Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: "Obamas health tax on the middle class"

  1. #1
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836

    "Obamas health tax on the middle class"

    Read this and tell me if you like what you read about healthcare for all.


    http://www.creators.com/conservative/dick-morris.html

  2. #2
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Read this and tell me if you like what you read about healthcare for all.


    http://www.creators.com/conservative/dick-morris.html
    John,

    We Americans have come to expect this kind of dribble from our Republican Party. It is a shame that such a great old party has been taken over by the wackiest people in the conservative movement.

    This article was full of non truths. An example would be that the AARP is completely supportive of health care reform. The AARP is the countries largest group of us elderly people.

    It's almost shameful....no, it is shameful that such a great party as our Republican party has been swindled by these writers who make a living off of spreading mis information and non truths.

  3. #3
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    John,

    We Americans have come to expect this kind of dribble from our Republican Party. It is a shame that such a great old party has been taken over by the wackiest people in the conservative movement.

    This article was full of non truths. An example would be that the AARP is completely supportive of health care reform. The AARP is the countries largest group of us elderly people.

    It's almost shameful....no, it is shameful that such a great party as our Republican party has been swindled by these writers who make a living off of spreading mis information and non truths.

    candleman, First of all are you going to say that you are a republican. Before you answer that remember that I can pull up every one of your post. I think any republican will be able to come to a conclusion from what you have said that you are not. You may have been (like Sen. Snow from Main or Arlen Spector) at one time, but from what you have said before on here that you are not anymore.


    Next as for dribble you need to goto Lloyds post for that. As for a party that has been taken over by the wakiest people I think you need to take a look at what your democrat party has been saying. Really, "our soldiers are cold blooded murders" (Mertha (D)). Really, "our soldiers are acting like terrorist raiding iraqy families in the middle of the night" (Kerry (D)). Really, "our military prisons are like the Soviet gulags" (Derbin (D)). Really, telling school children "Bush is a lier and a loser" (Ried (D), Really, "those people are acting like mops and nazies", (Polosie (D).


    Now do you know who Dick Morris is, He worked for Clinton. "The president consulted Morris in secret beginning in 1994.[2] Clinton's communications director George Stephanopoulos has said that "Over the course of the first nine months of 1995, no single person had more power over the president".


    Now I love this, you think because the AARP is supportive of Obamas healthcare that is enough for you to dismis what the **congressional budget office** says. First I will say this the AARP has always been supportive of democrats and has given way more (multiples) to democrats then republicans. Then we have a problem of them being involved financially because they offer their own form of insurance and will be at the table to be able to have access to at least 30 million more people. Have you seen videos of the meetings at AARP, of AARP reps getting mad at the people that ask the questions and because the answers to the questions did not make sense and the people knew that, the rep left. As they said who works for who here. You say the AARP supports Obamas plan and they represent the old folks right, so why is it that every poll out has the old saying they dont support the Obamacare by bigger numbers then the rest of the public and you do know the last poll (rasmussen) has 56% of the people that dont support it. Several other polls have shown that people 60 and older dont support it by almost 70%. So you tell me is the AARP representing the old folks here.



    Now that we have that total AARP bullshit out of the way, what non truths are in the article. The information comes from the Bucuas bill and the congressional budget office.


    So please point to the non truths in the Dick Morris article. Now be careful because I will go directly to the Bucas bill and the report of the congressional budget office, and make you look so stupid noone will believe a thing you say again. I will repost this every chance I get to show what a bias twit you are.



    I will be waiting for a response. If nothing comes I will take that to mean you did not do the research you should have done on the article before you opened your mouth.


    candleman, dont fall into the same trap Lloyd does do research on things you comment on. I do, I look at articles and see what they say, then I goto any links and if they have none to support their story, then I will look for it myself.
    Last edited by john; 09-22-2009 at 05:18 PM.

  4. #4
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    candleman, First of all are you going to say that you are a republican. Before you answer that remember that I can pull up every one of your post. I think any republican will be able to come to a conclusion from what you have said that you are not. You may have been (like Sen. Snow from Main or Arlen Spector) at one time, but from what you have said before on here that you are not anymore.


    Next as for dribble you need to goto Lloyds post for that. As for a party that has been taken over by the wakiest people I think you need to take a look at what your democrat party has been saying. Really, "our soldiers are cold blooded murders" (Mertha (D)). Really, "our soldiers are acting like terrorist raiding iraqy families in the middle of the night" (Kerry (D)). Really, "our military prisons are like the Soviet gulags" (Derbin (D)). Really, telling school children "Bush is a lier and a loser" (Ried (D), Really, "those people are acting like mops and nazies", (Polosie (D).


    Now do you know who Dick Morris is, He worked for Clinton. "The president consulted Morris in secret beginning in 1994.[2] Clinton's communications director George Stephanopoulos has said that "Over the course of the first nine months of 1995, no single person had more power over the president".


    Now I love this, you think because the AARP is supportive of Obamas healthcare that is enough for you to dismis what the **congressional budget office** says. First I will say this the AARP has always been supportive of democrats and has given way more (multiples) to democrats then republicans. Then we have a problem of them being involved financially because they offer their own form of insurance and will be at the table to be able to have access to at least 30 million more people. Have you seen videos of the meetings at AARP, of AARP reps getting mad at the people that ask the questions and because the answers to the questions did not make sense and the people knew that, the rep left. As they said who works for who here. You say the AARP supports Obamas plan and they represent the old folks right, so why is it that every poll out has the old saying they dont support the Obamacare by bigger numbers then the rest of the public and you do know the last poll (rasmussen) has 56% of the people that dont support it. Several other polls have shown that people 60 and older dont support it by almost 70%. So you tell me is the AARP representing the old folks here.



    Now that we have that total AARP bullshit out of the way, what non truths are in the article. The information comes from the Bucuas bill and the congressional budget office.


    So please point to the non truths in the Dick Morris article. Now be careful because I will go directly to the Bucas bill and the report of the congressional budget office, and make you look so stupid noone will believe a thing you say again. I will repost this every chance I get to show what a bias twit you are.



    I will be waiting for a response. If nothing comes I will take that to mean you did not do the research you should have done on the article before you opened your mouth.


    candleman, dont fall into the same trap Lloyd does do research on things you comment on. I do, I look at articles and see what they say, then I goto any links and if they have none to support their story, then I will look for it myself.
    Hi John,

    Yep, I vote more often for Democrats than Republicans. Yep, I didn't like George Bush as our President.

    But John, please stop with the name calling. I'm not a mindless twit. I served my country for 2 tours in Viet Nam. I was an idiot. I thought and I believed that Richard Nixon was a good leader at that time. He wasn't. I killed people for no reason at all. All in the name of America. What a shame I carry for the rest of forever because of that. That's why I am not a Republican. But, I still consider the Republican Party to be a part of Our America. And I'll take ownership of that. Yes, I was an idiot and even a mindless twit when I was younger. But, I'm not now and I don't appreciate you calling me that.

    If you want to have converstations about politics, please stop with the name calling.

    I have been elected to public office 4 times in my life. I've been out of office for 8 years now. I think that politics has become meaner and nastier than ever. And folks like you are partly to blame for this. So, please enough with the name calling. Please John, become a little more civil when you disagree with me.

    Thanks,
    Chuck

  5. #5
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Hi John,

    Yep, I vote more often for Democrats than Republicans. Yep, I didn't like George Bush as our President.

    But John, please stop with the name calling. I'm not a mindless twit. I served my country for 2 tours in Viet Nam. I was an idiot. I thought and I believed that Richard Nixon was a good leader at that time. He wasn't. I killed people for no reason at all. All in the name of America. What a shame I carry for the rest of forever because of that. That's why I am not a Republican. But, I still consider the Republican Party to be a part of Our America. And I'll take ownership of that. Yes, I was an idiot and even a mindless twit when I was younger. But, I'm not now and I don't appreciate you calling me that.

    If you want to have converstations about politics, please stop with the name calling.

    I have been elected to public office 4 times in my life. I've been out of office for 8 years now. I think that politics has become meaner and nastier than ever. And folks like you are partly to blame for this. So, please enough with the name calling. Please John, become a little more civil when you disagree with me.

    Thanks,
    Chuck


    Then Chuck dont say something is a lie that is not. The reason I get pissed at people like you is that you are the reason we have a radical like Obama as President. You closed your mind off and did not see all the relationships with radicals he had or denied he had them. Then when the proof was so evident. You say that relationships like the ones with Rev. Right and Bill Aiers (one of the founders of a terrorist organization "the Weather Underground") mean nothing. Then when we find out that he blantantly lied about what he heard in Wrights church you say it doesn't matter. So when things like Van Jones happen or ACORN or Apollo Group (Sen. Ried gave them credit for writting the stimulas bill) guess who is on the board of the Apollo Group, Jeff Jones. Guess what he did,????? thats right he was Bill Aiers partner in founding the "The Weather Underground". Now do you see why his relationships he had matter. I guess you would try and call all that a quintessense. The problem is, there is still much much more, the relationships can all be proven and they are like a web of radicals.


    It is like Atipitcal and his total surprise with ACORN, did you see the blantant lies he tried to cover up about ACORN with. People like him just dont get it because they have blindlesslly took in what MSNBC said and did not question a word. I mean my god it is like he never heard about the voter fraud inwhich they have had several convictions in, in several states. It is like he never seen any of the videos of several of the ACORN offices.


    Finally, I will say this the Baucas bill has JUST (saw the news last night) changed in commitee and the amount uninsured will pay as a penalty is now been reduced to 1900 max per year if you dont have insurance. The thing is as Dick Morris said in the artical what will happen now is the bill will not be deficit neutral or they will have to cut Medicare even more. Still even 1900 if you did not want insurance is a big hit to the middle class and lets remember you still get nothing for that 1900 it is still just a penalty that was not there before.



    P.S. I will never stop calling people names that want to put up dumbass bullshit. That is the penalty I impose on people that want to lie (if you are going to impose your lies on me then I will impose my name calling on you). All I am saying is just dont lie that should be simple enough right. I did not call you a name, what I said was that if you try to put up blatant crap I will call you on it and I will call you what you are, if you cant do simple research into what you say. Chuck I do my best to make sure everything I put up is the truth. I back it up with research, commonsense and logic, I do my best to do that. A mistake is one thing but to be called out on it and then to defend it is totally another and that is when I get to the name calling it is no worse then what you and others want to do by defending lies and misinformation.
    Last edited by john; 09-23-2009 at 03:44 PM.

  6. #6
    Atypical is offline

    American Healthcare

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgOl3cETb4

    A love song for those against single-payer or improved healthcare.

  7. #7
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Then Chuck dont say something is a lie that is not. The reason I get pissed at people like you is that you are the reason we have a radical like Obama as President. You closed your mind off and did not see all the relationships with radicals he had or denied he had them. Then when the proof was so evident. You say that relationships like the ones with Rev. Right and Bill Aiers (one of the founders of a terrorist organization "the Weather Underground") mean nothing. Then when we find out that he blantantly lied about what he heard in Wrights church you say it doesn't matter. So when things like Van Jones happen or ACORN or Apollo Group (Sen. Ried gave them credit for writting the stimulas bill) guess who is on the board of the Apollo Group, Jeff Jones. Guess what he did,????? thats right he was Bill Aiers partner in founding the "The Weather Underground". Now do you see why his relationships he had matter. I guess you would try and call all that a quintessense. The problem is, there is still much much more, the relationships can all be proven and they are like a web of radicals.


    It is like Atipitcal and his total surprise with ACORN, did you see the blantant lies he tried to cover up about ACORN with. People like him just dont get it because they have blindlesslly took in what MSNBC said and did not question a word. I mean my god it is like he never heard about the voter fraud inwhich they have had several convictions in, in several states. It is like he never seen any of the videos of several of the ACORN offices.


    Finally, I will say this the Baucas bill has JUST (saw the news last night) changed in commitee and the amount uninsured will pay as a penalty is now been reduced to 1900 max per year if you dont have insurance. The thing is as Dick Morris said in the artical what will happen now is the bill will not be deficit neutral or they will have to cut Medicare even more. Still even 1900 if you did not want insurance is a big hit to the middle class and lets remember you still get nothing for that 1900 it is still just a penalty that was not there before.



    P.S. I will never stop calling people names that want to put up dumbass bullshit. That is the penalty I impose on people that want to lie (if you are going to impose your lies on me then I will impose my name calling on you). All I am saying is just dont lie that should be simple enough right. I did not call you a name, what I said was that if you try to put up blatant crap I will call you on it and I will call you what you are, if you cant do simple research into what you say. Chuck I do my best to make sure everything I put up is the truth. I back it up with research, commonsense and logic, I do my best to do that. A mistake is one thing but to be called out on it and then to defend it is totally another and that is when I get to the name calling it is no worse then what you and others want to do by defending lies and misinformation.
    Gee John, I don't remember ever having a conversation with you about these things. I honestly don't remember saying the things you said that I have said.

    Then Chuck dont say something is a lie that is not. The reason I get pissed at people like you is that you are the reason we have a radical like Obama as President. You closed your mind off and did not see all the relationships with radicals he had or denied he had them. Then when the proof was so evident. You say that relationships like the ones with Rev. Right and Bill Aiers (one of the founders of a terrorist organization "the Weather Underground") mean nothing. Then when we find out that he blantantly lied about what he heard in Wrights church you say it doesn't matter. So when things like Van Jones happen or ACORN or Apollo Group (Sen. Ried gave them credit for writting the stimulas bill) guess who is on the board of the Apollo Group, Jeff Jones. Guess what he did,????? thats right he was Bill Aiers partner in founding the "The Weather Underground". Now do you see why his relationships he had matter. I guess you would try and call all that a quintessense. The problem is, there is still much much more, the relationships can all be proven and they are like a web of radicals.

    You see John, all you need to do is stop putting words in other peoples mouths. Look at the above quote John. You are wrong. I have not talked about these issues with you.

    You are losing credibility John. That's too bad John. You seem like you really have a strong belief and that's a very good thing. It's just that you get mixed up sometimes and say things that are not true about me. And when you do that, you lose credibility with me and other members of our community.

  8. #8
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Atypical View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgOl3cETb4

    A love song for those against single-payer or improved healthcare.


    Now for a little truth.

    MRI machines: England 32 per million, Canada 46 per million, United states 87 per million. The United is also number 1 in the world among industrialized nations. They are also number 1 in the world for the amount of MRI done per million.


    Xrays done per million: The United states is number 2 only to Japan.


    New drug discoveries: The United States is number one in the world.


    Medical breakthroughs: The United States is number one in the world.

    Americans have a higher survival rate than any other country on earth for 13 of 16 of the most common cancers.



    Now I will tell you how the numbers get manipulated by people like Adumbical. Here is a example if you look at the amount of hospital beds per country per million, the United states is only number 27. Unless you look deeper and take out any beds from hospitals that are not fully epuipped. You then find the United states is number one when it comes to fully equipped hopitals with beds, go further and you find that the United states is number one in amount of HOSPITALs that are fully equipped per million. Here in the USA if you did not get hooked up to a EKG you would find that strange, well it is normal for that to happen in most of the countries that beat out the USA for hospital beds per million.


    Here is another example: In many of the studies the United States is compared to Canada using USAs MEDICADE stats and wait times. Why is that you ask well because that is the system Canada has (it is basically Medicade for all). Isn't that what they want all of us to be put under.


    Here is another example: They like to say that the USAs “life expectancy” is lower then most others. What they forget to mention is that that includes the militarty, ethnic diversity, homicide rate, dietary habits, accident rate, tobacco use, etc. In fact, if you remove the homicide rate and accidental death rate from MVA’s (motor vehicle accidents) from this statistic, citizens of the US have a longer life expectancy than any other country on earth.



    Just some truth for you all.

  9. #9
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Gee John, I don't remember ever having a conversation with you about these things. I honestly don't remember saying the things you said that I have said.

    Then Chuck dont say something is a lie that is not. The reason I get pissed at people like you is that you are the reason we have a radical like Obama as President. You closed your mind off and did not see all the relationships with radicals he had or denied he had them. Then when the proof was so evident. You say that relationships like the ones with Rev. Right and Bill Aiers (one of the founders of a terrorist organization "the Weather Underground") mean nothing. Then when we find out that he blantantly lied about what he heard in Wrights church you say it doesn't matter. So when things like Van Jones happen or ACORN or Apollo Group (Sen. Ried gave them credit for writting the stimulas bill) guess who is on the board of the Apollo Group, Jeff Jones. Guess what he did,????? thats right he was Bill Aiers partner in founding the "The Weather Underground". Now do you see why his relationships he had matter. I guess you would try and call all that a quintessense. The problem is, there is still much much more, the relationships can all be proven and they are like a web of radicals.

    You see John, all you need to do is stop putting words in other peoples mouths. Look at the above quote John. You are wrong. I have not talked about these issues with you.

    You are losing credibility John. That's too bad John. You seem like you really have a strong belief and that's a very good thing. It's just that you get mixed up sometimes and say things that are not true about me. And when you do that, you lose credibility with me and other members of our community.

    No candleman because you just did the samething your buddies Adumbical and Lloyd do. You call something that has been researched to be true a lie. While you did not get involved in many of the arguements, you have shown where you are coming from in the few you have. You have shown that you make the same mistakes that they do. I am almost sure you knew nothing about Van Jones before he had to resign and had known nothing about Bill Aiers or Rev. Wright until March of 2008, and even then thought nothing of the relationships. The reason is who did you vote for. Those relationships have now been proven to come back to haunt you. I guess they were more important then you thought they were.

  10. #10
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    No candleman because you just did the samething your buddies Adumbical and Lloyd do. You call something that has been researched to be true a lie. While you did not get involved in many of the arguements, you have shown where you are coming from in the few you have. You have shown that you make the same mistakes that they do. I am almost sure you knew nothing about Van Jones before he had to resign and had known nothing about Bill Aiers or Rev. Wright until March of 2008, and even then thought nothing of the relationships. The reason is who did you vote for. Those relationships have now been proven to come back to haunt you. I guess they were more important then you thought they were.
    John,
    I feel very sorry for you. I'll keep you in my prayers and hope for a quick recovery.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •