Page 15 of 63 ... 5131415161725 ...
    09-28-2009, 05:04 PM #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    keeping it 'in house' -- here's a SB discussion thread that should provide a lot of clarity.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...eholder+rights

I've gotta run, but will check in later...

Ramsey

PS: thanks, Bill, for the clarification. I'm (obviously) a bit gunshy from other forums on the web --- as mentioned, I have a lot of respect for protocol - and in particular, the folks here - and try to maintain a level of decorum that is reflective of good will and intentions.

Ramsey,

I'm all about decorum here on Sirius Buzz.

Just follow my example.

Julie

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-28-2009, 05:28 PM #142
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Ramsey,

You can discuss whatever you want in here. We have a great group in here..if something doesn't feel right, somebody will say something. We don't have that problem though.To those unfamiliar with us,we are wide open on discussion materials, which brings me to another point and that is big board stocks are just as welcome as penny stocks here. We just haven't talked about any big boards lately, because we have all ended up doing pennies. In addition, I encourage any lurkers or new people to post in here. Our only thing is to help each other and inform each other..we are a team here. Don't be shy!
    Yes Ramsey, Please do talk about SIRI or any other stock. I make far more money off of NYSE and NASDAQ stocks then I do the pennies. So, I'm always up for talking about those.

09-28-2009, 05:58 PM #143
    How'm I doin' so far, Julie?

One thing that's for certain, it's a lot more fun to do it *your* way...

You seem to be 'okay' for a northerner...

Ramsey

PS: I finished h.s. in Ohio --- I was always amused by the OH/MI (Oh, my...) rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Ramsey,

Just follow my example.

Julie

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 06:38 PM #144
    So Mr. Decorum...

Do you still think a buyout is possible?

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 06:59 PM #145
    Some charts, may do some later...

Red and green surround older high volume days - trying to mark consolidation zones. High amounts of shares traded mark where the newer money is, and thus, in my opinion, kind of the borders where people (not just retail) will get in and out.

In blue, I marked where the latest money should be based on volume.

So, still holding in there for these two.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 07:29 PM #146
    I annotated this chart for some people upon request. Here it is. From what I can see, ASFX is a definite Hold at this point until something changes. Keep your eyes on it though, because it has climbed a lot and people will start taking profits at some point and when that happens it could drop really fast. If you get caught, then you will have to ride it up again. Don't panic, but just pay close attention to what is going on.

Last edited by billhart22; 09-28-2009 at 07:33 PM.

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 07:34 PM #147
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I annotated this chart for some people upon request. Here it is. From what I can see, ASFX is a definite Hold at this point until something changes:

Thanks Bill -

I keep forgetting to look at these in log scale. I like the big white candle and closing on HOD. I got into the non-log scale during the general market crash, since the volatility made those charts more usable for patterns.

I'm holding the rest until this run looks like it's going out of steam... and only if I can figure out if my other accounts will let me buy more later.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 07:38 PM #148
    [QUOTE=Dr. Dave;52852]Some charts, may do some later...

Red and green surround older high volume days - trying to mark consolidation zones. High amounts of shares traded mark where the newer money is, and thus, in my opinion, kind of the borders where people (not just retail) will get in and out.

In blue, I marked where the latest money should be based on volume.

So, still holding in there for these two.

On QASP that is a weak and indecisive (2) isn't it? But that is the best that anybody could make out of it. I also see a sporadic channel like you do. I totally agree. Who knows where it will go. It will be news driven at this point.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 07:53 PM #149
    Dave et al-

I just noticed that that white candle is the strongest candle in the last 32 days on ASFX. Check it out if you get a chance.

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 07:56 PM #150
    LOL,

For the elliot wave stuff - that's pretty much used for indices... can see some nice wave structure at the moment on them. But overall, you just use them to measure the speed and a general measure of distance on prices, but can't really use them to mark where they will be, so the last one is always a question mark. Folks use Fibs and support/resistance to mark where they think the last number will be... so far, support has held up so to speak, so hopefully, the 2 is in the right place. As usual, the pennies add more hocus pocus to TA hocus pocus.

Page 15 of 63 ... 5131415161725 ...