Page 4 of 63 ... 234561454 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-28-2009, 10:46 AM #31
    Bill, I think it was you that mentioned GASE last week. It's doing very well today on an updated buy opinion.

If I had some dry powder ready, I'd be buying this puppy today.

Also, in the past I've mentioned that WEN for the Wendy's Arby's group has been a great swing trade for me over the last 2 months. Today it is down to 4.75, last week it was 5.30. This is a good buy at today's price in my opinion.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 11:02 AM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Hey, I'm here for *you* Bill ;-)

Interesting about the CEO's statement -- I didn't catch *that* bit of info. I'm going to have a talk with our QASPee information officer. Now, if I can only figure out who that is, exactly...

In all seriousness, there's enough cats scratching at QASP that I'm not terribly concerned about losing money on it. I'm up fairly well on it already -- *they* paid for most of my Burning Man trip...yay!

I'm in, now, @ $0.02ish --- just a matter of waiting and watching.

I'm surprised, Bill, that you're out of SIRI.

Ramsey
    I have been out of SIRI since.......when did the year start? lol! I can't even remember anymore. I used to love it...then I hated it...now I have learned to co-exist with it. Maybe I will warm up to it again some day. I don't feel as bad as I used to about it. I love the product.

Speaking of the product... The only time that I listen to SIRI is in my vehicle. My wife has it in her car also. I listen to News...I am a BIG news listener. My wife listens to really good Jazz. When we are both in a car together (which is rare..we hate to ride with each other) we listen to 50% Jazz and 50% blues. I cannot stand to be a passenger in a car and neither can my wife, so it is very frustrating sometimes. When we go to the Mall, we both drive. With me driving alone, then I can take off when I want. As a rule, I hate shopping, unless it is online. I hate crowds of people snatching things out of each others' hands and all the jibber-jabber noise. Little kids running between your legs and 85 degree temperatures in the Mall. I hate standing in lines and I like to walk fast, so all in all, I am a real bummer to go shopping with. I do what I need to do and then I am out of there!

If I need tires, then I go buy tires and leave. If I need guitar strings, I go buy guitar strings and leave. If I need a computer printer, I go buy it, then I leave. I am not a window shopper or a stroller. I don't know how I got off on this, but anyway.....I must have had some deep and dark frustration that I needed to vent.

I love SIRI radio. I have 11 portals to it in my cars and house (most are on Dish Network T.V.), but I really don't listen to it at home, except Raw Dog at night while in bed and am falling to sleep. Anyway, it is a great product, but people make their lifetime goal of bashing the stock. It is a shame, because it has a lot more substance than most penny stocks.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 11:04 AM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Bill, I think it was you that mentioned GASE last week. It's doing very well today on an updated buy opinion.

If I had some dry powder ready, I'd be buying this puppy today.

Also, in the past I've mentioned that WEN for the Wendy's Arby's group has been a great swing trade for me over the last 2 months. Today it is down to 4.75, last week it was 5.30. This is a good buy at today's price in my opinion.
    Yes, I brought up GASE, but haven't looked at it again. I will take a look here.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 11:07 AM #34

Guru
    09-28-2009, 11:20 AM #35

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-28-2009, 11:44 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    It's making a very nice move today. This may be one of those hold for awhile stocks.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 11:48 AM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    It's making a very nice move today. This may be one of those hold for awhile stocks.
    It very well could be.

Between the charts and the erectile dysfunction spammer..I would clean up the rest of the board, but I don't have the horsepower except in market watch...

Addict
    09-28-2009, 11:49 AM #38

Boom!

And so QASP takes off like the jets they build.

JACKSONVILLE, FL, Sep 28, 2009 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- Quasar Aerospace
    Industries, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: QASP) is pleased to announce the start of our
    previously announced Stock Buy Back Plan on Monday, September 28, 2009. The
    company was delayed for a few days because our primary bank could not open a
    securities trading account for Quasar in a timely basis. Fortunately Deutsche
    Bank in San Francisco and NYC came to our rescue. We received final approval on
    Thursday afternoon and will be starting today.

On Tuesday of last week a critical meeting was held regarding our recently
    announced acquisitions. Quasar Aerospace Industries CEO, Dean Bradley, and
    Senior Vice President for Administration, Lisa Betros, were in Kansas with the
    executives for two of our acquisitions along with the legal teams for those
    companies. Also attending were attorneys for Quasar coming in from Seattle and
    Philadelphia. In this series of meetings we were able to complete the Definitive
    Acquisition Agreements, the employment contracts for key employees, and the
    incentive plans for the employees of the subsidiaries. Also discussed was a new
    opportunity that will potentially become part of Quasar Aerospace Industries.

On Monday, September 21, 2009 executives from our wholly owned subsidiary,
    Atlantic Aviation, took delivery of a pristine Piper Seminole for $89,000, which
    is an excellent twin engine trainer. Atlantic Aviation President and Chief
    Flight Instructor, Joshua Henderson, and Atlantic Aviation's Director of
    Aircraft Maintenance, Raymond Frez, raved about the plane after their cross
    country flight with the aircraft. In the present economic environment now is an
    ideal time to be adding to the fleet.

We have been asked what Redbird simulator we purchased and installed at the
    Herlong Airport, it is their FMX Model. We are pleased to announce that we
    purchased this top of the line unit for $80,000. We are so pleased with it that
    we have now ordered a second identical unit.

The company is on track to execute our business plan. The management team is
    working diligently to complete the first four acquisitions, and will then
    proceed on two more acquisitions shortly thereafter.

09-28-2009, 11:54 AM #39

Qasp

2 more acquisitions! Nice

Guru
    09-28-2009, 11:59 AM #40

Page 4 of 63 ... 234561454 ...