Page 22 of 63 ... 12202122232432 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-29-2009, 01:18 PM #211
    Welcome back Bill. That work stuff is just about enough to wreck your life. I try to avoid it as much as possible. It's just that I have these people (employees) running around here all day long and looking at me like I should be doing something...... I've said it before and I'll say it again...work gives me a rash.

So, what's your take on NVSR? What makes you think it's ready to do something. By looking at daily charts it appears to me that it is still in a sinking trend.

09-29-2009, 01:22 PM #212
    he he...LOL -- my wife came into my office a little while ago -- I've got scraps of paper, two calculators, and three screens going...

Me: "what's up?"

her: "just thought I'd come in and hang out for a while"

Me: "Can we do *that* later"

her: "fine"

Me: (insert cartoon-style thought bubble) boy, glad she didn't see me *working* on my new Dan Brown book

[QUOTE=candleman;52934]

It's just that I have these people (employees) running around here all day long and looking at me like I should be doing something....

Mentor
    09-29-2009, 01:24 PM #213
    [QUOTE=Ramsey;52935]he he...LOL -- my wife came into my office a little while ago -- I've got scraps of paper, two calculators, and three screens going...

Me: "what's up?"

her: "just thought I'd come in and hang out for a while"

Me: "Can we do *that* later"

her: "fine"

Me: (insert cartoon-style thought bubble) boy, glad she didn't see me *working* on my new Dan Brown book

Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post

It's just that I have these people (employees) running around here all day long and looking at me like I should be doing something....
    Yep Rams, you've got it! It's tough looking busy all the time, but somebody's got to do it!

09-29-2009, 01:46 PM #214
    You know, I can't help but to wonder if *those* guys went through the Zappers for their Nevada State Corporate Licensing...man o' man...

I am sooo tempted to take a drive up to Huntington Beach!

Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    I knew I shoulda sold on the last little spike up to .039 but I didn't make the effort to be in front of my computer to watch the action. I scheduled alot of onsite work that week so I was out of the office and missed out. I'm averaged @ .025 and would love to get that down but hesitant to put anymore $ in. RAT BASTARDS.

Mentor
    09-29-2009, 02:21 PM #215

Msgi

Last week someone here mentioned MSGI. It's been bouncing along and it might be worth taking a closer look at. I've day traded it a couple of times for a few bucks.

09-29-2009, 02:48 PM #216
    STOP THE PRESSES!!!

BCLE just hit $ZERO POINT ZERO one five...

i only make apologies to those that don't dig cantankerous investors that aren't keen on the ongoing debacle that is bioclean - i'm not a regretful sort - i did it - i bought it - and now i sit with it --

what's wrong with wanting just a little bit of movement? i'm only asking that it climbs to $0.17 again...come on, universe, help a fella out

Guru
    09-29-2009, 03:05 PM #217
    NavStar Increases Focus on Asia and Potential $63M to $100M Revenue Opportunity
    Date : 09/29/2009 @ 9:00AM
    Source : MarketWire
    Stock : NavStar Technologies, Inc. (NVSR)
    Quote : 0.028 -0.002 (-6.67%) @ 3:00PM

NavStar Increases Focus on Asia and Potential $63M to $100M Revenue Opportunity

ANAHEIM, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/29/09 -- NavStar Technologies, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: NVSR), a firm focused on developing and commercializing multi-national asset tracking and monitoring devices for vehicles and high value cargo, today announced a major focus on Asia as a result of joint venture opportunities with Oplus Traders, Inc., Cha Partners, PRtools and Eway54.

Market research indicates that there is an immediate opportunity to sell and distribute Fleet Management products and services in Japan, Korea and the Philippines. The combination of NavStar products and services with the investor/partner in-country experience and extensive business connections is a winning solution. The RNCOS market research report titled, "GPS - Fleet Management Services," reports that the Asian market is expected to swell to over 5.2 million units, with yearly service sales crossing the $2.1 billion mark in the next several years.

Sales penetration of 3% in the Asian market represents a realistic forecast of $63M for NavStar products and services on the low side and more than $100M with an aggressive forecast.

"These joint ventures represent a huge opportunity for NavStar, and the enthusiasm of the three investors/partners has us excited as they have identified new market opportunities for tracking and monitoring beyond vehicles, construction equipment and people," said N. Douglas Pritt, Chairman & CEO, NavStar Technologies, Inc. "We have been working on all three of these relationships for the past six months and feel like the Asian market opportunity is maturing and we intend to be a major player and plan to start shipping products in the first quarter of 2010."

Paul Lee, CEO of PRtools, said, "Providing solutions to help make the sacred duty of giving assistance to family members (aging members and young members) is a big priority to the Asian community. The NavStar web-based platform with GPS tracking and monitoring is a natural extension of products and service we currently offer. We expect there will be tremendous growth for the NavStar solution for the next 5 to 7 years."

About NavStar Technologies, Inc.

NavStar (www.navstarinc.com) is focused on the creation of products and services that provide tracking and monitoring of vehicles and high value cargo, equipment, and other valuable and personal assets.

NavStar Technologies, Inc.

Patrick Bannister

714-502-6900

Email Contact

Guru
    09-29-2009, 03:09 PM #218
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Welcome back Bill. That work stuff is just about enough to wreck your life. I try to avoid it as much as possible. It's just that I have these people (employees) running around here all day long and looking at me like I should be doing something...... I've said it before and I'll say it again...work gives me a rash.

So, what's your take on NVSR? What makes you think it's ready to do something. By looking at daily charts it appears to me that it is still in a sinking trend.
    It looks like they live between .028 and .036...but their PR was good..hmm

Guru
    09-29-2009, 03:12 PM #219
    I was looking at MSGI last week. It is all over the place...

Enthusiast
    09-29-2009, 03:14 PM #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    STOP THE PRESSES!!!

BCLE just hit $ZERO POINT ZERO one five...

i only make apologies to those that don't dig cantankerous investors that aren't keen on the ongoing debacle that is bioclean - i'm not a regretful sort - i did it - i bought it - and now i sit with it --

what's wrong with wanting just a little bit of movement? i'm only asking that it climbs to $0.17 again...come on, universe, help a fella out
    Amen brother Ramsey...at least it's not a fluff PR machine like the B (BEHL)..it's stuck in the squat for sure.

Page 22 of 63 ... 12202122232432 ...