Page 5 of 9 ... 34567 ...
    Guru
    09-28-2009, 03:09 PM #41
    As for the question number 3 Havakasha (lloyd) you always get it wrong dont you. Look at it again

3) If your own UN studies say that cows put out more global warming gases then all the cars then how are humans so much of the equation.

That has always been your problem. The question does not say that cows put out more global warming gases then anything else, IT SAYS CARS.

Here is a lib newspaper saying it: "Methane, with 21 times the warming potential of CO2, comes from both ends of a cow"

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/oct...n/ed-methane15

Here is another:

http://www.independent.co.uk/environ...rs-427843.html

I could do this all day long.

Now you are ether the most ignorant person on earth or just trying to mislead people. You even try to say because the UNs study came out when Bush was president that the UNs study was skewed. Really since when has the UN ever done what Bush wants or for that matter what the USA wants. Counties in the UN vote against the USA 81% of the time.

Havakasha (lloyd), are you saying the UN is wrong????? How can that be These are the same kinds of facts that they use to say man is responsible for global warming.

Legend
    09-28-2009, 03:13 PM #42
    You got me John. I actually used the phrase "Schooled again". When i was referring to 12 year olds and childish antics it was in reference to you calling me a 12 year old etc. But i dont really care to discuss the minutae when there are important issues around to discuss.
    See its not really so hard John to admit if you made a mistake.

"This is one of the MOST UNBELIEVABLE THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN" LOL.
    There are many unbelievable things in the world but i wouldnt think most people would classify that as such. LOL.

Now back to the topic and enough of your diversions. Can you tell me what you thought of Senator Inhofe's comment on homosexuality?

You havent answered any of my questions John.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 03:22 PM #43
    Now as for what a volcano can do, just one eruption was responsible for putting 93 CUBIC MILES of ash into the upper atmosphere. Do you understand what 93 CUBIC MILES is. Incase you dont I will give you an example it would be almost the same, if you took all the buildings on the east coast turned them into dust and broken down elements and tossed them into the atmosphere.

Legend
    09-28-2009, 03:26 PM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    As for the question number 3 Havakasha (lloyd) you always get it wrong dont you. Look at it again

3) If your own UN studies say that cows put out more global warming gases then all the cars then how are humans so much of the equation.

That has always been your problem. The question does not say that cows put out more global warming gases then anything else, IT SAYS CARS.

Here is a lib newspaper saying it: "Methane, with 21 times the warming potential of CO2, comes from both ends of a cow"

Here is another:

I could do this all day long.

Now you are ether the most ignorant person on earth or just trying to mislead people. You even try to say because the UNs study came out when Bush was president that the UNs study was skewed. Really since when has the UN ever done what Bush wants or for that matter what the USA wants. Counties in the UN vote against the USA 81% of the time.

Havakasha (lloyd), are you saying the UN is wrong????? How can that be These are the same kinds of facts that they use to say man is responsible for global warming.

John once again you leave out your MAIN POINT which is if A (cows put out more global warming gases than cars) is true then how could B (human activity impact global warming) follow. DO YOU WANT ME TO POST IT OR DO YOU? Too clever by half.

Next you post articles could you also make sure we can click on them and view them. Thanks so much.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 03:35 PM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    You got me John. I actually used the phrase "Schooled again". When i was referring to 12 year olds and childish antics it was in reference to you calling me a 12 year old etc. But i dont really care to discuss the minutae when there are important issues around to discuss.
    See its not really so hard John to admit if you made a mistake.

"This is one of the MOST UNBELIEVABLE THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN" LOL.
    There are many unbelievable things in the world but i wouldnt think most people would classify that as such. LOL.

Now back to the topic and enough of your diversions. Can you tell me what you thought of Senator Inhofe's comment on homosexuality?

You havent answered any of my questions John.

It talks about your clear use of a double standard Havakasha (lloyd) it is the same double standard I keep nailing you on. It is the same double standard you have always used, the clear example is the use of 2 names. It is one of the reasons why you lose arguements. That example was one of the most unbelievable examples I have ever seen.

I am still waiting for you to finish my questions you just started and you have misread the only 2 you tried to answer. Thats why you get everything you read, wrong. I gave you simple questions and you misread 2 of the 2 wrong, unbelievable.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 03:45 PM #46
    John once again you leave out your MAIN POINT which is if A (cows put out more global warming gases than cars) is true then how could B (human activity impact global warming) follow. DO YOU WANT ME TO POST IT OR DO YOU? Too clever by half.

Next you post articles could you also make sure we can click on them and view them. Thanks so much.

I am only going by your favorite organization the UN. Is the UN correct are are they wrong?

As for the links I dont understand you might want to check your connection. I just linked to them using the same links in the qoute you used. I will repost them anyway.

Legend
    09-28-2009, 03:53 PM #47
    I will ask you one more time.

You argued in those 3 items that they prove that human activity coudn't have
    influenced global warming. i showed you research which not only contradicted your premises but which clearly showed that the overwhelming # of CLIMATE SCEINTISTS DISAGREE WITH YOU.

You left out your main point which is that if A. (if cows put out more global warming gases than cars) is true than how could B. (human activity causes global warming) be true. Why would you leave that out of the discussion?

Legend
    09-28-2009, 04:00 PM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Good I am glade you want a clearer answer on that and I will be more then happy to answer that for you but first answer the questions I have been asking you to answer for months now. Here they are AGAIN:

I am still waiting Lloyd for that answer to my question as to; How did the Bush tax cuts cause this recession.

I am also still waiting for the answers on

1) If volcanos put out more global warming gases in one eruption then humans have the last 20 years how can humans be a such a big part of the equation.

2) If the oceans put out 98% of the global warming gases and everything else and humans are responsible for the other 2% then how can humans be such a big part of the equation.

I will help you out here by giving you a picture maybe you can rap your mind around. If we were to take the Super Dome and fill it up with people to represent all the global warming gases put out on the planet and then take a count of the people to represent what humans put out. Do you know how many people in that dome would be????? thats right, just 4.

Once again I will be more then happy to answer your question after you answer those.

P.S. Lloyd these questions will not go away until you stop avoiding, bury, giving dumb reasons as to why you are not answering them. The only way they will go away is if you just simply answer them. Lloyd you want to know why I know you will never answer those questions because not once have I ever got an answer to them from every person that believes in global warming that I ask those very same questions, not once do they answer them. I know why and so do you and they know why. You wont answer them because the answers prove you are wrong on global warming. Your type really thinks that most believes your reasons for not answering these. I am telling you right now most dont and can see right through your bullshit excuses.

Here it is john because it seems as if you were stallling. Look at the end of each question " then how could human activity be so much of the equation"

You left that out John . Why? you focused on the minutae once again and didnt answer one of the scientific studies i quoted from. Why?

Legend
    09-28-2009, 04:04 PM #49
    Here is another response to your volcano theory.

Premise: one decent-sized volcanic eruption puts more CO2 in the atmostpher than a decade of human emission. it ridiculour to think reducing human CO2 emissions will have any effect.

Answer: "NOT ONLY IS THIS FALSE, IT COULDNT POSSIBLY BE TRUE GIVEN THE CO2 RECORD FROM ANY OF THE DOZENS OF SAMPLING STATIONS AROUND THE GLOBE. IF IT WERE TRUE THAT INDIVIDUAL VOLCNANIC EERUTPIONS DOMINATED HUMAN EMISSIONS AND WERE CAUING THE RISE IN COW CONCENTRATIONS, THEN THESE CO2 RECORDS WOULD BE FULL OF SPIKES- ONE FOR EACH ERUPTION. INSTEAD, SUCH RECORDS SHOW A SMOTEH AND REGULAR TREND. THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS , THE SUM TOTAL OF AKK CO2 OUT-GASSED BY ACTIVE VOLCANOES AMOUNTS TO ABOUT 1/50TH OF ANTHROPOGENCI EMISSIONS."

Now John i founnd many other scientific responses to your premise. I could post more if you wish?
    If i was you i would simply say i "schooled you", but i dont like to act like a 12 year old (something you seem to know a lot about) so i will refrain from your childish antics. One of these days i would love to have a beer with you and find out what happened to you in your life to make you so angry and belligerent.

When i have the chance i will provide answers to your other questions. You made it sound as if no one out there could ever despute anything you have stated as fact. As you can see there are plenty of scientists who do.

Oh i almost forgot here is where i got that quote.

http://www.grist.org/article/volcano...2-than-humans/
    here is some research on your premise about volcanos . i posted it once . i posted it twice and you still dont refute what it says at the top of my post.

Legend
    09-28-2009, 04:19 PM #50
    where it says COW that should have read CO2. Talk about a freudian slip. lol.

Page 5 of 9 ... 34567 ...