Guru
    09-28-2009, 06:31 PM #1

This should clear up why man is not responsible for global warming.

If you want to understand how little man has to do with the climate then read the whole thing.

http://www.junkscience.com/Greenhouse/index.html

By the way lloyd while it says the oceans are responsible for 95% of global tempiture. That is because of just the WATER effect on global tempitures and does not include the other gases released from the oceans.

Legend
    09-28-2009, 06:41 PM #2
    John you are showing impatience. i havent taken apart your theory about the oceans yet and that that HUMAN ACTIVITY ISNT A LARGE PART OF THE EQUATION. There will be time to dissect that theory. Patience please.

I was actually hoping you were going to answer some of my questions instead of running to another thread. DOUBLE STANDARD ANYONE? LOL.

got any answers for my posts about Senator inhofe> i was just trying to jog your memory on that.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 06:45 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    John you are showing impatience. i havent taken apart your theory about the oceans yet and that that HUMAN ACTIVITY ISNT A LARGE PART OF THE EQUATION. There will be time to dissect that theory. Patience please.

I was actually hoping you were going to answer some of my questions instead of running to another thread. DOUBLE STANDARD ANYONE? LOL.

got any answers for my posts about Senator inhofe> i was just trying to jog your memory on that.

I just got through telling you I was just going to do what you are doing. Whats the matter. I hope there is not a problem with that because I just got started. The next thread I will put up is really the best of all.

Guru
    09-29-2009, 06:57 PM #4
    boy no reply loyd, why not. Water who knew????????

I DID.
    Last edited by john; 09-29-2009 at 06:59 PM.