Page 54 of 63 ... 4445253545556 ...
    Addict
    10-02-2009, 11:21 AM #531
    SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/02/09 -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) has contracted with REW and Comfort Systems to work in concert with BEHL to provide engineering, rendering, and site build services for the Algae Pro closed loop Photobioreactor installs signed to date. This addition of their unique assets will enable BEHL to bring our latest enhancements to our target market through CAD and animation to fully comprehend both the simplicity and detail of each plan of operation.

Management has further defined the following expanded market categories for the pursuit of new sales of our Patent Pending Algae Pro Photobioreactor.

Anaerobic Digester to Fuel Cell with Algae

Livestock Manure inserted into an Anaerobic Digester which creates Methane Gas and CO2 -- pull both the waste water and the CO2 from the Digester into the Algae Pro Photobioreactor and feed the Methane into the Fuel Cell Technology -- Fuel Cell creates electricity and the waste products from fuel cell are 1) Oxygen 2) CO2 & 3) Nitrogen (of which #2 & 3 are fed into the Algae Pro Photobioreactor).

Targeted strain -- very nutritious Chlorella = 60% starch algae feed to the maker of the manure.

Ethanol Wastes to Fuel Cell with Algae

Background -- ethanol plants have two serious issues: 1) waste water and 2) waste solids (which they all presently utilize natural gas to dry and sell) referred to as "DDGS" (dried distiller grains soluble) @ $100 per ton as livestock feed -- a losing proposition.

This solution entails inserting both waste water and "DDGS" into an Anaerobic Digester, treating the solution with our proprietary enzymes which then creates Methane Gas and CO2 -- through our proprietary solution pull both the waste water and the CO2 from the Digester into the Algae Pro Photobioreactor and feed the Methane into the Fuel Cell Technology -- Fuel Cell creates electricity and the wastes products from fuel cell are 1) Oxygen 2) CO2 & 3) Nitrogen (of which #2 & 3 are fed into the Algae Pro Photobioreactor).

Targeted strain -- Chlorella = 60% starch algae feed back into the Ethanol Facility to distill into ethanol (the average amount of starch of any raw product inserted into any ethanol plant is approximately 40%).

Algae Farming to Oil for Energy

The primary function of the Algae Pro Photobioreactor for this solution is to deliver an environment to grow algae at maximum efficiency, with high oil content, and a long carbon chain -- upon the extraction of the oil for energy (approximately 46% oil), the high quality residue biomass is sold as fish, poultry, or livestock feedstock.

Algae Farming to Nutritional -- first target, Spirulina

Current Bulk Food/Supplement Spirulina Powder Estimated Market 2008/2009

Market USA Food and Supplement

50%/world market

Source USA Sales Kilograms Price
    ------------- --------- --------
    USA Producers $ 5,610,000 340,000 $ 16.50
    China conventional $ 4,800,000 600,000 $ 8.00
    India conventional $ 720,000 60,000 $ 12.00
    China Organic $ 1,300,000 100,000 $ 13.00
    India Organic $ 800,000 50,000 $ 16.00
    Other $ 600,000 40,000 $ 15.00
    Totals $ 13,830,000 1,190,000
    World Market $ 27,660,000 2,380,000
    Tiers
    Producer $ 13,830,000
    Bulk Distributor $ 17,979,000
    OEM $ 23,372,700
    FP Distributor $ 30,384,510
    Retailers/MLM's $ 121,538,040
    Important Information Regarding Spirulina

Spirulina is the only blue-green algae enjoying GRAS status as determined by scientific methods with review and no objection from FDA. Chlorella, Haemaotoccocus, Dunaliella and other often mentioned algae do not enjoy this status which limits marketability.

Spirulina grows well in highly alkaline high pH (8.5 to 11.2) waters which automatically excludes most other algae.

Spirulina open-air culture is subject to contaminated with dust, bacteria, other algae, insects, birds and other undesirables.

The Algae Pro Photobioreactor is perfectly suited to grow Spirulina which would be classified under "Organically Grown" which is, of course, more valuable.

Spirulina is most efficiently produced by a system of diagonal inclined filtration followed by rinse and de-watering via a horizontal belt filter which results in a paste-dough of 10-20% solids with a viscosity of about one million centipoises with non-Newtonian hydrodynamic properties. During this phase, the Spirulina bacterial decomposition begins at an exponential rate, resulting in a shelf life measured in minutes. It should be handled in a similar manner as freshly crushed whole egg. Typically, Spirulina is fed through a system of interfering-screw auger pumps to a Waukesha type pump to a sanitary high-pressure pump (up to 8,000psi) to a single-fluid nozzle into a spray-dryer (about 160F outlet temperature) with cyclone collection system. Thereafter, the powder is held in a low O2 condition for batch accumulation, blended for uniformity then packed within O2 barrier plastic bags within paper cartons. Some producers may hold the product for 7-14 days at temperatures above 130F which can lower bacteria levels significantly. Many QA tests for confirmation of each batch to meet stringent cGMP requirements of customers must be performed before release for sale. The cGMP requirements by FDA require the entire production process and results of each batch be documented. The final fine dry powder, together with appropriate documentation, is available for sale or conversion.

Emissions to Algae Farming to Oil for Energy

Our Czech Partners have been working on algae solutions for over 40 years and presently are running a 280 square meter open pond Photobioreactor which absorbs emissions through the pretreatment of flue gas. The Algae Pro Photobioreactor, in combination with this pretreatment solution, makes it possible for BEHL to offer a flue gas reduction solution. Then the primary function of the Algae Pro Photobioreactor for this solution is to deliver an environment to grow algae at maximum efficiency, with high oil content, and a long carbon chain -- upon the extraction of the oil for energy (approximately 46% oil), the high quality residue biomass is sold as fish, poultry, or livestock feedstock.

Mr. Dennis Fisher, CEO of BioCentric Energy, stated today, "For what seems like a very long time we have been working on multiple tasks simultaneously including the updated version of our Business Plan, a standard format of which to economically and efficiently delivering our standardized one acre unit solutions into the field, both our Referral and Value Added Reseller Program (VAR), and collaterals. I am honored to be working in concert with our dedicated Team to capture and deliver our unique solutions to our target market both nationally and internationally."

Mr. Fisher went on to state, "As far as the progress to date on the uplisting, I can disclose that our CFO, CPA Frank Rawson, has prepared our financial information for an SEC audit and the OTCCBB that we are preparing to utilize has already begun the audit necessary in preparation for a smooth and seamless transition. This path that we have chosen to move forward, although somewhat unique in nature, is the best plan of action to take care of all the loyal shareholders that have been with us since we took over BEHL. We will always remember their patronage and trust in our movement forward."

BioCentric management will be hosting the company booth at the 3rd Annual Algae Biomass Summit. The event will take place October 7-9, 2009 at the Marriot San Diego Hotel & Marina in San Diego, California and can be located in booth # 22.

BioCentric is now putting the finishing touches on the White Paper which, when complete, will be submitted to the IIMSAM, the World Bank, and Mr. Yanus of the Grameen Bank for consideration. This plan of action to remote locations would provide fresh water, electricity, satellite communications to both our VPN and the internet, computers for the local school, our Algae Pro closed loop Photobioreactor, a method for harvest, packaging, and a method for distribution.

10-02-2009, 11:51 AM #532
    ha ha -- LOL --

Nah, that's not Chuck --- I found myself daydreaming about the Appalachian Trail this morning...and then my mind continued to wander...and then, I'm like, man, I bet he's really enjoying being out on the bike today...and then I was thinking...man, even if he's cruising the main roads, I *know* that he's going to have at least one daydream about doing some extreme biking...

So, yeah, I'd wager that there's also at least one time that he's thinking of us...and well, he'll know that we were thinking of him, too

Me, aside from being closer to family & having great schools for my son, I soooo look forward to traveling around the midwest & east coast - after we do our move to Chicago.

Oh yeah, I also really look forward to taking trips to the northern plains. Those stony faces of the dead guys have been on my list for a loooonnnggg time.

Anyway, I hope that our Chuck has a fantabulous trip and that everything is 1000000% pure pleasure for him!

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    400 miles of that and you will need more than Preparation H.

Is that really Chuck?

10-02-2009, 11:59 AM #533
    QUOTE - BioCentric management will be hosting the company booth at the 3rd Annual Algae Biomass Summit. The event will take place October 7-9, 2009 at the Marriot San Diego Hotel & Marina in San Diego, California and can be located in booth # 22.

Anybody going to be in San Diego next week? Last two PR's were nice. but fluff...at least it gave me a clearer picture of what the company's plans are. HOWEVER, the stock continues to slide. I would be interested to find out how professional the booth will be and what information is available. I think these were the two PR's the spoke/wheel folks were raving about last week.

Still holding 211k shares at .0023.

C'mon QASP, BCLE...I need drypowder to play with...the wife's not letting me tap into more $$$$.

The State of Alaska is paying each eligible resident its annual Permanent Fund Dividend on Wednesday. Its based on OIL royalties tapped from our state's oil reserves on the North Slope. We've been receiving a PFD since the mid-80's.

This year's PFD is $1300 per person, last year we received $3000. I have a family of SEVEN.

10-02-2009, 12:02 PM #534
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    My is this computer having a tissy fit this morning ... anyway, second try here;

Friday, October 2, 2009
    Jacksonville flight school has national expansion plans

A Jacksonville aviation flight school’s new multimillion-dollar facilities in town will help it attract foreign pilots and spread its wings nationally with plans to build five more schools.

With many of the nation’s commercial pilots expected to retire within the coming years, Atlantic Aviation Inc. aims to feed the demand within an industry oft-blighted by unscrupulous operators, said Joshua Henderson, the company’s president. The domestic student market, which is less bullish about taking to the skies because of recession woes, will be offset by attracting foreign pilots who need to be Federal Aviation Administration-certified to land on U.S. soil.

“We’re looking to get pilots from Israel, Ireland, France and Germany,” said Dean Bradley, CEO of Quasar Aerospace Industries Inc., Atlantic Aviation’s parent company. “We’ve already signed a letter of intent to train Indian students for $66,000 apiece.”

Although the industry was concerned with the graying work force of domestic commercial pilots and extended the retirement age five years to age 65 as a result, the worries have lessened due to industry woes, said Jerry Glass, president of F&H Solutions Group, an aviation consulting agency. That demand could increase if the commercial aviation industry rebounds.

http://jacksonville.bizjournals.com/...05/story2.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wish the whole article could be read, but check out the link, there is some media there ... (it froze on me the first go round)
    What's really nice about this story is that its coming from another source other than Marketwire or VOD news. I think it adds to the credibility of the company....its a REAL COMPANY and other folks are writing about it.

I will continue to hold QASP until theres a good reason not too.

10-02-2009, 12:12 PM #535
    Hey Andy...

Since I like you guys so much, I'll make my way to San Diego and attend the conference on your behalf -- well, I might would need to get a little help with the registration fee

Yeah, it's only $850 to register...unless, of course, I missed something.

http://www.algalbiomass.org/ABS09.html

Should anyone catch a way for me to go, check it out, and take some photos...for free...I'd be more than happy to oblige. After all, I live about fifteen minutes from the location.

Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    QUOTE - BioCentric management will be hosting the company booth at the 3rd Annual Algae Biomass Summit. The event will take place October 7-9, 2009 at the Marriot San Diego Hotel & Marina in San Diego, California and can be located in booth # 22.

Anybody going to be in San Diego next week? Last two PR's were nice. but fluff...at least it gave me a clearer picture of what the company's plans are. HOWEVER, the stock continues to slide. I would be interested to find out how professional the booth will be and what information is available. I think these were the two PR's the spoke/wheel folks were raving about last week.

Still holding 211k shares at .0023.

C'mon QASP, BCLE...I need drypowder to play with...the wife's not letting me tap into more $$$$.

The State of Alaska is paying each eligible resident its annual Permanent Fund Dividend on Wednesday. Its based on OIL royalties tapped from our state's oil reserves on the North Slope. We've been receiving a PFD since the mid-80's.

This year's PFD is $1300 per person, last year we received $3000. I have a family of SEVEN.

10-02-2009, 12:19 PM #536
    Hey Rams,

WOW...$850 would buy me another 20K shrs of BEHL. I guess Im just use to conventions/gathering of that sort not costing anything to browse the booths. We do things different up here. Im sure it quite expensive to host a convention at the Marriot in San Diego!!!!

GREG...Did you get my reply to your PM? Im working on a whole batch of jarred smoked salmon this weekend. I'll keep you posted.

Man, SIRI is taking another beating today...I really need to keep up with that...I could have made some money swinging that baby.

Bill...I made good money on OCNF and FREE awhile back before I dove head first into these pennies. I almost got back in OCNF last week before my trades into SPNGE and QASP when it was in the 1.30's. If I could get anything to move up again I might play them again. There always good for .10-.30 cent swings up and down. They used to pay hefty dividends!!!!!
    Last edited by Alaska Guy; 10-02-2009 at 12:27 PM.

Guru
    10-02-2009, 12:37 PM #537
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Bill...I made good money on OCNF and FREE awhile back before I dove head first into these pennies. I almost got back in OCNF last week before my trades into SPNGE and QASP when it was in the 1.30's. If I could get anything to move up again I might play them again. There always good for .10-.30 cent swings up and down. They used to pay hefty dividends!!!!!
    Hi Andy, good day to you, sir.

Yep, I love the Dry Shipping Stocks. They are my all time favorites. I am just keeping an eye on them right at the moment. OCNF is down to 1.22. It it keeps dropping then I will be all over it, with what money I have available, which is never as much as I want.

They used to pay big! They have done a lot of suffering since March, so I don't expect to see dividends for quite a long time, but they have the ability to swing.

GSAE, IGNT, UNDT, LFBG, IMCI are all cooking! Picks for this week! LFBG is Stang's pick and it is doing great today! I want to get into it if it pulls back. I would like to get that split. Both Greg and I will get the split on GSAE.
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-02-2009 at 12:42 PM.

10-02-2009, 12:57 PM #538
    Andy--
    Yes, I did indeed get your PM. Sorry I didn't reply directly.
    Just tell me what I need to get to you and consider it done.

I'm contemplating selling BCLE at a slight loss...waiting 3 days for the money to clear, then buy up more of BEHL before the merger stuff begins.

I think BEHL is diluting some now. The merger will reverse that process (somewhat), so it makes sense for them to skim some off the top. IMHO.

10-02-2009, 01:14 PM #539
    QUOTE - I'm contemplating selling BCLE at a slight loss...waiting 3 days for the money to clear, then buy up more of BEHL before the merger stuff begins.

Was thinking the same thing today, but maybe pooring in into QASP....Did I read a one your posts that you were in INCL, one of BEHL's JV partners?

I had a friend do the same thing when they announced the JV when it was still in the 000's. Up again today!!!

10-02-2009, 01:59 PM #540
    what with the music & 'retro' talk that was going around...it got me thinking about the hippies in here...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 54 of 63 ... 4445253545556 ...