Page 13 of 63 ... 3111213141523 ...
    Guru
    09-28-2009, 03:56 PM #121
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    I'm the one that got the sharp stick in the eye.

Glad you got out with *something*, Bill.
    Thanks Greg, I was counting on that little bounce. They typically do that when the bottom falls out or just after they go BK. Take the bounce and leave. Once you do a few you can get the hang of it. A guy named Terry that posts on thehotpennystocks.com is an expert at doing this. He is a Morman (which is for informational purposes only) and has 14 kids that he supports with penny stocks. He is sensational with it all. He plays that bounce all of the time.

Tomorrow or the next day, it could fall apart and not recover. Greg, I really appreciate you.

Thanks!

09-28-2009, 03:58 PM #122
    Do a broad news search for Noel Samara - founder of Worldspace.

advice: do so after hours while having cocktails -- at some point in your research, you'll say..."damn, who writes this sh*t!"

I've noted here and *there* that my belief is that there have been a few private back_of_the_mansion BBQs over the past couple of years...

Somethin' has been cookin'...there are just far too many coincidences - IMHO.

Anyway...I bought into WRSP-Q way back before there was any chatter. I did so, mostly, as a reminder for me to continue to do the work with regard to India/etc.

I wouldn't buy more, though, until more info re: their bk proceedings is out.

...I'm yet tempted to buy into Liberty, though.

Ramsey

PS: make sure that you have a look at the volume, when charting ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    WRSPQ

It's Worldspace ... I know Para (Rick) our soldier over in Iraq from satwaves had bought in awhile back ... Wonder if he held on to it ...
    Last edited by Ramsey; 09-28-2009 at 04:01 PM.

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 04:00 PM #123
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I called that right on GSAE when to sell. I have seen so many of these damn things that I am pretty accurate. Now it is time to let it settle and make an honest attempt to move upward, or just forget it.

28K on WRSPQ is terrible...and the price is way too high for that type of volume...scratch that one..I will find us one!
    Bill, Greg, Candleman ... It's just getting a boost from this bit;

http://www.fmqb.com/article.asp?id=1521004

Definitely a real looong shot, just making mention of it earlier due to the other bs that is on the SIRI attack today.

I am firmly in the trench of buying nada right now. I'm taking the Scottrade approach of "Sell only" - "No buys allowed"

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-28-2009, 04:03 PM #124
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I called that right on GSAE when to sell. I have seen so many of these damn things that I am pretty accurate. Now it is time to let it settle and make an honest attempt to move upward, or just forget it.

28K on WRSPQ is terrible...and the price is way too high for that type of volume...scratch that one..I will find us one!
    Yes you did! I'm going to keep my on GSAE in the morning. I think it may run for another day or two.

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 04:04 PM #125
    And wouldn't you know it, there is a stock under that ticker;

http://www.google.com/finance?q=PINK%3ANADA

Check out that volume ... ! Absolutely hilarious

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 04:06 PM #126
    Whew ... a little heavy on the pixie dust today, time for a doggie downer or back to the rash producing business otherwise known as 'work'.

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 04:07 PM #127
    Hi All -

So - short on time, scanned posts - any stocks you are looking at besides these? and maybe worldspace?
    GSAE
    HITR
    NBVG
    PMU

ASFX is on a tear - up another 44% today. Maybe dumb, but I've sold into its strength the last 2 days. I've sold 70% of what I had by now. But it keeps on ticking up. I didn't expect it to close on HOD today, it was cutting back a little in the last hour. I still expect a gap and trap at some point as there are too many people holding $100K off of $1K investments. I hope this isn't one of those I shoulda held and made $100K myself. I'm not selling any more unless I can find out I can actually buy more at some point.

I just tried to get into PMU after I made the last ASFX sell, but missed the close. This one, since it's listed, I think I can place a stop on. I'm gonna stop out at 0.25 initially. Hope I can get in at 0.30 or below, but that was today's close. With it being an even number, it may get some oomph tomorrow.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-28-2009, 04:09 PM #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Bill, Greg, Candleman ... It's just getting a boost from this bit;

http://www.fmqb.com/article.asp?id=1521004

Definitely a real looong shot, just making mention of it earlier due to the other bs that is on the SIRI attack today.

I am firmly in the trench of buying nada right now. I'm taking the Scottrade approach of "Sell only" - "No buys allowed"
    That is potentially good news for SIRI also. Since it would open the door for them to become a global concern if they are ever merged into Liberty.

09-28-2009, 04:09 PM #129
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    That's OK little buddy. I'm only 107 behind you and catching up quick! I learned the tricks of the trade from you. There is no reason to talk about stocks on an investing site!!!! LOL
    Hey!!
    How did you catch up so fast!! No fair, you just hit 100 not too long
    ago. Waaaa. Quit copying me.

Julie

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 04:10 PM #130
    I think PMU is AMEX - not sure if they trade AH. I'll give it a shot.

Page 13 of 63 ... 3111213141523 ...