Page 55 of 63 ... 5455354555657 ...
    10-02-2009, 02:05 PM #541
    Bill did you get in LFBG? I haven't been filled yet I put my order in a little late for .054 and it looks like i'm gonna have to chase it if i really want in

Guru
    10-02-2009, 02:12 PM #542
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Bill did you get in LFBG? I haven't been filled yet I put my order in a little late for .054 and it looks like i'm gonna have to chase it if i really want in
    I didn't an order in on time. I was going to see how it reacted and it took off. I think I will put an order in at about .054 and then hope for a slight sell-off later today. It sure is a strong looking stock that you picked, but I don't want to chase anything, because I always get burned when I do. That is just me though. I buy it and then it drops like a rock. I really want it though. Any thoughts that I may be missing?
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-02-2009 at 02:15 PM.

10-02-2009, 02:15 PM #543
    I think we are in the same boat not wanting to chase it I'm not moving mine above .054 today but we will see how it finishes and maybe i will adjust it monday

Guru
    10-02-2009, 02:18 PM #544
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    I think we are in the same boat not wanting to chase it I'm not moving mine above .054 today but we will see how it finishes and maybe i will adjust it monday
    I am with you on that train of thought. I will do the same. stay at .054 and then take the same route. Thanks! I will talk to you before Monday and maybe we can put our heads together on this one.

There is nothing else out of all of those to bid on, because they are all up too high today. Maybe I can find some fresh new ones for next week.
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-02-2009 at 02:33 PM.

10-02-2009, 03:01 PM #545
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Was thinking the same thing today, but maybe pooring in into QASP....Did I read a one your posts that you were in INCL, one of BEHL's JV partners?

I had a friend do the same thing when they announced the JV when it was still in the 000's. Up again today!!!
    It was either INCL for a short-term flip or GSAE for at least a month (to get in on the 3-for-4 forward split).

I caught GSAE at $0.61 yesterday. Got lucky.

Mentor
    10-02-2009, 03:27 PM #546
    Well ...

This patience business is really making me impatient ...

Bill, see you got out of QASP ... I understand (see above comment), days like today, the whole week really ... It's like Groundhog Week, every week ... 'maybe next week' seems to be my mantra to myself ...

Been watching GSAE since you guy's have been mentioning it, that dividend sounds pretty good and at least the stock has life in it, actually moves. Am sticking to my nada approach to buying anything, sells only.

Ramsey, still playing WRSPQ? Looks like Rocky Balboa today!

Will EVFL ever get out of the stitches?

Acquisitions reports any day now ... right? Bill's out so they should be forth coming

10-02-2009, 03:56 PM #547
    That's funny! ha ha...

I wouldn't exactly say that I'm 'playing' WRSPQ -- I put $40 in it so that I was sure to have my ears perk when I hear anything Worldspace.

It's funny how many Miley Cyrus alerts come through with "worldspace"

Anyway, I anticipate the judge that's overseeing the BK to strike the gavel and declare my *tuition* to be null and void.

Then again, Malone may be pulling out of bk and my $40 may just buy me that vacation home in the wild wonderful...

So, you playing WRSPQ?

In all seriousness, does anyone have an opinion or knowledge, otherwise, about what the real deal is with Malone buying up the debt?

Is it possible that worldspace could halt the bk proceedings or is this a foregone conclusion?

My first thought was that he was simply purchasing the debt for the write-downs....but that's too easy, was my second thought.

I think I'm gonna do some research on that...at some point...

Ramsey

[QUOTE=Los Tiburones;53471]Well ...

Ramsey, still playing WRSPQ? Looks like Rocky Balboa today!

Mentor
    10-02-2009, 03:59 PM #548

MGLG bit's

Picked up off the shrub ...

http://viewer.zoho.com/docs/x8Ocy

MGLG weighing in at #40 on the list.

"The hijackers ..."

Interesting reading.

Guru
    10-02-2009, 04:26 PM #549
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Picked up off the shrub ...

http://viewer.zoho.com/docs/x8Ocy

MGLG weighing in at #40 on the list.

"The hijackers ..."

Interesting reading.
    Holy Shit! Remember the pictures on their website? I said that they didn't look like any drilling operation that I had ever seen and eluded to the fact that they were making moonshine.

Now I look at this "Novel" that you have presented here and I am intrigued. There is 32 pages of ultimate suspense and fraud to read. I skimmed over it very fast and all that I saw was aliases, fraud and phony companies. Now I know why there was the Ontario connection and I haven't even read it yet.

These little Bernie Madoffs are going to the joint for a long long time. They better sharpen up some shanks, because they are likely to get punked. Bubba is waiting.

After I read the whole thing and figure out who the cast of players is, then I will comment. I am interested in hearing others takes on this.

How can people have such big balls to do things like this? Or is it just a serious lack of brain-cells, or a combination of both?

Mentor
    10-02-2009, 04:28 PM #550
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    ha ha -- LOL --

Nah, that's not Chuck --- I found myself daydreaming about the Appalachian Trail this morning...and then my mind continued to wander...and then, I'm like, man, I bet he's really enjoying being out on the bike today...and then I was thinking...man, even if he's cruising the main roads, I *know* that he's going to have at least one daydream about doing some extreme biking...

So, yeah, I'd wager that there's also at least one time that he's thinking of us...and well, he'll know that we were thinking of him, too

Me, aside from being closer to family & having great schools for my son, I soooo look forward to traveling around the midwest & east coast - after we do our move to Chicago.

Oh yeah, I also really look forward to taking trips to the northern plains. Those stony faces of the dead guys have been on my list for a loooonnnggg time.

Anyway, I hope that our Chuck has a fantabulous trip and that everything is 1000000% pure pleasure for him!
    Hope he logs in.. PMU is pushing resistance, up 10%+ today (thanks to me pushing the bid, lol), just has to close one penny higher.

I had a weird one... yesterday (been working late, so keep getting up 10-30 mins before close), after I woke up, I scanned the penny lists I have stored at stockcharts.com. I saw DUTV broke a little resistance with some volume, so I bought it with 5 mins of the close... which is why I didn't post here, plus wasn't sure if anyone would be interested without DD. I googled what they did after the close. Today its up 73% with close on HOD. Meant to shave off a little before hand, as it had pulled back, but it went back up to HOD, and was busy going against what I said on PMU...ie. I kept sleeping thru decent buy prices in the .20's. So I pushed the bid in the low .30's.

I will set limit orders the day before.
    I will set limit orders the night before.

I will set limit orders the night beofre.
    I well set limit orders the night before.
    I willl set limit orders the night before.

I had to set a reminder that I shold set limit orders the night before... didn't want to in case that sector took a dive, but even if it did, if I set it where I wanted too, I could have likely gotten back out with little loss. I'm in the zone now where if it doesn't break out, I'll be down.

Anyhoo... since I googled DUTV and saw the news had to do with something in Jamaica, I think I'll pull out monday... Jamaica may be the new Ontario, Canada. No offense to Sean, just Miggle. It may be a good thing if I set a limit order the night before, just in case.

Page 55 of 63 ... 5455354555657 ...