Page 12 of 63 ... 210111213142262 ...
    Guru
    09-28-2009, 03:34 PM #111
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, you bought that Friday. So, in my book, that was a GREAT trade!
    Yeppers, I bought it Friday. Now I am fishing again....I will find us another good one. I figured that I wouldn't push my luck with EESO. I bought it after Greg was jumping ship, because I figured it would bounce (which is pretty typical). I figured that .0017 was about the bottom, because it leveled off on Friday afternoon. I decided to take a chance on the bounce and it paid off. Greg is totally right...this company is DOA and is NOT a good investment opportunity at this time (In my opinion, which the Constitution says I am entitled to).
    Per pinksheets.com:
    Last edited by billhart22; 09-28-2009 at 03:37 PM.

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 03:37 PM #112
    Did I mention I really liked that QASP PR?

Still all giggly and full of warm fuzzies inside ...

Guru
    09-28-2009, 03:39 PM #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    So who let the inmates out of the asylum to start writing gibberish on SIRI again ...? Two bankruptcy articles ? ... wrong forum, I know ...

On the flipside, some chatter\rumour businnes about Liberty and worldspace.

It's a "Q" stock one that I have toyed with the idea of maybe, perhaps ... nah ... Right now currently @ 0.006, looks like it got a little boost from the mention ...
    Hey Tib - Which Q stock are you talking about? I don't fear them any more, hell, I will spend money on anything, lol.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 03:42 PM #114
    Did I mention I really liked that QASP PR?

Still all giggly and full of warm fuzzies inside ...
    There are a lot of people feeling good about that right now. They even seem to know how to write a decent PR, unlike so many of these dizzy "Companies" (boy that is a debatable word). If you have a Tin shed and 20 gallons of paint in it somewhere on your property, you can have a stock ticker.

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 03:44 PM #115
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Tib - Which Q stock are you talking about? I don't fear them any more, hell, I will spend money on anything, lol.
    WRSPQ

It's Worldspace ... I know Para (Rick) our soldier over in Iraq from satwaves had bought in awhile back ... Wonder if he held on to it ...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-28-2009, 03:48 PM #116
    WRSPQ

It's Worldspace ... I know Para (Rick) our soldier over in Iraq from satwaves had bought in awhile back ... Wonder if he held on to it ...
    That one looks a little scary Bill. Very low volume.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 03:48 PM #117
    WRSPQ

I don't know...I will take a look at it. I have to plant some more seeds here really soon.

09-28-2009, 03:50 PM #118
    EESO update. I sold at .0022 and made a cool 97.00, lol..better than a sharp stick in the eye!
    I'm the one that got the sharp stick in the eye.

Glad you got out with *something*, Bill.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 03:52 PM #119
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    That one looks a little scary Bill. Very low volume.
    I called that right on GSAE when to sell. I have seen so many of these damn things that I am pretty accurate. Now it is time to let it settle and make an honest attempt to move upward, or just forget it.

28K on WRSPQ is terrible...and the price is way too high for that type of volume...scratch that one..I will find us one!

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 03:54 PM #120
    There are a lot of people feeling good about that right now. They even seem to know how to write a decent PR, unlike so many of these dizzy "Companies" (boy that is a debatable word). If you have a Tin shed and 20 gallons of paint in it somewhere on your property, you can have a stock ticker.
    You nailed it Bill, exactly my sentiments on them. For a change it doesn't feel like someone is pulling your leg ... Taking it all in, the bit's and pieces .. who am I kidding?, everything I can get my eyeballs on about this company ... even the interesting 'conference call' which was more like an interview ... Putting it altogether, the one line that I got a great chuckle out of was when Dean was asked about getting onto the OTCX and his response was something like "The what?" 'Who or what is that?' ... Basically disinterested ... I don't know, from my short time in this netherworld it's just refreshing to be seemingly not ... hyped up by clever verbiage ...

Not that I'm not hyped up mind you