Page 62 of 63 ... 125260616263
    Mentor
    10-04-2009, 10:25 AM #611
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    You guys still have EVFL sells in the queue? after MGLG, I'm thinking it's time to set one up at 0.0002 and let it go.
    Good morning Dr. Dave ... or is it late afternoon on your biological time clock there? Did you or do you ever get any sleep?

I'm siting on the EVFL's just waiting for that 'blue sky' break out to anything past the current stitches ... probably should put a far out fat fingered . 03 sell in the que, just in case.

I'm all over the MGLG thing this morning. Like the Lord of the Ring's trilogy, long before it was The Hobbit.

The precursor to "The Hijacking" similarly, was the story of "Bighub" (BHUB) - What intrigue, suspense and mass confusion!

The shrub bit - http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...?board_id=4902

And the original (Interesting site, BTW) -
    http://www.stockwatch.com/swnet/news...&news_region=C

All the players are there, who were recast in The Hijacking. Beyond that the story line is hard to follow ... Tuesday will be interesting whether or not MGLG trades again and 'where' ...

Guru
    10-04-2009, 12:53 PM #612
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Just wanted all of my Bubble-Buddies to know that I finally broke down and had my wife order some sponges!

I have the 6pc combo pack on the way.

My son, unbeknownst to him, has the Sea Foam Buddies 3Pack en route.

I look forward to using it myself!

Ramsey
    Sounds a little odd, but i can't wait to get the gold bar shower cleaning sponge. I have tried nearly everything and what it comes down to is I just need a somewhat coarse sponge with soap built in for quick wipe downs of the tile and grout, go figure!

I tried the pet sponge on my arm to see how valid an "adult" shower sponge would work and i was really impressed. The pet sponge ran out of soap fast imo though, i only got 3 washes out of it, but i think its because i was using it as a test and was wringing the soap out on purpose once.

There are some nice timelines being posted on yazoo for spng. For instance, they released the "Shareholder Letter with updates on earnings and future plans" 4 Days after they received the SEC investigation letter. Seems bold to me that they would do something like that if "they" were being investigated.

Also, someone has posted a nice timeline of FTD's and the pr's. I think it showed that FTD's increased as the stock was having trouble gaining momentum. It has been discussed that when the stock was around .03ish that the company released a pr about increasing AS, then the FTD's increased, however, a couple days later the stock took off upwards leaving the NSS behind as they expected a drop. From that point on there have been FTD's continuously and one showed that the FTD's were almost 45% of the days trading volume.

for the record though NSS is not on my radar for reality, though there are lots of compelling arguments for it.

here is a collection of spongetech news and events http://www.squidoo.com/spongetech

and what do you make of this?
    Dear Shareholders:

As the Company continues to build off of a great 2008 year, we feel it is
    important to update our shareholders on events that are taking place within
    the Company and comment on the recent trading activity of our stock.
    Management believes that our stock has been influenced by the illegal
    practice of "naked short selling". These people, or entities, are trying to
    undermine the shareholders' confidence in our Company, trying to induce you to
    sell your stock, and, in simple terms, hoping that if you do they will be able
    to buy back their short position sale at a significantly lower price. They
    use detailed and complicated systems, and even sell from overseas through
    other exchanges, to sell nonexistent shares all day long trying to create a
    disparity between legitimate buy and sell orders.

http://www.reuters.com/article/press...08+PRN20080915
    I bought more on friday when i had an .06 buy sitting there all day and it dipped at 3:30, looking to add more on monday too...

still, i doubt the 10k comes out soon, but i have hopes, just can't miss the buying oppurtunity at this level...

signage at the super bowl sounds so nice...
    Last edited by imromo24; 10-04-2009 at 12:55 PM.

10-04-2009, 01:28 PM #613
    "The Ride" has always been one of my favorites, Dave. It's a trip how much Hank III reminds me of his Grandpop...good stuff! I know that he's going to be in town at some point that I don't have a million things going on! At least, I can hope...

The hillbilly song...gotta love any song that has the line "I'm a cracked out freak!"...indeed! Gonna have to save this for when I get come off the wagon

Tib: ha ha -- no, you got it right...poking ya a little. Some of my favorite people are republican, at heart. Myself included...historically speaking

Greg: I hear ya...

We sold our last remaining investment property - last year - at a loss. I can't begin to relate how giddy I was to have taken a $50k loss on it! Not only was the tax hit a blessing but also it signified that I wouldn't have to deal with tenant issues.

The thing that got to me the most is that our tenants looked at us like we were wealthy -- fact is, they were living better than us - if only in the short term.

Well, we still have one investment property -- but that's a T.I.C. in Georgia that we don't have to manage. We are somewhat concerned about the flooding, however.

Simplifying...yes! We've been *downsizing* for a while now -- everything from stuff to consumables! The goal is to have only what we *need* -- it's a part of our five-year plan - we're about two and a half years into it.

So, it's chilly today in Sandy Eggo -- which is nice, I like being able to wear my long pants and a comfy vest ---

We're planning on taking the boy to the Miramar Air Show this afternoon.

http://www.miramarairshow.com

It should be a lot of fun...gotta get over to the sporting goods store and pick up some hearing protection for him, though.

Romo: Hey man, I had a vision - in a dream - last night that I had been approached by Spongetech to wrap my truck & travel the nation giving away sponges! Yes, I'm *special*...

I awoke thinking --- hey, that could work. They could sponsor a couple of vehicles in each metro area...low cost advertising, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Ahh... here's one for you ramsey... Hank Williams III's bass player singing a nice hillbilly song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCAAR...eature=related

In the meantime... this link is from one of the penny stock masters I dug up. Some sound advice on both fundamentals and technicals...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edaJP3Lp0Gg&feature=fvst

Guru
    10-04-2009, 02:04 PM #614

Oh, I also wanted to mention that I'm not a boxing fan but I will be taping the shobox event tomorrow night!

Ramsey
    any screenshots you can share? nevery mind heres a youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jxRvmqKwSU

wow spongetech in the corners and on the center ring

Guru
    10-04-2009, 02:10 PM #615

Romo: Hey man, I had a vision - in a dream - last night that I had been approached by Spongetech to wrap my truck & travel the nation giving away sponges! Yes, I'm *special*...

I awoke thinking --- hey, that could work. They could sponsor a couple of vehicles in each metro area...low cost advertising, if you ask me.

hmm, should i ask or will you, i would definately drive around with my truck plastered for a few bucks...

10-04-2009, 02:24 PM #616
    Hey, thanks for the youtube clip! I was bumming about missing the event - wasn't able to find the fight!

I'm obviously quite pleased to see "SpongeTech" in the corners!!!

vehicle wraps -- definitely interested -- we should both contact them! Hell, I'd be willing to accept stock in trade.

Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    hmm, should i ask or will you, i would definately drive around with my truck plastered for a few bucks...

Mentor
    10-04-2009, 07:08 PM #617
    Rats!

Typed out a reply and then closed the tab inadvertently ...

Readers Digest version ...

Ramsey, all good man. Was babbling on about how I should have put a disclaimer behind that word "Republican" ... Conservative certainly, the parties ... Ugh

Bill, the Bronc's ...
    They just cut over to the game after the bloodletting my boy's put on the Rams.

Ribs tonight. Got stopped out last weekend and had to cook up the chicken that was about to expire. Going with an alteration of sorts on Greg's mention ...

Mentor
    10-04-2009, 10:28 PM #618
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Good morning Dr. Dave ... or is it late afternoon on your biological time clock there? Did you or do you ever get any sleep?

I'm siting on the EVFL's just waiting for that 'blue sky' break out to anything past the current stitches ... probably should put a far out fat fingered . 03 sell in the que, just in case.

I'm all over the MGLG thing this morning. Like the Lord of the Ring's trilogy, long before it was The Hobbit.

The precursor to "The Hijacking" similarly, was the story of "Bighub" (BHUB) - What intrigue, suspense and mass confusion!

The shrub bit - http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...?board_id=4902

And the original (Interesting site, BTW) -
    http://www.stockwatch.com/swnet/news...&news_region=C

All the players are there, who were recast in The Hijacking. Beyond that the story line is hard to follow ... Tuesday will be interesting whether or not MGLG trades again and 'where' ...

Well LT,

I'm completely off whack sleeping wise. I fell asleep around 7 am or so, likely not to far off my last post. Then woke up at 4:30 pm. I guess I'll wrap myself around the clock. The good thing is, is that today.. or tomorrow for you folks, is that I'll be awake for the market open, so I can take care of a little position trimming, and look into setting up some new plays. There's a few stocks I like. HLCS - likely go 1/3 to 1/2 in - then wait to see if it breaks out. Then watch CBAI - I'd like to see it consolidate, but now know that perhaps a small buy near the 6 level may be ok, I'll sell if it tanks below that number. Need to watch the general market a little, could be cashing out of PACR and some SIRI. I decided the Mel $2 buyout deal isn't worth losing a profit on. I still suspect the DOW to somehow hit 10000 even before a turndown.. but you never know. ASFX - even though I think this is a real company, my holdings risk wise, or rather money management wise, are now pretty high, and I may just take a little more profit. Rather keep some more of the money even if it were to consolidate and go higher in lieu of losing a bunch of it. Big plans, we'll see if I do any of them.

Mentor
    10-04-2009, 10:30 PM #619
    Crap - I think my stockcharts expires today, gotta take care of that too! Anyway, back here at work... if you are bored, give me a holler.

10-04-2009, 10:33 PM #620
    Tib! Tell us about those ribs!!!

Man, if I were to eat ribs as often as I thought about them...I'd be 400lbs!

So, a day in the life of fatherhood...

Before nap (my son's), I said to my boy -- "boy, after nap - we're gonna do something super cool special that requires a jacket."

His eyes grew to the size of saucers and said "like go to Chicago!".

"No, we're not going to Chicago, today, son -- but it's gonna be cool and we'll need to wear a jacket"

Now -- this is about the point where seasoned fathers are raising their brow and saying to themselves..."I see where this is going".

Yep -- super cool Papa read the damn details wrong about the airshow. The evening show was YESTERDAY!

So...we put on our jackets and went to see the movie "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in IMAX 3D". Now, it's not exactly the Blue Angels...but there was a flying contraption that brought a smile, none-the-less.

And my wife, bless her heart, offered to take the blame.

I, being the man that I am, said "thanks, hon, but we don't need to lie to him -- he doesn't know where we *were* going to go".

Dinner for us was grilled ham n' cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.

Looking forward to tomorrow's action, fellas (and Julie, Too)...

Just so that you are all prepared -- ALL of our stocks are going to take off tomorrow and all of our expectations are going to be exceeded! So, put those pencils to work now and figure out just how much you want to make!

Kindly,

Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Rats!

Typed out a reply and then closed the tab inadvertently ...

Readers Digest version ...

Ramsey, all good man. Was babbling on about how I should have put a disclaimer behind that word "Republican" ... Conservative certainly, the parties ... Ugh

Bill, the Bronc's ...
    They just cut over to the game after the bloodletting my boy's put on the Rams.

Ribs tonight. Got stopped out last weekend and had to cook up the chicken that was about to expire. Going with an alteration of sorts on Greg's mention ...