will be a diversified portfolio of “In the Raw” branded merchandise. “In the Raw” products include multiple lines of apparel, such as caps, T-shirts and workout wear, extreme sports, reality-based videos and related music skewed to the extreme sports and mixed martial arts categories.

Muscle Flex is currently completing its first generation “In the Raw” T-shirts and selected exercise and fashion apparel as well as developing a line of Muscle Flex “In the Raw” denim jeans that it is currently in the process of reviewing a number of co-branding opportunities.

The multi-year trademark dispute between Muscle Flex’s “In the Raw” and WWE’s “Raw” trademark concluded in April of this year when Muscle Flex Inc. successfully defended its “In the Raw®” trademark against WWE “Raw” trademark application 1,153,018 in a final Federal Court appeal by the WWE. Previously, on June 18, 2008, the Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) Opposition Board issued its final decision with respect to the WWE Canadian trademark application for “RAW.” The ruling confirmed that certain wares listed in the RAW trademark application 1,153,018 were confusingly similar and thus lacked distinctiveness from the “In the Raw®” registered trademark.

“Muscle Flex” is a Registered Trademark of Muscle Flex Inc.

“In the Raw” is a Registered Trademark of Muscle Flex Inc. in Canada.

About Muscle Flex Inc. (www.MuscleFlexInc.com)

Muscle Flex Inc. is a leading-edge fitness, health and lifestyle company that develops exciting brands and new products to market using direct response TV advertising and commercials as well as cutting edge brand and image marketing through the creation of television media content for network and cable television distribution.

This press release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Muscle Flex Inc. to be materially different from the statements made herein.

Contact

Danny Alex, CEO

Phone: 310-717-1003

www.MuscleFlexInc.com
    www.BeagleStepFit.com
    www.MuscleFlexVATA.com
    www.BUDDYTabletCaddy.com
    www.TheMuscleFlex.com
    www.MySpace.com/TheMuscleFlex
    www.Twitter.com/MuscleFlex
    Notice:1800blogger.com, Inc. has been compensated $3,000 from Muscle Flex Inc. to publicize the Muscle Flex Inc. (MFLI:PK) story to investors. Please read the rest of our disclaimer which could be found by clicking on the link (disclaimer) at the top of any page on this blog.

Mentor
    10-02-2009, 11:42 PM #582
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    If you pan to the left there is an old gas station there painted pink. Greg made money off of that one...it shows you what potential there is out there.

I knew when I saw those pictures of MGLG that the honeymoon was over. That wasn't even big enough for a water well. I was going what the hell, they had like 1.5" rusty drill pipe laying around and then a piece of plastic for a reserve pit. I never in my wildest dreams thought they were that bad. They really resembled moonshiners more than oilfield trash. (I used to take pride in being oilfield trash, it was like a badge of honor). They probably weren't even their own real pictures.

Greg saved my ass! Thank you sir! I was thinking about bailing, but he gave me the nudge.

I am going to read that indictment this weekend and make like Colonel Mustard and figure out who is who and how many times with how many different companies and aliases. I think you could make a board game from that SEC complaint.
    LOL, I actually have $80 left in MGLG at the last price... not sure if I should remove it from my signature. Good thing I went in easy the first few penny trades. I feel bad for those that went in with more.

Mentor
    10-02-2009, 11:42 PM #583
    Yep, I am here....I thought I was just talking to myself there for a while.

I got out of QASP today...it was getting like Ground Hog day. Like Tib said, the acquisitons will probably happen on Monday since I am out. That is the way it always works for me, but GSAE is doing just fine. I have to find something to score on Monday.

Dave, would you be so kind as to whip up a chart for SNWT for about three months. I want to see if I read it like you.

I appreciate it!
    Sure, love too... gotta hang on though, the boss is behind me.

Guru
    10-02-2009, 11:54 PM #584
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    LOL, I actually have $80 left in MGLG at the last price... not sure if I should remove it from my signature. Good thing I went in easy the first few penny trades. I feel bad for those that went in with more.
    $80 is nothing! You are lucky. Some guys went in with a pretty large percentage of their portfolio and then it was all a scam. That is a real bummer. Wait till the 7th of October when it is eligible to trade again....trade? I don't really think so, but I am not an attorney. I could be wrong.

Guru
    10-02-2009, 11:55 PM #585
    Sure, love too... gotta hang on though, the boss is behind me.
    No problem...just whenever so guys can see it. It is a pretty nice looking chart at quick glance.. I appreciate it..thanks.

Mentor
    10-03-2009, 12:20 AM #586
    $80 is nothing! You are lucky. Some guys went in with a pretty large percentage of their portfolio and then it was all a scam. That is a real bummer. Wait till the 7th of October when it is eligible to trade again....trade? I don't really think so, but I am not an attorney. I could be wrong.
    I actually went in with $330 on two trades... I averaged down, which I never do, last time I did that was with DKAM. This reiterated to me, why at least for how I trade, it's not a good idea. I sold off $72, so my investment in it is like $230... ($80 is left) so that's officially what I'll be out. Overall a good lesson, for me anyway. Both on money management, and keeping to my style.

That said, I'm weary of holding any companies for more than a swing/pattern trade that aren't US based - where it's easier to nab wrong doer's, and whose business is not the US. That DUTV will exit my portfolio this week, or at least enough to cover the buy and profit.

Guru
    10-03-2009, 12:28 AM #587
    I actually went in with $330 on two trades... I averaged down, which I never do, last time I did that was with DKAM. This reiterated to me, why at least for how I trade, it's not a good idea. I sold off $72, so my investment in it is like $230... ($80 is left) so that's officially what I'll be out. Overall a good lesson, for me anyway. Both on money management, and keeping to my style.

That said, I'm weary of holding any companies for more than a swing/pattern trade that aren't US based - where it's easier to nab wrong doer's, and whose business is not the US. That DUTV will exit my portfolio this week, or at least enough to cover the buy and profit.
    That is why I am just going on my "One or Two Day Cruises" now...take the money and run with pennies. Besides the risk factor of hanging on, there is the element of boredom.

I am eyeballing OCNF again.... I love that stock!

This is most definitely a traders market. It isn't stable enough for an investment market. I really believe that we could very well see a double dip on this recession. Everything isn't coming together as displayed today with double digit unemployement.. it is really 10.2. I found out that they jacked the figures around. We are getting deeper into Afghanistan and Obama is over there making an ass out of himself with the Olympics. Healthcare will cause a revolt. There is just too much negative going on to not take another dive. We are in a bubble right now and don't even see it. If things don't get corrected..then we will see the real horror stories from the past with a depleted economy...just my thoughts...not preaching....

Mentor
    10-03-2009, 12:44 AM #588
    That is why I am just going on my "One or Two Day Cruises" now...take the money and run with pennies. Besides the risk factor of hanging on, there is the element of boredom.

I am eyeballing OCNF again.... I love that stock!

This is most definitely a traders market. It isn't stable enough for an investment market. I really believe that we could very well see a double dip on this recession. Everything isn't coming together as displayed today with double digit unemployement.. it is really 10.2. I found out that they jacked the figures around. We are getting deeper into Afghanistan and Obama is over there making an ass out of himself with the Olympics. Healthcare will cause a revolt. There is just too much negative going on to not take another dive. We are in a bubble right now and don't even see it. If things don't get corrected..then we will see the real horror stories from the past with a depleted economy...just my thoughts...not preaching....
    I'm fully with you on a market downturn... when I don't know, but we could be at the start. One thing that freaks me out a little is the share price of banks like GS and such... the ones that have good government connections. Previously, they upgraded oil to $200 when the price was $150, and if you thought about, like I did, and I sent out plenty of warnings, that with the previous admins leaving in 6 months, there should be a huge connected short on oil... regardless of who was elected to office next, as whoever it was, wasn't oil connected. I got in some arguments over this one with my friends who owned oil ETFs and such, they lost it all. Fastforward to now, those investment banks have recovered their share price, and are obviously still in cahoots with the gov, and with their worth, can again upgrade while they sell/short. Most other stocks have only hit a few of their retractment levels... and even the banking index itself with non-favored banks hasn't recovered to the likes of those that are connected. I think these big banks get treated special regardless of who's in the white house, control somewhat which way the market goes, and too boot - whatever they do wrong, they'll get tax money to recharge... just think about all those low ball earnings estimates these analysts put out... could it be because some of these banks got their tax payer money, putting them in position to gain on a stock run, then coordinated low ball estimates to get things going... (must be late, I'm getting all conspiracy theoried out... it was cause I thought of the oil thing... I thought about just stock in HAL back 9 years ago whatever, and shorting it 6 months before the election (I actually did towards the end))... but you have any freaking idea what options coulda done... the run up in the stock was 500% as is..... options - my god... you coulda had a $500 account and likely made several million... oil futures, same thing - and on both of those, that's in both directions.

I used to say to Ramsey... sometimes you need to think like an MM. Now I'm thinking it should be more like, sometimes you need to think like you are the roomservice guy, and you just got to deliver and overhear the pres, bernanke and the CEO of GS as you dropped off their sandwiches.

Anyway... chartwise, things are tipping over, and that would put in a lower high... so who knows how low it will go. I should have hedged PACR with a put, but on the other hand... I"ll sell pretty quick, I've learned a whole hell of a lot thru spending a lot of time in the last year getting an education from some top traders. Cost me plenty, but my portfolio (lol, make that accounts) have shown it was worth it so far, so it's better than the "cost" of doing it all on my own.
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 10-03-2009 at 01:32 AM.

Mentor
    10-03-2009, 01:07 AM #589

Snwt

First I eyeballed the 5 and 15 minute charts to see what those tails on those candles were all about... see if they were traded down and back up, or just some rouge trades. Looks like with the low liquidity, some MM's had some low balls, and as the buyers dried up, they got a fantastic deal. I've actually tried to do that on scottrade, but it won't let me enter the trades, lol.

Anyway, going back 3 months, you have about a 1000% gain on a $0.10 stock... so those $10K in are sitting on $100K. It's in the range then for smoothing out. A little fear of losing it would trigger a downside.

Just a simple glance says it should be a real deal, but I'd wait for consolidation before touching it.

Indicators - while the Wm%R and moving averages are full bore, the stochastics and PPO are rolling over, likely due to the little consolidation on the top.

Support and resistance - those trick drawdowns by the MM's to 0.70 technically say the 0.95-1.00 gap is closed, but it would better to see the gap filled with more trades. If this is to remain a bullish case... I'd wait to see if a pennant arises - that actually includes 0.70 as the low end. Or at least a swooping base that comes down to about that range. Any more than that, I'd say that all bets are off under 0.5, or that you are talking a different game altogether... kind of like QASP. So far, my favorite charts have run ups like these, but base above support or at least above the 38% retractment level, the higher the better.

The candles are suggestive of an immediate pop up, but taking the above into account... I think the reward/risk isn't there to find out.

Can't go on without seeing the weekly to see how dumb what I wrote was... but, if it were me, I wouldn't place the bet on monday... I'd keep an eye on a consolidation of some sort that stays above 0.70. In fact, that's what I'll do, cause I like the run.

Mentor
    10-03-2009, 01:14 AM #590
    Zooming out...

I drew the price support lines, and the stock has touched it's target and is flashing what could be a reversal candle. But if it enters that zone, it could fluctuate between $1.20 and $1.70.

Still... for me, I'd wait until consolidation, keep it on the watch list.

Page 59 of 63 ... 9495758596061 ...