Page 43 of 63 ... 33414243444553 ...
    Guru
    09-30-2009, 08:36 PM #421
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Going blue-chips again? Be careful, the DOW is getting a little oversold.
    Oh ya...the ones with the dividends. I have to find out when the cut-off date is for getting the dividends though. They are giving three shares for every 4 owned. Not a bad deal for we common folk. I probably missed it by a day or something. I called them this morning and afternoon, but just got an answering machine. Why, for some weird reason, does that sound familiar?

Mentor
    09-30-2009, 08:43 PM #422
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Oh ya...the ones with the dividends. I have to find out when the cut-off date is for getting the dividends though. They are giving three shares for every 4 owned. Not a bad deal for we common folk. I probably missed it by a day or something. I called them this morning and afternoon, but just got an answering machine. Why, for some weird reason, does that sound familiar?
    Sounds like a smooth word for split - at least it's not excessive. Anything more than a 2:1 split is usually bad news.

Guru
    09-30-2009, 09:02 PM #423
    Sounds like a smooth word for split - at least it's not excessive. Anything more than a 2:1 split is usually bad news.
    I was thinking the same thing..instead of diluting from the company, give it to the stockholders and let them dilute it..so there is an advantage. We will make the money from the extra stock moved out onto the market instead of the company, so in essence...it is a dividend. Now, if I just fall within the date for the split.

09-30-2009, 09:25 PM #424
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    My decision is to let that Rat Bastard stock BCLE just ride. I might take it for a tax break at the end of the year. I am less than happy with that company. They apparently don't like direct questioning and do not have much motivation to make money. I'm keeping my chin up and moving on, just keeping a GTC limit sell order in until the year 2525, if man is still alive.
    If woman can survive....

Yes, I know the song, Bill. AND...I'm only 43 years young!

I agree with you on BCLE: I recently sold 1/2 my position for a loss, but I am unwilling to lose any more on this thing. It should have gone on another $.10-15 wave by now. Looooong overdue. So, I'll wait.

Until then...I do have some cash that finally cleared (don't have margin acct, don't want one right now). So...I'm looking for a short-term play tomorrow morning.

Had an order in all day for INCL at $.0015 and it never hit. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe I'll play one of the others.

Andy--
    I am PM'ing you about a cash-for-smoked-salmon arrangement.

Mentor
    09-30-2009, 09:35 PM #425
    Dr Dave

Spng has licenscing agreements with I think 7 or 8 NFL teams...would think that would include logos..if not... what good would it do!

Not sure why a sponge...shaped like a football...filled with soap...would be great too have at a tailgate party...but I'm in as long as they sell!

09-30-2009, 09:35 PM #426
    What's jet blue's ticker.
    JBLU.

I also highly recommend Allegiant Air (only airline to make a profit in 2008, IIRC). They serve my airport very well, and are top-notch.
    Ticker is ALGT.

Guru
    09-30-2009, 10:00 PM #427

Imci

Something to look at

press release

Sept. 29, 2009, 8:00 a.m. EDT · Recommend · Post:
    Infinite Group Achieves Microsoft Virtualization Solutions Competency

PITTSFORD, N.Y., Sep 29, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Infinite Group, Inc. /quotes/comstock/11k!imci (IMCI 0.52, +0.04, +8.33%) today announced that it has achieved Microsoft's Virtualization Solutions Competency as part of its participation in the Microsoft Gold Certified Partner program. In addition to the company's virtualization competency, Infinite Group, Inc. (IGI) maintains certifications in other Microsoft technologies and products, including Windows7, System Center and SharePoint.

As a Gold Certified partner, IGI combines Microsoft tools and its own deep operational expertise to enable IT departments to achieve "more with less" and drive value from Microsoft implementations. In the area of virtualization, IGI leverages Microsoft products such as System Center Virtual Machine Manager to oversee virtual machines across heterogeneous environments and provide for their operational "care and feeding." IGI, with Microsoft technologies, helps customers manage the scope of virtualization initiatives and provide scale and supporting resources as needed.

"Achieving the Virtualization Solutions Competency underscores Infinite Group's commitment to Microsoft technologies," said Rodney Moore, Director of Microsoft Enterprise Solutions for Infinite Group. "We are very pleased to achieve the certification, and we look forward to continued work with Microsoft as a trusted business partner."

IGI has implemented an approach called "IT Game Plan," that enables IT organizations to leverage Microsoft technologies to reduce spending and deliver high levels of service and business value. Under the IT Game Plan umbrella, IGI and Microsoft will provide Microsoft-centric solutions to business and commercial IT organizations, as well as government and public sector clients. For more information, visit www.itgameplan.com.

IGI is also a party to a July 2009 nationwide Master Services Agreement (MSA) with Microsoft. Under the agreement, Infinite Group, Inc. can engage Microsoft services on a formal Prime/Subcontractor basis in support of client projects. The MSA provides an agreed-upon structure that enables the parties to work together quickly through a Statement of Service and engage on time-critical projects more efficiently.

About Infinite Group, Inc.

Infinite Group, Inc. (IGI) is a world-class IT services and solutions provider serving a range of government and commercial organizations. Headquartered in Pittsford, New York with offices in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and Colorado Springs, Colorado, IGI is focused on the following, interconnected practice areas: IT Infrastructure Services, Virtualization and Consolidation, Cloud Computing, Project and Program Management, and Business and Technology Integration. IGI is dedicated to the alignment of business and technology initiatives, and the delivery of superior results. Infinite Group is publicly traded under the symbol IMCI.OB, and more information about the company is available at www.IGIus.com.

This news release may include statements that may constitute "forward-looking statements," including estimates of future business prospects or financial results, as to which there is no assurance. Any forward-looking statements herein are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. There are many factors that could cause actual results of Infinite Group, Inc. (IGI) to differ materially from forward-looking statements. Please refer to a discussion of these factors in the Company's Annual Reports on Form 10-KSB, Quarterly Reports on Forms 10-QSB and other Securities and Exchange Commission filings, which are incorporated herein by reference. IGI disclaims any intent or obligation to update publicly such forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.

SOURCE: Infinite Group, Inc.

IGI Media and Investor Relations Contact
    William Freed
    707-658-2843
    william@motv-marketing.com
    or
    Infinite Group, Inc.
    Michael S. Smith
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    585-385-0610
    Msmith@IGIus.com
    Last edited by billhart22; 09-30-2009 at 10:06 PM.

Guru
    09-30-2009, 10:01 PM #428
    Sept. 16, 2009, 4:30 p.m. EDT · Recommend · Post:
    Hyper9 and Infinite Group Expand Virtualization Offerings in Government and Commercial Sectors
    Partnership Will Help Customers Optimize Virtualization Deployments

AUSTIN, Texas & PITTSFORD, N.Y., Sep 16, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Hyper9, Inc. and Infinite Group, Inc. /quotes/comstock/11k!imci (IMCI 0.52, +0.04, +8.33%) today announced a strategic partnership in which Infinite Group, Inc. (IGI) will provide virtualization management services to the federal, state and local IT services sector using Hyper9's Virtualization Optimization Suite(TM) (VOS) solution.

Falling tax revenues, which are straining federal and state IT budgets, and the push for energy-saving technology among public-sector accounts are driving the uptick in demand for virtualization in government. However, a recent report by CDW Government, Inc. indicates that although nearly three-quarters of federal information technology managers recognize the benefits of virtualization, just 20 percent say their agencies are harnessing the technology to its fullest.

The Hyper9-IGI collaboration combines best practices and leading-edge technology to give IT managers and administrators better business insights into their virtual infrastructure, and help government and commercial clients get more out of their virtualization investments.

Hyper9's VOS solution inspects, correlates and monitors configuration, performance, event and historical data across the virtual infrastructure, combining usability and dashboard features with in-depth analytics and reporting to help users find and reclaim virtual resources. Out of the box features including one-click access to data and common tasks, such as "find VMs," "run reports," and "solve VM sprawl," giving enterprises better visibility and context to make proactive business decisions.

"The ease with which VMs can be deployed has led to a growing phenomenon of VM sprawl, increasing the time and expense of managing virtual environments, and undermining the ROI potential of virtualization projects," said Jason Langone, vice president of Virtualization Services for Infinite Group. "Partnering with Hyper9 will give us key insight into our customers' virtual environments, eliminating manual assessments and reporting, and helping them establish best practices around proactive monitoring and reporting which can be maintained over time."

Virtualization and consolidation services represent a key practice area for Infinite Group in the commercial and government markets. IGI provides a complete range of virtualization services, including capacity planning and assessment, server consolidation, desktop virtualization, application virtualization, Physical to Virtual migrations (P2V), as well as disaster preparedness and recovery services.

"Virtualization technology enables organizations to shrink the size of their IT footprint -- the benefits of which include reduced capital and operating costs, improved continuity of operations and network security, and better utilization of computing resources," said Bill Kennedy, CEO of Hyper9. "We're excited to partner with IGI to bring innovative virtualization technology and best practices to an expanded category of government and commercial clients."

Infinite Group, Inc., (IGI) is a world-class IT services and solutions provider serving a range of government and commercial organizations. Headquartered in Pittsford, New York with offices in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and Colorado Springs, Colorado, IGI is focused on the following, interconnected practice areas: IT Infrastructure Services, Virtualization and Consolidation, Cloud Computing, Project and Program Management, and Business and Technology Integration. IGI is dedicated to the alignment of business and technology initiatives, and the delivery of superior results. Infinite Group is publicly traded under the symbol IMCI.OB, and more information about the company is available at www.IGIus.com.

About Hyper9, Inc.

Hyper9 is a privately held company backed by Venrock, Matrix Partners, Silverton Partners and Maples Investments. Based in Austin, Texas, the company was founded in 2007 by enterprise systems management experts and virtualization visionaries. Since then, Hyper9 has collaborated with virtualization administrators as well as systems and virtualization management experts to develop a new breed of virtualization management products that leverages Internet technologies like search, collaboration and social networking. The end result is a product that helps administrators discover, organize and make use of information in their virtual environment, yet is as easy to use as a consumer application. For more information about Hyper9, visit www.hyper9.com.

This news release may include statements that may constitute "forward-looking statements," including estimates of future business prospects or financial results, as to which there is no assurance. Any forward-looking statements herein are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. There are many factors that could cause actual results of Infinite Group, Inc. (IGI) to differ materially from forward-looking statements. Please refer to a discussion of these factors in the Company's Annual Reports on Form 10-KSB, Quarterly Reports on Forms 10-QSB and other Securities and Exchange Commission filings, which are incorporated herein by reference. IGI disclaims any intent or obligation to update publicly such forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.

IGI Media & Investor Relations
    William Freed
    707-658-2843
    or
    Infinite Group, Inc.
    Michael S. Smith, President & CEO
    585-385-0610
    Msmith@IGIus.com
    or
    For Hyper9, Inc.:
    Cybele Diamandopoulos
    512-535-4422
    cybele@foliocommunications.com

Guru
    09-30-2009, 10:03 PM #429
    press release

Sept. 2, 2009, 8:00 a.m. EDT · Recommend · Post:
    Mississippi Department of Information Technology Services Awards Infinite Group a Virtualization Services Contract

PITTSFORD, N.Y., Sep 02, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Infinite Group, Inc. /quotes/comstock/11k!imci (IMCI 0.52, +0.04, +8.33%) today announced that the Mississippi Department of Information Technology Services (ITS) has awarded the company a three-year contract to deliver virtualization services to state agencies via Request for Proposal (RFP) No. 3585. Commencing in the fall of 2009, the agreement with Infinite Group, Inc. (IGI) is part of Mississippi's larger strategy to streamline government operations and to address issues of IT modernization.

Under terms of the agreement, various Mississippi state agencies can engage Infinite Group to virtualize servers and migrate applications into ITS' virtual data center environments, housed in the State Data Center facilities in the Jackson, Mississippi area. Infinite Group will manage and implement server consolidations that will migrate physical servers to virtual machines, using VMware vSphere(TM) technology -- reducing the number of physical servers, with resulting benefits in both physical footprint and energy savings.

"We are very pleased that the state of Mississippi has recognized IGI's expertise in the virtualization arena," said Jim Frost, IGI's Chief Technology Officer. "Our team of VMware Certified Professionals is looking forward to engaging across a number of state agencies to deliver business benefits from virtualization technology."

The Mississippi Department of Human Services (MDHS) is the first agency planned for server virtualization services through Infinite Group, and more are expected to follow as the benefits of virtualization become documented locally. Mississippi state agencies will be the primary customer base served by IGI under the agreement, but other public entities in the State will also be enabled to procure virtualization services from IGI under the contract.

Infinite Group, Inc., (IGI) is a world-class IT services and solutions provider serving a range of government and commercial organizations. Headquartered in Pittsford, New York with regional operations offices, IGI is focused on the following, interconnected practice areas: IT Infrastructure Services, Virtualization and Consolidation, Cloud Computing, Project and Program Management, and Business and Technology Integration. IGI is dedicated to the alignment of business and technology initiatives, and the delivery of superior results. Infinite Group is publicly traded under the symbol IMCI.OB, and more information about the company is available at www.IGIus.com.

IGI Media and Investor Relations Contact
    William Freed
    707-658-2843
    or
    Infinite Group, Inc.
    Michael S. Smith
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    585-385-0610
    Msmith@IGIus.com

Guru
    09-30-2009, 10:10 PM #430
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    If woman can survive....

Yes, I know the song, Bill. AND...I'm only 43 years young!

I agree with you on BCLE: I recently sold 1/2 my position for a loss, but I am unwilling to lose any more on this thing. It should have gone on another $.10-15 wave by now. Looooong overdue. So, I'll wait.

Until then...I do have some cash that finally cleared (don't have margin acct, don't want one right now). So...I'm looking for a short-term play tomorrow morning.

Had an order in all day for INCL at $.0015 and it never hit. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe I'll play one of the others.

Andy--
    I am PM'ing you about a cash-for-smoked-salmon arrangement.
    I am with you Greg....just moving on to greener pastures. I believe quite a few of us are.

I am just going to leave an order in forever and not sweat it anymore.
    Last edited by billhart22; 09-30-2009 at 10:36 PM.

Page 43 of 63 ... 33414243444553 ...