Page 53 of 63 ... 3435152535455 ...
    Mentor
    10-02-2009, 09:13 AM #521

QASP in the news

My is this computer having a tissy fit this morning ... anyway, second try here;

Friday, October 2, 2009
    Jacksonville flight school has national expansion plans

A Jacksonville aviation flight school’s new multimillion-dollar facilities in town will help it attract foreign pilots and spread its wings nationally with plans to build five more schools.

With many of the nation’s commercial pilots expected to retire within the coming years, Atlantic Aviation Inc. aims to feed the demand within an industry oft-blighted by unscrupulous operators, said Joshua Henderson, the company’s president. The domestic student market, which is less bullish about taking to the skies because of recession woes, will be offset by attracting foreign pilots who need to be Federal Aviation Administration-certified to land on U.S. soil.

“We’re looking to get pilots from Israel, Ireland, France and Germany,” said Dean Bradley, CEO of Quasar Aerospace Industries Inc., Atlantic Aviation’s parent company. “We’ve already signed a letter of intent to train Indian students for $66,000 apiece.”

Although the industry was concerned with the graying work force of domestic commercial pilots and extended the retirement age five years to age 65 as a result, the worries have lessened due to industry woes, said Jerry Glass, president of F&H Solutions Group, an aviation consulting agency. That demand could increase if the commercial aviation industry rebounds.

http://jacksonville.bizjournals.com/...05/story2.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wish the whole article could be read, but check out the link, there is some media there ... (it froze on me the first go round)

Mentor
    10-02-2009, 09:40 AM #522
    Thanks LT

sound good...hopefully we'll get another little pop from this one! bless my heart!

10-02-2009, 10:01 AM #523
    can it? will it? hey, the snail is going for it!

ramsey decoder ring: snail = bcle

uhggg...

I tell ya what, if we were in December...this puppy might would find itself on my accountant's cutting room floor...every great movie has a lot of *great* footage that just doesn't make it...

10-02-2009, 10:10 AM #524
    Hey All, et al...

I just got an update from Chuck -- seems that weather has been great and he's having a blast! -- he's hardcore!
    Attached Images Attached Images

10-02-2009, 10:21 AM #525
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    thx for adding some perspective Greg. I was resigned to accepting this as just another fluff PR from a coMpany that I believe in when you showed me the hidden value.

Question: did you post this perspective on the hub? And if not, would you? I think they could use a bit of perspective there also.
    Shotsy--
    I have no desire to join the fray at the shrub. None whatsoever. Let's just keep it to ourselves here in Our Town.

Ramsey--
    Thank you, sir.

EDIT:
    Bill, it looks like I didn't catch a falling knife with my GSAE buy yesterday. Up about 29% so far.
    Doesn't matter: I'm holding for at least 30 days to see what the forward split ride is all about.

EDIT #2: I also need to thank Dr. Dave as well.
    Last edited by GoHerdGreg; 10-02-2009 at 10:38 AM.

10-02-2009, 10:30 AM #526
    Absolutely! About the only rule that I was ever good at - with the "Bro Code" - was to never disclose our favorite fishing holes...

I'm glad that Dave told me about you guys, though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Shotsy--
    I have no desire to join the fray at the shrub. None whatsoever. Let's just keep it to ourselves here in Our Town.

Ramsey--
    Thank you, sir.

EDIT:
    Bill, it looks like I didn't catch a falling knife with my GSAE buy yesterday. Up about 29% so far.
    Doesn't matter: I'm holding for at least 30 days to see what the forward split ride is all about.

Enthusiast
    10-02-2009, 10:35 AM #527
    Shotsy--

Ramsey--
    Thank you, sir.

EDIT:
    Greg/Shots and all. JMHO: but the shrub is the living, breathing definition of the 'lunatic fringe'. That place is only good for a laugh! I suspect it's filled with folks who bought trading software at 3:00 a.m. while flipping back and forth between QVC and.....

Guru
    10-02-2009, 11:03 AM #528
    Shotsy--

Same here, Greg...it is all good. Stang's LFBG is doing great. I put up a bunch of info on it last night.

I sold my QASP @.024 yesterday...I am looking for "One Day Cruises"..two at the most. This sitting around and waiting isn't making me any money. That is not to say that these stocks won't score. I just want to move faster and not necessarily take as much with each move, but certainly could even take more on a short move. It is just a different tactic.

GSAE is a keeper until the split and LFBG just has to hand over a good entry point. It shot right up today, along with IGNT and now UNDT is coming back strong at a last look.

Guru
    10-02-2009, 11:06 AM #529
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Hey All, et al...

I just got an update from Chuck -- seems that weather has been great and he's having a blast! -- he's hardcore!
    400 miles of that and you will need more than Preparation H.

Is that really Chuck?

Addict
    10-02-2009, 11:07 AM #530
    Ok, so bad idea on my part, clearly.

But to be completely clear, I didnt mean to suggest that we disclose our forum to ihub. We all know that that would only turn this forum into that one.

I only meant to suggest that Gregs ideas alone be presented to ihub.
    Totally understandable if he wants to stay clear of it tho. That place is like quicksand...the more you struggle with it, the deeper you sink.

Page 53 of 63 ... 3435152535455 ...