Page 52 of 63 ... 242505152535462 ...
    Mentor
    10-02-2009, 12:16 AM #511
    Yeah Bill - I scanned the boats, they are turning down... I have 20+ tickers stored at daily, weekly, monthly time frames.. I'll look at them later tonight.

Maybe time to mix it up, a little gold stock, some things for downage, look for a boat rally later, and who brought up this HLCS???? Great story on that one... perfect chart. Only fear is market turndown on that guy.

Mentor
    10-02-2009, 12:16 AM #512
    I LIKE HIS WAY OF THINKING

What...a CEO who listens and cares about his shareholders...sell...sell...sell

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Left Behind Games shareholder update
    Date : 09/21/2009 @ 8:22AM
    Source : PR Newswire
    Stock : (LFBG)
    Quote : 0.049 0.008 (19.51%) @ 4:01PM

Left Behind Games shareholder update

MURRIETA, CA, Sept. 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Left Behind Games Inc. (OTC:LFBG), dba Inspired Media Entertainment, a leading publisher of Christian video games, responds to shareholder comments regarding a name change that was under consideration. As shareholders have said, the Left Behind name is significant because the Company's LEFT BEHIND branded games are based upon the popular novel series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins which have sold more than 65 million books in 30 languages worldwide, as well as three movies with more expected in the future. In recent years, the Company's game, LEFT BEHIND: Eternal Forces, has become the most widely distributed Christian PC game in history. Therefore, in response to Shareholder input, the Company has decided to retain the well recognized name, Left Behind Games Inc.
    The Company recently announced a three-for-two forward split of its common stock for shareholders of record, as of October 2, 2009. As a result, the Company's stock was up more than 15% on heavy trading of 24 million shares last Friday, September 18th.

CEO Troy Lyndon says, "We're here to serve our shareholders and listen to their wisdom. Accordingly, we believe the upcoming forward split will increase shareholder liquidity for everyone's benefit."

Left Behind Games also reports that the Walmart marketing trial will include three of the Company's six games in precisely 100 stores in the Dallas and Houston, Texas regions. The Texas demographic is expected to provide an excellent opportunity for the marketing test to have favorable results. Meanwhile, the Company plans to distribute more than 17,000 games for free to church Pastors in the market test area. The mailing plan is to ship 1,500 games to churches weekly from the 2nd week in October through Christmas and the New Year. The mail-out will include an appeal for churches to send customers to Walmart to purchase Christian games.

CEO Troy Lyndon says, "Christian products have gained popular acceptance in the music and book sections of Walmart stores over recent years, and it is anticipated that Christian PC video games will be equally well received. Based upon their past success selling Christian products, combined with our creative marketing program, I expect we will substantially exceed the results necessary for Walmart to expand distribution to a significantly larger number of its stores nationwide."

About Left Behind Games Inc.

Left Behind Games Inc. is a publisher of quality interactive entertainment products that perpetuate positive values and appeal to mainstream and faith-based audiences. In contrast to many other PC games, the Company's games encourage positive decisions and actions. Rather than the usual "winning" by using weapons and killing the enemy, players are rewarded when their characters use the power of influence to bring about good rather than destruction. For samples for your church or school, you can go to http://www.supportgoodgames.com/.

INSPIRED MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT is a trademark of Left Behind Games Inc. LEFT BEHIND is a trademark of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. All rights reserved.

Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements

The statements contained herein which are not historical facts are considered forward-looking statements under federal securities laws and may be identified by words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects," "intends," "plans," "potential," "predicts," "projects," "seeks," "will," or words of similar meaning and include, but are not limited to, statements regarding the outlook for the Company's future business and financial performance. Such forward-looking statements are based on the current beliefs of our management as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to them, which are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict. Actual outcomes and results may vary materially from these forward-looking statements based on a variety of risks and uncertainties including: our dependence on key management and product development personnel, and our ability to develop other profitable titles for current generation platforms, the timely release and significant market acceptance of our games, the ability to maintain acceptable pricing levels on our games, our reliance on a primary distribution service provider for a significant portion of our products, and our ability to raise capital if needed. Other important factors and information are contained in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2009, in the section entitled "Risk Factors," and the Company's other periodic filings with the SEC, which can be accessed via a link from http://www.inspiredmedia.com/ on our Investor Relations page. All forward-looking statements are qualified by these cautionary statements and apply only as of the date they are made. The Company undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.

DATASOURCE: Left Behind Games Inc.

Mentor
    10-02-2009, 12:24 AM #513
    Hey Dave -

Nice chart! Thanks! I will be watching it tomorrow. I wonder how far south the market is going to go. The big market...any ideas? If it is really a bubble then we could score the boats again really cheap. That would not break my heart. Any prognosis? Or even a simple-ass guess?
    Well - each of the indexes hit some nice round numbers (I think the nasdaq is the only one that's pausing in the middle) NYSE 7000, DOW 10000, TRAN 4000.

There were a slew of economic data today, and things tanked, but we also have a slew tomorrow. I think it has to be digested over the weekend, but you can see we haven't had a big down day like this since about july - but today's was on significant up volume.. also notice the overall decline in volume on that big ass NYSE chart I posted... shares aren't being traded as heavily... which kind of says all money is in... so I'm leaning on the money pouring out. But I've learned that going in early with a big hand is risky, so first I scale back out of my bullish stocks, and maybe start a put at a time on the downside. Being that OCNF is sitting on that support line already, and the TRAN, BDI, SEA much higher, if they continue to tank, my bet would be OCNF to take out that support line it's sitting on, and head down again... the next to are $1 and $0.80... so anything in that range would likely be a buy, as I'm sure late money would spur some rallies. I figure the market will make some sort of decision on direction by next week... so perhaps the play would be to buy OCNF on a market rally if you can catch it near $1.25 and it doesn't go below that (at least closing wise), and if the market continues to tank, hold out for the 0.80-1.00 range. Kind of like playing the chartgame.

Guru
    10-02-2009, 12:30 AM #514
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    I LIKE HIS WAY OF THINKING

What...a CEO who listens and cares about his shareholders...sell...sell...sell
    One more thing...they are a company with an extremely high pinksheets.com rating. Hmmmm Imagine that...a company without a caveat emptor, a stop sign or a yield sign? A company with a full transparency sign and reports to the SEC.....what kind of company could this be? lol. It has to be a scam!

Actually they look pretty good. No offense to Christians, which I am one, but how does anybody think that "doing good" games would sell? I am used to blowing up anything in front of me. The company has been in business since 2002, so they are not rookies. I am just not familiar with the Christian video game market. Does anybody have any clues?

Guru
    10-02-2009, 12:39 AM #515
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Well - each of the indexes hit some nice round numbers (I think the nasdaq is the only one that's pausing in the middle) NYSE 7000, DOW 10000, TRAN 4000.

There were a slew of economic data today, and things tanked, but we also have a slew tomorrow. I think it has to be digested over the weekend, but you can see we haven't had a big down day like this since about july - but today's was on significant up volume.. also notice the overall decline in volume on that big ass NYSE chart I posted... shares aren't being traded as heavily... which kind of says all money is in... so I'm leaning on the money pouring out. But I've learned that going in early with a big hand is risky, so first I scale back out of my bullish stocks, and maybe start a put at a time on the downside. Being that OCNF is sitting on that support line already, and the TRAN, BDI, SEA much higher, if they continue to tank, my bet would be OCNF to take out that support line it's sitting on, and head down again... the next to are $1 and $0.80... so anything in that range would likely be a buy, as I'm sure late money would spur some rallies. I figure the market will make some sort of decision on direction by next week... so perhaps the play would be to buy OCNF on a market rally if you can catch it near $1.25 and it doesn't go below that (at least closing wise), and if the market continues to tank, hold out for the 0.80-1.00 range. Kind of like playing the chartgame.
    Here is the facts from your information. If the volume was significant (large) in comparison to the rise, then there is problems. I have found when there is significant volume and stocks are like "spinning their wheels" or falling backwards, then a big dip is coming. That is how I play day stocks. This could be more than a day drop if that is the case. We will just have to keep an eye on things in the big market. I honestly don't know how this would affect the pennies market. I am sure that it has some percentage of effect, but how much? I don't know.

Things are not going right with this economy and this health-care issue is going to do some damage. I don't think we can have a big power market with everything going on. Unemployment hit the fan today and other things, like Dave said are coming into play. I have a bad feeling, personally, that we have only seen the first half of this recession. This will be a double-dipper and without chocolate. It can't get better with what we are doing.

So much for my rant..I could go on for a couple of hours...easily..

10-02-2009, 12:40 AM #516
    You like that, huh? Me too ;-)

I also am fond of the "nah, honey, I'm a bit sore...you go ahead and watch Survivor (insert any popular show)...I'm going to sit in the massage chair for a little wile and go to bed early...enjoy your show...love you"

I'll give you one guess as to where I am and where my wife is, at the moment...

Oh, I also wanted to mention that I'm not a boxing fan but I will be taping the shobox event tomorrow night!

Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    that is hilarious...i lay in bed can't sleep then the wife falls asleep and i grab the phone to do some more research....

10-02-2009, 12:55 AM #517
    One more thing...they are a company with an extremely high pinksheets.com rating. Hmmmm Imagine that...a company without a caveat emptor, a stop sign or a yield sign? A company with a full transparency sign and reports to the SEC.....what kind of company could this be? lol. It has to be a scam!

Actually they look pretty good. No offense to Christians, which I am one, but how does anybody think that "doing good" games would sell? I am used to blowing up anything in front of me. The company has been in business since 2002, so they are not rookies. I am just not familiar with the Christian video game market. Does anybody have any clues?
    I am not familiar with the game itself but with the left behind name on it I'm sure it will be geared towards the rapture or tribulation so it could have potential. What i'm more interested in is the walmart trial and possibly buying this one just for the run until the forward split on 10-9

Guru
    10-02-2009, 01:05 AM #518
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    I am not familiar with the game itself but with the left behind name on it I'm sure it will be geared towards the rapture or tribulation so it could have potential. What i'm more interested in is the walmart trial and possibly buying this one just for the run until the forward split on 10-9
    Matt, I am with you now. O.K., so you look around and everybody is gone. The rapture happened and you didn't get a ticket on God's ship. There is only one way for salvation and that is through tribulation. That could be really good! The Walmart trial caught my eye. There is a big Christian market that a lot of people just are not aware of. Unless you are into it, you would never know that it is around.

The run-up to the split is interesting. Taking a look at the chart it was falling this afternoon after some good gains. What it does in the morning will dictate what to look for. I would look for a drop at first before buying. Why not? It is just as good as any other stock that I have seen lately. I will check it in the morning.

Thanks for sharing this one!

Mentor
    10-02-2009, 04:27 AM #519
    Everyone go to bed?

Guru
    10-02-2009, 08:56 AM #520
    General Motors Sales, Production Figures Released

General Motors (GM) announced its sales totals for September 2009. According to the Company, dealers in the United States delivered 156,673 vehicles in September 2009. When compared with strong sales a year ago, September’s sales were down 45 percent. GM retail sales were down 46 percent while fleet sales declined 43 percent. When comparing GM’s September total sales with a strong August, and the conclusion of the Cash for Clunkers program, volume was down 36 percent month-over-month. “September was a tough transitional month for the industry, and a difficult year-over-year comparison for GM. Fortunately, the fourth quarter looks brighter and our year-over-year comparisons should look more favorable,” said Mark LaNeve, vice president, U.S. sales. Non-core brand total sales, when compared with a year ago, showed the impact of the end of the Cash for Clunkers program and overall market demand. Pontiac sales declined 53 percent. Saturn was down 84 percent. HUMMER dropped 82 percent, and Saab declined 73 percent. GM Certified Used Vehicles, Saturn Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles, Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles, Saab Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles, and HUMMER Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles, combined, sold 22,885 vehicles in September 2009. GM Certified Used Vehicles sold 19,877 vehicles, down 34 percent from last month. Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles sold 1,819 vehicles, down 44 percent. Saturn Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles sold 692 vehicles, down 15 percent. Saab Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles sold 362 vehicles, down 47 percent. HUMMER Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles sold 135 vehicles, down 30 percent. In September 2009, GM North America produced 233,000 vehicles (88,000 cars and 145,000 trucks). This is down 102,000 vehicles or 30 percent compared with September 2008, when the region produced 335,000 vehicles (162,000 cars and 173,000 trucks). The GM North America third quarter production was 533,000 vehicles (207,000 cars and 326,000 trucks), which was down 42 percent compared with a year ago. GM North America built 915,000 vehicles (436,000 cars and 479,000 trucks) in the third-quarter of 2008. However, Q3 2009 production volumes have substantially increased versus Q1 and Q2 2009 production volumes of 371,000 (up 44 percent) and 395,000 (up 35 percent), respectively. The region’s 2009 fourth quarter production forecast remains at 655,000 vehicles (262,000 cars and 393,000 trucks), which is down about 20 percent compared with a year ago.

Frontier Airlines Holdings Acquisition Complete, Plan Effective

Frontier Airlines Holdings announced that Republic Airways Holdings has completed its acquisition of the Company. Upon the closing of the transaction, Frontier Airlines Holdings, Frontier Airlines and Lynx Aviation emerged from Chapter 11 protection as wholly-owned subsidiaries of Republic. Frontier’s Plan is now effective. Frontier Airlines and Lynx Aviation will continue to operate under their same names, offering the same flight schedules, customer amenities and frequent flier benefits as in the past. “This is the end of a long, difficult journey and the beginning of a new, exciting one,” said Frontier’s president and C.E.O., Sean Menke. “We are also looking forward to building on our relationships and working with both Republic and Midwest Airlines to build a strong, sustainable, competitive airline for years to come.”