Page 9 of 9 ... 789
    Guru
    09-30-2009, 02:42 PM #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    You said oceans are responsible for 98% of global warming? Just clarifying.

Dumbass so you understand:

"Given the present composition of the atmosphere, the contribution to the total heating rate in the troposphere (the portion of the atmosphere of most interest -- it is the region from the surface to basically the top of the active weather zone) is around 5% from carbon dioxide and around 95% from water vapor.

However, in the stratosphere, the contribution is about 80% from carbon dioxide and about 20% from water vapor, although this makes a relatively small contribution to total greenhouse effect.

Naturally, calculations for the total atmosphere yield different results yet again, as does consideration of latitude and season but the net effect in which we are interested is that which can realistically be expected to have significant effect on life at the surface, thus average tropospheric greenhouse at 95:5% water to carbon dioxide and other minor greenhouse gases."

http://www.junkscience.com/Greenhouse/

So now dumbass dont try and take a certain section of the atmosphere and then try to say something different. I know your reading skills and would then miss the big picture and take a certain section and say something different that is the mistake ether you do on purpose or are just to dumb and dont understand.

I really should have let you fall into another trap and let you try and say something different but I am getting sick and tried of play with your dumbass.

Guru
    09-30-2009, 02:49 PM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Just saying.............

To funny, you bastard. It was perfectly placed to get the best effect (right at the start of a new page). Here I am arguing with a twit and then get to the new page and read that. It was great, good work.

Legend
    09-30-2009, 02:49 PM #83
    John says,
    Dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass and dumbass.

Now with an intellect like that with that how could you possible be wrong about anything? Impressive. LOL.

I say CLIMATE SCIENTIST, CLIMATE SCIENTIST, AND CLIMATE SCIENTIST.
    LOL. Facts are stubborn things.

Guru
    09-30-2009, 02:54 PM #84
    Is it any wonder I call Havakasha (lloyd) a dumbass. I have to keep putting up the same link that answers his questions and he still cant get it. That my friends is a dumb ass.

P.S. lloyd watch a few shows of "Judge Judy" she does the same thing (she calls people like you losers, idiots, morons). You know people that still dont get it after she explains it to them in simple common sense terms twice. I at least give it 3 times. To be honest I believe that show is a perfect example of an arguement with you lloyd. The morons that barrow money from a friend and then say it was not a loan it was a friend, and say as they leave how could they take me to court and still dont realize why they lost (that would be you lloyd). Believe me lloyd the vast majority of people watching the show know why they lost and are calling them morons. Believe me lloyd the vast majority of people watching this debate know why you lost and are saying you are a moron.
    Last edited by john; 09-30-2009 at 03:06 PM.

Legend
    09-30-2009, 03:01 PM #85
    JOHN it is sulfur AEROSOLS not airsols. LOL. you cant even get the basic terms right but you are one heck of a scientist. LOL>

"one might be tempted to view sulfur pollution as a shield against the warming effect of greenhouse gases, BUT RESEARCHERS WHO HAVE STUDIED AEROSOLS REJECT THAT NOTION, FOR A NUMBER OF REASONS. Sulfur pollution causes acid rain and creates view-robbing haze, not only in cities but also in rural areas such as the Grand Canyon. The United States and many other nations are currently attmepting to reduce sulfur emissions not encourage them. WHAT IS MORE , SULFUR AEROSOLS DO NOT (JOHN IT SAYS DO NOT. YOU KNOW WHAT NOT IS? LOL.) PROVIDE TRUE PROTECTION AGAINST GREENHOUSE GASES, CLIMATE EXPERTS SAY... EVEN IF SULFUR POLLUTION SLOWS A TEMPERATURE RISE IN ONE REGION, IT MIGHT NOT PROTECT THAT REGION FROM DROUGHTS, FLOODS, SEA-LEVEL RISE, OR OTHER CONSEQUENCES OF CLIMATE CHANGE. MOREOVER, AEROSOLS DO NOT PROVIDE COOLING POWER AT NIGHT WHEREAS GREENHOUSE GASES TRAP HEAT 24 HOURS A DAY. PERHAPS BECAUSE OF THIS DIFFERENCE, A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF NIGHTTIME WARMING HAS OCCURRED OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS IN THE U.S., CHINA AND THE FORMER SOVIET UNION."
    "IN THE LONG RUN, SULFUR POLLUTION CANNOT KEEP PACE WITH GREENHOUSE GASES, BECAUSE THE LATTER PERSIST IN THE ATMOSPHERE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS, SAYS JAMES HANSEEN, A CLIMATE MODELER AT NASA'S GODDARD INSTITUTE FOR SPACE STUDIES"
    "HANSEN WARNS THAT SULFUR AEROSLS MAY FOSTER A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY BY MASKING THE FULL EXTENT OF THE GREENHOUSE PROBLEM AT PRECISELY THE TIME WHEN INTERVENTION IS MOST FEASIBILE.
    WE MAY HAVE A LARGER WARMING IN STORE THAN THE PRESENT TREND WOULD SUGGEST."

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Haze+c...use-a012140641

IN CASE YOU WANT TO READ THE WHOLE THING.
    Just a reminder! A Climate modeler who studied climate science and works for NASA's Goddard Institiure for Space. Impressive credentials.

Guru
    09-30-2009, 03:16 PM #86
    Are you really that big of a twit. I agree sulfer is a green house gas That is why I put up the EPA it also supports the volcano issue, SULFUR IS A MAJOR ELEMENT PUT OUT BY VOLCANOS YOU TWIT. for the umteenth time, YOU JUST HELP PROVE MY POINT. That was the whole reason I asked you to look into sulfur next. You have to be only 12 because no grown man could be that stupid.

Legend
    09-30-2009, 03:30 PM #87
    Ah John you mentioned the EPA now did ya?

Well here's the quote from the EPA study yet once again.

"...greenhouse gases concentrations in the atmosphere are LARGELY DUE TO MAN'S (not cows or anything else) ACTIVITIES.

More facts and less insults John.

Guru
    10-01-2009, 04:23 PM #88
    Ah John you mentioned the EPA now did ya?

Well here's the quote from the EPA study yet once again.

"...greenhouse gases concentrations in the atmosphere are LARGELY DUE TO MAN'S (not cows or anything else) ACTIVITIES.

More facts and less insults John.

Dumbass I use the EPA because you take everything they say as gospel. I dont but you do. I find that what they said about the 5 gases that are global warming gases, after research into what they have said to be mostly correct. Rememeber I said MOSTLY because they forgot to mention H2O which is the biggest by far, like 95% of which.

Legend
    10-01-2009, 11:46 PM #89
    You are certainly a unique character John. LOL. I have enjoyed it. Peace.

Page 9 of 9 ... 789