Page 4 of 6 ... 23456
    Guru
    09-28-2009, 06:10 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    that should have read Dr. Robinson ADMITTED that only 2,100 were actually
    from the climate sciences.

Those stubborn words. CLIMATE SCIENCES. LOL. JOHN STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO DISCUSS THOSE WORDS.

The same can be said for your side. Should I go into how many TV weather men are in your concensus.

Legend
    09-28-2009, 06:11 PM #32
    John you havent responded once again to my facts about your thread .
    Remember this is the 31,000 person petition. I just layed out some info about it and the people involved. Remember?

Say after me John. Climate Sciences or climate scientist. LOL.

John you dont remember postiing info from Senator inhofe's blog?
    I willl get it for you when i have a chance.

Legend
    09-28-2009, 06:17 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    The same can be said for your side. Should I go into how many TV weather men are in your concensus.

I never used the word consensus. What i did say is that the overwhelming majority of CLIMATE SCIENTISTS believe that man has had an effect on climate change and global warming.

Can you at least address the studies I have produced here. Dont start with others. i addressed your petition and others. You address mine. And after you do that can you please answer some of my questions. I am starting to get the feeling you either dont like my questions, dont know how to answer them or simply live by your own set of rules

John you do know who Senator inhofe is in relation to your claim about 40% of Scientists? Do you remember saying something about 40% of scientists?
    No lying allowed now.

Legend
    09-28-2009, 06:30 PM #34
    John i am still waiting for you to respond about Senator inhofe's press blog
    Do you remember when i asked how you knew that only 40% of scientists still believed in global warming? You remember how you posted a link? Do you remember how when you opened the link it said Senator inhof's press blog?
    You might have been confused cause it was kind of disquised as an officicial Senate govt'l site?

Does this jog your memory?

Legend
    09-28-2009, 06:47 PM #35
    Mr. fool you want to take bets on how long it takes for john to answer my basic questions. What you think?

Guru
    09-29-2009, 03:21 PM #36
    lloyd your double standard is unbelieable you have the same type of people on your side of the issue.

You want to call it out when it is on the opposite side of yours but let it go when it is your side, Huuuaaaaa. Where was all that outrage with your side.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/harris061206.htm

"No; Carter is one of hundreds of highly qualified non-governmental, non-industry, non-lobby group climate experts who contest the hypothesis that human emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) are causing significant global climate change. "Climate experts" is the operative term here. Why? Because what Gore's "majority of scientists" think is immaterial when only a very small fraction of them actually work in the climate field.

Even among that fraction, many focus their studies on the impacts of climate change; biologists, for example, who study everything from insects to polar bears to poison ivy. "While many are highly skilled researchers, they generally do not have special knowledge about the causes of global climate change," explains former University of Winnipeg climatology professor Dr. Tim Ball. "They usually can tell us only about the effects of changes in the local environment where they conduct their studies.""
    Last edited by john; 09-29-2009 at 03:25 PM.

Legend
    09-29-2009, 04:58 PM #37
    John i am still waiting for you to respond about Senator inhofe's press blog
    Do you remember when i asked how you knew that only 40% of scientists still believed in global warming? You remember how you posted a link? Do you remember how when you opened the link it said Senator inhof's press blog?
    You might have been confused cause it was kind of disquised as an officicial Senate govt'l site?

Does this jog your memory?

Still dont want to answer the question huh? I asked you multiple time. You rail on people for supposedly not answering your questions but you never answer ours.
    Another example of a double standard on your part.

Legend
    09-29-2009, 05:05 PM #38
    My main point which you still wont respond to is that the "overwhelming majority of CLIMATE SCIENTISTS believe that man is responsible for climate change and global warming.

You have not refuted it and you cant refute it because it is true!

You seem to almost be acknowledging that people on your side of the issue have put forward false and inaccurate lists by trying to say that it ALSO happens on my side. That is a cute way of having to acknowledge what i said is true about your 31,000 petition and Senator Inhofe's 400 person petition.

You put forward the 31,000 petition and i demonstrated all the problems with it . I put forward the 400 person petition and you have been unable to defend it.

Guru
    09-29-2009, 05:13 PM #39
    Still dont want to answer the question huh? I asked you multiple time. You rail on people for supposedly not answering your questions but you never answer ours.
    Another example of a double standard on your part.

I thought I did in the last post I think Senator inhofe's list has the same kinds of scientist as your side has or did you miss this:

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/harris061206.htm

"No; Carter is one of hundreds of highly qualified non-governmental, non-industry, non-lobby group climate experts who contest the hypothesis that human emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) are causing significant global climate change. "Climate experts" is the operative term here. Why? Because what Gore's "majority of scientists" think is immaterial when only a very small fraction of them actually work in the climate field.

Even among that fraction, many focus their studies on the impacts of climate change; biologists, for example, who study everything from insects to polar bears to poison ivy. "While many are highly skilled researchers, they generally do not have special knowledge about the causes of global climate change," explains former University of Winnipeg climatology professor Dr. Tim Ball. "They usually can tell us only about the effects of changes in the local environment where they conduct their studies.""

Dumbass you cant have it both ways you cant complain that someone elses list has scientist that are in other fields or not really scientist and not complain about your own lists from your side. So if you think Senator inhofe's list is false because of some of the people in it then so is all of your list.

Senator inhofe's list is as credible as yours is, as I shown above.

P.S. Thats what you get when you have a double standard and why your arguments fall flat everytime. You dumb twit, Thats why I have said time and time again untill you drop that double standard you will never win an arguement.
    Last edited by john; 09-29-2009 at 05:17 PM.

Legend
    09-29-2009, 05:25 PM #40
    No. You denied knowing that you had posted anything about Senator Inhofe.
    You want me to show you?

Climate Scientists overwhelming support the idea that human activity has a large effect on global change and global warming.
    Still cant disprove it huh so in classic John technique you avoid it, change the subject and agian in true John fashion, you say the equivalent of WELL YOUR SIDE DOES IT TOO and never accept responsibility for putting forward ( you JOHN put it forward remember?) an innacurate and discredited petition.

Page 4 of 6 ... 23456