Page 1 of 3 123
    Guru
    09-25-2009, 02:31 PM #1

Yes new study on global cooling by the UN,s own global warming sceintist.

Thats right folks it is amazing because somehow Havakasha (AKA; Lloyd, yes I know, LOL. He changed his name to have some agree with him.) missed this one. Hey Lloyd wasn't this the same guy that Gore was using in his global warming movie. Wasn't this guy one of the leading sceintist for the UN and its global warming theory.

Well well looky here, Mojib Latif now says that there will be one or even two more decades of cooling. That does not include the fact that the last decade has been cooling and not warming as the UN said it would.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gla...ologists-incon

Hey Lloyd do you now see why you cant be believed you still believe in your global warming theories. Hey what happen to all the predictions of Gore and the UN that we had 10 years to do something or the oceans will rise and flood out much of the coast of the Unite States. What happen to the UNs warning ten years ago that we only have ten years left to do something. Ho thats right we had global cooling not global warming.

P.S. Chaulk another one up to common sense logic and FACTS.

09-25-2009, 03:56 PM #2

Wrong Again

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Thats right folks it is amazing because somehow Havakasha (AKA; Lloyd, yes I know, LOL. He changed his name to have some agree with him.) missed this one. Hey Lloyd wasn't this the same guy that Gore was using in his global warming movie. Wasn't this guy one of the leading sceintist for the UN and its global warming theory.

Well well looky here, Mojib Latif now says that there will be one or even two more decades of cooling. That does not include the fact that the last decade has been cooling and not warming as the UN said it would.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gla...ologists-incon

Hey Lloyd do you now see why you cant be believed you still believe in your global warming theories. Hey what happen to all the predictions of Gore and the UN that we had 10 years to do something or the oceans will rise and flood out much of the coast of the Unite States. What happen to the UNs warning ten years ago that we only have ten years left to do something. Ho thats right we had global cooling not global warming.

P.S. Chaulk another one up to common sense logic and FACTS.

See the actual quotes from the scientist which is NOT what you said - Johnjerk.

From the BBC:

The global warming narrative - that mankind's addiction to burning fossil fuels is rapidly changing the climate - may be about to go seriously off message.

Far from suggesting the planet will get warmer, one of the world's leading climate modellers says the latest data indicates we could be in for a significant period of steady temperatures and possibly even a little global cooling.

Professor Mojib Latif, from the Leibniz Institute of Marine Sciences at Kiel University in Germany, has been looking at the influence of cyclical changes to ocean currents and temperatures in the Atlantic, a feature known as the North Atlantic Oscillation. When he factored these natural fluctuations into his global climate model, professor Latif found the results would bring the remorseless rise in average global temperatures to an abrupt halt.

"The strong warming effect that we experienced during the last decades will be interrupted. Temperatures will be more or less steady for some years, and thereafter will pickup again and continue to warm".

With apologies to Al Gore, professor Latif's finding is something of an "inconvenient truth" for the global warming debate.

And the timing couldn't be much worse. World leaders are due to meet in Copenhagen in December to hammer out an agreement on cutting greenhouse gas emissions to replace the Kyoto Treaty. It certainly won't help if there are a couple of inches of snow on the ground outside the convention centre, and climate models are predicting a sustained period of steady, or even falling, global temperatures.

Professor Philip Stott believes climate sceptics may seize on the research as evidence that the whole global warming hypothesis is fundamentally flawed: If natural cycles can interrupt, or even reverse climate change, maybe we don't need to take it so seriously.

It's not a view shared by professor Latif, who points to the resumption of warming as the cycle completes itself in a few years. The best we can hope for, he says, is a brief respite from global warming.

But the complex message professor Latif's research confronts us with, points up another issue debated on the programme this morning: The thorny issue of the media's handling of science.

The Science Minister Lord Drayson sparked a row when he claimed that the coverage of scientific issues was in rude health at the World Conference of Science journalists. Ben Goldacre, the author of "Bad Science" took exception, arguing that most editors were only interested in revolutionary cures for cancer, or whether coffee made you fat.

(SNIP)
    Last edited by Atypical; 09-25-2009 at 04:06 PM.

Guru
    09-25-2009, 05:13 PM #3

Adumbical can you read.

Ho my God are you that dence? Mojib Latifs study directly contradicts what Mojib Latif has said about global warming. It directly contradicts what the UNs IPCC studies have been saying about global warming. It directly contradicts what Al Gore and his movie has said about global warming. Here I will make it EVEN more clear (if that is possible) for you. What did the UN say ten years ago???????????????Here go look at this thread and goto the first posts link.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2475

Now that you have seen that you know that the UN has said 10 years ago that we only have ten years to stop CO2 emissions or it will be to late to stop global warming. Well well what has happen in the last ten years!!!!! thats right they have gone down not up as they said they would.

What did Al Gore say was going to happen in the next 10 years? Yes we all know he said that they would rise. Well well we know that is not true.

Once again what has the UN been saying for the past 10 years thats right that tempitures will rise. That has not only not happen but they have gone down in the totally opposite direction as the UN has said they would.

This study proves that what the UN and all the other global warming alarmist has been saying will happen with tempitures, was wrong on everything when predicting what tempitures will be.

Now that the fact that not only over the last 10 years have the tempitures gone down and not up as the UN and the rest of the global warming alarmist have been saying they would but that every other prediction they have made about future rising tempitures will also be wrong.

Now if anything the study proves everything in this thread and the second posts link.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2475

You have just been schooled.

09-25-2009, 05:36 PM #4

Still wrong and can't read or understand science.

"Mojib Latifs study directly contradicts what Mojib Latif has said about global warming."

Science is an ongoing process that CHANGES IF NEW CREDIBLE INFORMATION IS LEARNED. You want an opinion about a complicated subject to remain unchanged?You don't understand science, apparently, because you consider new information AN ERROR!

"Once again what has the UN been saying for the past 10 years thats right that tempitures will rise. That has not only not happen but they have gone down in the totally opposite direction as the UN has said they would."

Apparently you can't read.

He said, "The strong warming effect that we experienced during the last decades will be interrupted. Temperatures will be more or less steady for some years, and thereafter will pickup again and continue to warm".

"Now that the fact that not only over the last 10 years have the tempitures gone down and not up as the UN and the rest of the global warming alarmist have been saying they would but that every other prediction they have made about future rising tempitures will also be wrong."

I'll write slowly. S E E A B O V E.

You should be embarassed. Do you know what a decade is??? Do you know what words actually mean???

What the scientist said in TOTALITY is he thinks there could be only an INTERRUPTION in warming. That's it. Are you able to understand that?

Never mind. Probably not, based on your anti-intellectualism.
    Last edited by Atypical; 09-25-2009 at 05:39 PM.

Guru
    09-25-2009, 06:23 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Atypical View Post
    "Mojib Latifs study directly contradicts what Mojib Latif has said about global warming."

Science is an ongoing process that CHANGES IF NEW CREDIBLE INFORMATION IS LEARNED. You want an opinion about a complicated subject to remain unchanged?You don't understand science, apparently, because you consider new information AN ERROR!

"Once again what has the UN been saying for the past 10 years thats right that tempitures will rise. That has not only not happen but they have gone down in the totally opposite direction as the UN has said they would."

Apparently you can't read.

He said, "The strong warming effect that we experienced during the last decades will be interrupted. Temperatures will be more or less steady for some years, and thereafter will pickup again and continue to warm".

"Now that the fact that not only over the last 10 years have the tempitures gone down and not up as the UN and the rest of the global warming alarmist have been saying they would but that every other prediction they have made about future rising tempitures will also be wrong."

I'll write slowly. S E E A B O V E.

You should be embarassed. Do you know what a decade is??? Do you know what words actually mean???

What the scientist said in TOTALITY is he thinks there could be only an INTERRUPTION in warming. That's it. Are you able to understand that?

Never mind. Probably not, based on your anti-intellectualism.

Adumbical you really are a retard take a look at the facts tempitures have gone down over the last 10 years not gone up or remained stable. I know this may be hard for you to watch but I suggest you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDqfX...layer_embedded

Now once again you can look at where it comes from or at just the facts that are presented. You will most likely be like Green Piece and believe what ever ilreguardless of facts.

P.S. I guess it will take Adumical standing in knee deep snow in July before he says, boy maybe they where wrong about global warming. He just doesn't get it when the facts show their studies to be wrong they have no choice but change their studies. Hey remember when many of the same people were saying in the 70s that there was going to be another Ice Age. I guess " NEW CREDIBLE INFORMATION IS LEARNED". The problem is do you want to ruin our economy and make government bigger and pay more takes on the kind of science that they have been putting out lately. Think about it everytime the facts prove them wrong they come out with another study that yet again explains why they were so wrong then but NOW YES NOW we got it right. I only have to ask is, HOW MANY TIMES DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO GET IT WRONG BEFORE YOU PEOPLE WAKE UP.
    Last edited by john; 09-25-2009 at 06:33 PM.

09-25-2009, 11:29 PM #6
    I would read/participate in some of the topics in the political section but in every single reply someone is either stupid, or a moron, or a dumb-ass, or a retard, or a jackass. If everyone is ignorant and with all the back and forth banter seemingly no one is credible... whats the point? Any kind of useful insight is completely lost in the detritus.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-26-2009, 08:43 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    I would read/participate in some of the topics in the political section but in every single reply someone is either stupid, or a moron, or a dumb-ass, or a retard, or a jackass. If everyone is ignorant and with all the back and forth banter seemingly no one is credible... whats the point? Any kind of useful insight is completely lost in the detritus.
    Hi Clueless, please do join in with these discussions.

We have a lot of fun with John. He had a rough time in life at some point and decided to take it out on anyone that disagrees with him. But he's harmless. He's not too bright, but he thinks he is, and we just play with him a bit.

There is some really good information on these threads and lots of people are reading it. So, once again please do join in and don't worry about John, nobody really listens to him too much, but he has a good point or two every now and then and is worth reading.

John is big on the name calling and sometimes that gets others to call him names back. That's not good and most of us try not to do it. Some of us wish he wouldn't do it, so that we could have some really good discussions with him. But, his use of name calling just turns most people off.

I can't wait for the name he comes up with for you. Can you imagine what he'll do with Clueless?

Take care, and have a great weekend!
    Chuck

Mentor
    09-26-2009, 08:49 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Hi Clueless, please do join in with these discussions.

We have a lot of fun with John. He had a rough time in life at some point and decided to take it out on anyone that disagrees with him. But he's harmless. He's not too bright, but he thinks he is, and we just play with him a bit.

There is some really good information on these threads and lots of people are reading it. So, once again please do join in and don't worry about John, nobody really listens to him too much, but he has a good point or two every now and then and is worth reading.

John is big on the name calling and sometimes that gets others to call him names back. That's not good and most of us try not to do it. Some of us wish he wouldn't do it, so that we could have some really good discussions with him. But, his use of name calling just turns most people off.

I can't wait for the name he comes up with for you. Can you imagine what he'll do with Clueless?

Take care, and have a great weekend!
    Chuck
    Not that john needs any help,but HO WITLESS comes to mind!!!

Ok,my knowledge of global warming has been exceeded in this post...

P.S.Keep those facts coming john,enjoying reading the back and forth,you Bastard...
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 09-26-2009 at 08:51 AM.

Guru
    09-26-2009, 10:57 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Not that john needs any help,but HO WITLESS comes to mind!!!

Ok,my knowledge of global warming has been exceeded in this post...

P.S.Keep those facts coming john,enjoying reading the back and forth,you Bastard...

Ho I will, I love it, these guys are so easy it is actually funny. You remember who it was that said 6 months ago, that in the next 10 to 20 years that global tempitures will actually come down. How many posts did I argue with people about it on. Yes I called them twits and dumbasses because I was correct and tried to explain it to them several times but they were twits and dumbasses, so they could not get it. Now after the 3rd post of explaining something I find to be so simple, that if they still dont get it, I call them what they are. These twits most likely think I have psychic abilities or a time machine. They dont understand I am proven to be correct most of the time because I have logic on my side, I have common sense on my side, and I also have facts on my side.

I know many get pissed at me for name calling but look at from my position. I will give you an example of the frustration I have with these people:

I am standing on the curb and I see a guy standing in the road. I tell him, hey there is a car coming get out of the way. He looks at me and says no there isn't. I then say look over there its a car and it is coming your way. He says I think you are seeing things, no there isn't. I then tell him look it is almost on top of you. He then says ho maybe your right but it will most likely stop before it hits me. I then say look dumbass it is going about 60 miles an hour and now is only 100 feet from you. He then says, ..........................

Now I have to tell you I would not feel to bad about him getting hit by a car because it is just that kind of twit that would have gotten some other innocent person killed. As another example lets take Lloyd he would like everyone to drive these tin cups. What he forgets to tell you is that for every 100 pounds that is removed from a car it results in almost 1,000 more deaths on the highways. Then again that plays right into another one of Lloyds arguements because then watch he will say, see our countrys life expectancy has just gone down again, That is why we need the government to control our health insurance.

Johnny I know you are LOL at that and you know what they say the truth is funny.

Legend
    09-26-2009, 11:17 AM #10
    So you are saying that the earth's temperature in the next 10 to 20 years will be goinng down? ( So from now to 2029 the earths temperature will be on a downward slope? Correct?) I just want to get in your own words so we can check it against NASA measurments in the coming years.

Are you still also saying that the economic and technical feasibility of hybrids, hybrid electrics, and electrics wont happen for at least 20 years?
    Correct me if i am wrong on your statement. I want to get it down on paper in your own words so we can all check your facts in the coming years.

Page 1 of 3 123