Page 3 of 63 123451353 ...
    09-28-2009, 09:58 AM #21
    Yeah, I hear ya...

On days like this, I find myself looking away from the intra-day charts and concentrate on the ytd or longer...

The stars are aligning, STKDN. Be patient...

Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by stkdn View Post
    Had hopes of finally making a a positive post about this company. Actually thought I was going to make money here today,but it never happens with this stock. It is going to be stuck in the 50's forever,and never get out,(I hope not) same old same old.What a dog. Lovely post I read this morning as well,how Siri has a 34 percent chance to go under. I know,another negative post from another source,but people do read their articles.I think a lot of people are sick of this crap about how Siri was this and thated. It's about time for this stock to make a good move and not blame the auto people or another source for it's problem making a good move,right Mel? Sorry it's raining here as well.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-28-2009, 09:59 AM #22
    Excellent move Ramsey. You're up a penny as of right now. WAY TO GO!!!

I had a buy in through Scottrade for the last half hour at .06, and it never filled. Now, we're over that. Scottrade is very, very, slow at filling these penny orders sometimes.

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 10:01 AM #23
    Any news on EESO. It's dropping again today, but not too badly.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 10:04 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post

As mentioned previously, I just don't have a strong feeling of connection to flight schools...

Well, there's *that* and then there's the "what's up with the acquisitions that were *supposed* to close over a month ago!

but anyway...

Ramsey
    What happened to "Anything" that was supposed to happen with any of these stocks? lol

Guru
    09-28-2009, 10:07 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Any news on EESO. It's dropping again today, but not too badly.
    I don't know, but it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I have 194,444 at .0017 on a bet (to myself), that it will pay. We shall see..I am usually ass-backwards, so anything can happen.

09-28-2009, 10:10 AM #26
    Yeah, it took about ten minutes for mine to go through. Which just happens to be my threshold for patience -- before I modify the order...

I look heavily into level 2 when placing orders in the opening hour - and also make sure that my streaming chart is on the minute over thirty.

My average is @ 0.064 now with our cellulose friend ;-)

EDIT: I just realized that the .064 average is in the "slush fund" acct ;-)

The average in the regular acct is a skoash over .09 ;-) --- so, yeah, technically we're red...but the *slushie* is green ;-)

The intermediate goal is to realize the $2k gains that I should have taken when SPNG ( <--- notice there's no "e" at the end) hit $0.20.

My belief is that I shouldn't have an issue getting *there*, at this point.

I should also note that Sponge is an excellent example for why an investor really needs to be flexible and diligent.

SIRI: Well, not *siri*...Sirius -- more to the point, Howard Stern. I swear, I'm going to start calling that MoFo "Chevy Chase" --- cause that MoFo is ALWAYS on vacation!

Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Excellent move Ramsey. You're up a penny as of right now. WAY TO GO!!!

I had a buy in through Scottrade for the last half hour at .06, and it never filled. Now, we're over that. Scottrade is very, very, slow at filling these penny orders sometimes.
    Last edited by Ramsey; 09-28-2009 at 11:54 AM.

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 10:10 AM #27
    I did get 10K of the sponge at .059, I look to turn it today. By turning it on several day trades, I've been able to bring my average down to .07
    Last edited by candleman; 09-28-2009 at 10:13 AM.

09-28-2009, 10:14 AM #28
    No doubt, Bill...no doubt!

The acquisitions, though, was the reason that I didn't flip it. And then the PR that noted the buyback added additional support for my hold strategy.

Yeah...let's go flying -- f&ck*rs

Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    What happened to "Anything" that was supposed to happen with any of these stocks? lol

Guru
    09-28-2009, 10:24 AM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    No doubt, Bill...no doubt!

The acquisitions, though, was the reason that I didn't flip it. And then the PR that noted the buyback added additional support for my hold strategy.

Yeah...let's go flying -- f&ck*rs

Ramsey
    Laughing hard here! Actually, the CEO said it would take at least 6 weeks from that date last month. I read that somewhere, so I am not holding his feet to the fire yet, however, it would have been nice to come together on schedule. "On Schedule" rarely happens. I can see why BigSandy said he should go public...that he knows he could do a better job. I believe him!

09-28-2009, 10:36 AM #30
    Hey, I'm here for *you* Bill ;-)

Interesting about the CEO's statement -- I didn't catch *that* bit of info. I'm going to have a talk with our QASPee information officer. Now, if I can only figure out who that is, exactly...

In all seriousness, there's enough cats scratching at QASP that I'm not terribly concerned about losing money on it. I'm up fairly well on it already -- *they* paid for most of my Burning Man trip...yay!

I'm in, now, @ $0.02ish --- just a matter of waiting and watching.

I'm surprised, Bill, that you're out of SIRI.

Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Laughing hard here! Actually, the CEO said it would take at least 6 weeks from that date last month. I read that somewhere, so I am not holding his feet to the fire yet, however, it would have been nice to come together on schedule. "On Schedule" rarely happens. I can see why BigSandy said he should go public...that he knows he could do a better job. I believe him!

Page 3 of 63 123451353 ...