Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 89

Thread: "Homosexuality is inflicted on people"

  1. #21
    Havakasha is offline
    I will remind John that this was a thread about a Repbulican Party official who made some absurd and indefensible comments about homosexuality. Since John seems to get on everybody about not answering his questions and changing subjects i have to ask why he doesnt follow his own rules and deal with the subject that has been written in this thread. What did you think about what this party official had to say? Tick tock.

  2. #22
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I will remind John that this was a thread about a Repbulican Party official who made some absurd and indefensible comments about homosexuality. Since John seems to get on everybody about not answering his questions and changing subjects i have to ask why he doesnt follow his own rules and deal with the subject that has been written in this thread. What did you think about what this party official had to say? Tick tock.


    You see why I call you a dumbass and why you get crap wrong all the time. I answered it in the first post. Here I will put it up for you again and break it down for you.


    "So should he be fired for the things he said???? Would you be in favor of anyone saying things like that being fired??? If someone called our solders cold blooded killers should they be fired. If someone called Americans that protest, Nazis, should they be fired. I could go on and on but then there would be almost no democrat party left if they did what you are saying they should do here. While I dont defend what he said, There has been much worse said by democrat senators (not aids mind you but senators and congressmen). I think you get the point but if you dont, I am sick and tired of the double standard you and democrats have had. IF YOU WANT TO DO IT FOR ONE THEN DO IT FOR ALL. Then again, asking for honesty and fareness is asking to much isn't it."


    Here is the first phrase:

    "So should he be fired for the things he said???? Would you be in favor of anyone saying things like that being fired???"

    I was hoping you would say yes, then we could get rid of most of the democrats in congress.


    Here is the next phrase (and look at it carefully):

    "While I dont defend what he said,"

    It clearly say I dont agree with what he said.


    Here is the next phrase:

    "There has been much worse said by democrat senators (not aids mind you but senators and congressmen)."

    This clearly states that while you are outraged at this you have selective outrage only on the people against your ideology. I on the other hand am not selective and would say fire them all, are you in favor of that. COME ON, COME ON, LLOYD ARE YOU IN FAVOR OF THAT......... I didn't think so. That is why you are made out to look like such a twit.

  3. #23
    Havakasha is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    You see why I call you a dumbass and why you get crap wrong all the time. I answered it in the first post. Here I will put it up for you again and break it down for you.


    "So should he be fired for the things he said???? Would you be in favor of anyone saying things like that being fired??? If someone called our solders cold blooded killers should they be fired. If someone called Americans that protest, Nazis, should they be fired. I could go on and on but then there would be almost no democrat party left if they did what you are saying they should do here. While I dont defend what he said, There has been much worse said by democrat senators (not aids mind you but senators and congressmen). I think you get the point but if you dont, I am sick and tired of the double standard you and democrats have had. IF YOU WANT TO DO IT FOR ONE THEN DO IT FOR ALL. Then again, asking for honesty and fareness is asking to much isn't it."


    Here is the first phrase:

    "So should he be fired for the things he said???? Would you be in favor of anyone saying things like that being fired???"

    I was hoping you would say yes, then we could get rid of most of the democrats in congress.


    Here is the next phrase (and look at it carefully):

    "While I dont defend what he said,"

    It clearly say I dont agree with what he said.


    Here is the next phrase:

    "There has been much worse said by democrat senators (not aids mind you but senators and congressmen)."

    This clearly states that while you are outraged at this you have selective outrage only on the people against your ideology. I on the other hand am not selective and would say fire them all, are you in favor of that. COME ON, COME ON, LLOYD ARE YOU IN FAVOR OF THAT......... I didn't think so. That is why you are made out to look like such a twit.
    So sorry John but that doesnt qualify as answering my question. you answered a question with a question. I asked you what you thought of his comments? Please answer the questions and stop spinning off new questions.
    Saying " i dont defend what he said" doesnt answer the question. I wanted to know your thinking about what he said. You do see the difference right? Instead of spending so much energy trying to pretend you answered the question by throwing out all kind of insults simply spend that energy answering it please.

  4. #24
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    So sorry John but that doesnt qualify as answering my question. you answered a question with a question. I asked you what you thought of his comments? Please answer the questions and stop spinning off new questions.
    Saying " i dont defend what he said" doesnt answer the question. I wanted to know your thinking about what he said. You do see the difference right? Instead of spending so much energy trying to pretend you answered the question by throwing out all kind of insults simply spend that energy answering it please.

    Here dumbass I will put up what you first said:

    "Only a Conservative Republican could say such drivel. Shockingly ignorant."



    I think in my first post it directly answer your question:


    "So should he be fired for the things he said???? Would you be in favor of anyone saying things like that being fired??? If someone called our solders cold blooded killers should they be fired. If someone called Americans that protest, Nazis, should they be fired. I could go on and on but then there would be almost no democrat party left if they did what you are saying they should do here. While I dont defend what he said, There has been much worse said by democrat senators (not aids mind you but senators and congressmen). I think you get the point but if you dont, I am sick and tired of the double standard you and democrats have had. IF YOU WANT TO DO IT FOR ONE THEN DO IT FOR ALL. Then again, asking for honesty and fareness is asking to much isn't it."


    Once again why I call you a dumbass.


    P.S. Are you really 12 because you are so overly matched it is really funny. If you look at the last few post on this thread and cant see that then you are 12.
    Last edited by john; 09-26-2009 at 01:53 PM.

  5. #25
    Havakasha is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Here dumbass I will put up what you first said:

    "Only a Conservative Republican could say such drivel. Shockingly ignorant."



    I think in my first post it directly answer your question:


    "So should he be fired for the things he said???? Would you be in favor of anyone saying things like that being fired??? If someone called our solders cold blooded killers should they be fired. If someone called Americans that protest, Nazis, should they be fired. I could go on and on but then there would be almost no democrat party left if they did what you are saying they should do here. While I dont defend what he said, There has been much worse said by democrat senators (not aids mind you but senators and congressmen). I think you get the point but if you dont, I am sick and tired of the double standard you and democrats have had. IF YOU WANT TO DO IT FOR ONE THEN DO IT FOR ALL. Then again, asking for honesty and fareness is asking to much isn't it."


    Once again why I call you a dumbass.


    P.S. Are you really 12 because you are so overly matched it is really funny. If you look at the last few post on this thread and cant see that then you are 12.

    Nope. Still not good. Trying to get at your thinking. Not interested in arguing if you or I are 6 or 9 or 12 years of age. LOL.I asked you what you thought of the what the guy had to say. i am seriously interested.

    interested in your thought process and what you think when you hear those kind of comments. I quess i kind of got my answer because you immediately went into a diatribe against democrats and how much worse they are. I gather you are not going to answer it the way Glen Beck wont answer what he meant about white culture when he said Obama hates the white culture.
    By the way i havent had a chance to check whether you answered if you agree with that comment of Glen Becks?

  6. #26
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Nope. Still not good. Trying to get at your thinking. Not interested in arguing if you or I are 6 or 9 or 12 years of age. LOL.I asked you what you thought of the what the guy had to say. i am seriously interested.

    interested in your thought process and what you think when you hear those kind of comments. I quess i kind of got my answer because you immediately went into a diatribe against democrats and how much worse they are. I gather you are not going to answer it the way Glen Beck wont answer what he meant about white culture when he said Obama hates the white culture.
    By the way i havent had a chance to check whether you answered if you agree with that comment of Glen Becks?

    Good I am glade you want a clearer answer on that and I will be more then happy to answer that for you but first answer the questions I have been asking you to answer for months now. Here they are AGAIN:


    I am still waiting Lloyd for that answer to my question as to; How did the Bush tax cuts cause this recession.




    I am also still waiting for the answers on

    1) If volcanos put out more global warming gases in one eruption then humans have the last 20 years how can humans be a such a big part of the equation.

    2) If the oceans put out 98% of the global warming gases and everything else and humans are responsible for the other 2% then how can humans be such a big part of the equation.

    3) If your own UN studies say that cows put out more global warming gases then all the cars then how are humans so much of the equation.

    I will help you out here by giving you a picture maybe you can rap your mind around. If we were to take the Super Dome and fill it up with people to represent all the global warming gases put out on the planet and then take a count of the people to represent what humans put out. Do you know how many people in that dome would be????? thats right, just 4.



    Once again I will be more then happy to answer your question after you answer those.


    P.S. Lloyd these questions will not go away until you stop avoiding, bury, giving dumb reasons as to why you are not answering them. The only way they will go away is if you just simply answer them. Lloyd you want to know why I know you will never answer those questions because not once have I ever got an answer to them from every person that believes in global warming that I ask those very same questions, not once do they answer them. I know why and so do you and they know why. You wont answer them because the answers prove you are wrong on global warming. Your type really thinks that most believes your reasons for not answering these. I am telling you right now most dont and can see right through your bullshit excuses.

  7. #27
    Havakasha is offline
    No you go first. LOL. Isnt that a bit silly. I promise you i will answer your questions when i get the chance. They are absurd but i will do my best to satisfy you with my answers. Since you wont even accept the most neutral and objective of studies and analysis why would i think you would accept any opinion that differs with you. Its really kind of a hopeless exercise.

  8. #28
    Havakasha is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Good I am glade you want a clearer answer on that and I will be more then happy to answer that for you but first answer the questions I have been asking you to answer for months now. Here they are AGAIN:


    I am still waiting Lloyd for that answer to my question as to; How did the Bush tax cuts cause this recession.




    I am also still waiting for the answers on

    1) If volcanos put out more global warming gases in one eruption then humans have the last 20 years how can humans be a such a big part of the equation.

    2) If the oceans put out 98% of the global warming gases and everything else and humans are responsible for the other 2% then how can humans be such a big part of the equation.

    3) If your own UN studies say that cows put out more global warming gases then all the cars then how are humans so much of the equation.

    I will help you out here by giving you a picture maybe you can rap your mind around. If we were to take the Super Dome and fill it up with people to represent all the global warming gases put out on the planet and then take a count of the people to represent what humans put out. Do you know how many people in that dome would be????? thats right, just 4.



    Once again I will be more then happy to answer your question after you answer those.


    P.S. Lloyd these questions will not go away until you stop avoiding, bury, giving dumb reasons as to why you are not answering them. The only way they will go away is if you just simply answer them. Lloyd you want to know why I know you will never answer those questions because not once have I ever got an answer to them from every person that believes in global warming that I ask those very same questions, not once do they answer them. I know why and so do you and they know why. You wont answer them because the answers prove you are wrong on global warming. Your type really thinks that most believes your reasons for not answering these. I am telling you right now most dont and can see right through your bullshit excuses.

    john if you did your research you would know that there are people who dispute the premise of your questions.

    Here is ONE persons answer to your question about volanoes and co2 emissions. There are a number of other people who refute what you believe. Of course you will deny they are right. So lets be real. What is this really accomplishing. We obviously disagree about everything when it come to politics. As far as your approach to debating all i can say is OY VEY!

    http://tamino.wordpress.com/2009/08/...the-volcanoes/

  9. #29
    Havakasha is offline
    Here is another response to your volcano theory.

    Premise: one decent-sized volcanic eruption puts more CO2 in the atmostpher than a decade of human emission. it ridiculour to think reducing human CO2 emissions will have any effect.

    Answer: "NOT ONLY IS THIS FALSE, IT COULDNT POSSIBLY BE TRUE GIVEN THE CO2 RECORD FROM ANY OF THE DOZENS OF SAMPLING STATIONS AROUND THE GLOBE. IF IT WERE TRUE THAT INDIVIDUAL VOLCNANIC EERUTPIONS DOMINATED HUMAN EMISSIONS AND WERE CAUING THE RISE IN COW CONCENTRATIONS, THEN THESE CO2 RECORDS WOULD BE FULL OF SPIKES- ONE FOR EACH ERUPTION. INSTEAD, SUCH RECORDS SHOW A SMOTEH AND REGULAR TREND. THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS , THE SUM TOTAL OF AKK CO2 OUT-GASSED BY ACTIVE VOLCANOES AMOUNTS TO ABOUT 1/50TH OF ANTHROPOGENCI EMISSIONS."

    Now John i founnd many other scientific responses to your premise. I could post more if you wish?
    If i was you i would simply say i "schooled you", but i dont like to act like a 12 year old (something you seem to know a lot about) so i will refrain from your childish antics. One of these days i would love to have a beer with you and find out what happened to you in your life to make you so angry and belligerent.

    When i have the chance i will provide answers to your other questions. You made it sound as if no one out there could ever despute anything you have stated as fact. As you can see there are plenty of scientists who do.

    Oh i almost forgot here is where i got that quote.

    http://www.grist.org/article/volcano...2-than-humans/

  10. #30
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    First I have to say this, you see Havakasha (aka; lloyd Handwerker) what happens when you use different names. You tend to forget what the other name has wrote prior. Lets see you just said this under this name "Havakasha":

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Now John i founnd many other scientific responses to your premise. I could post more if you wish?
    If i was you i would simply say i "schooled you", but i dont like to act like a 12 year old (something you seem to know a lot about) so i will refrain from your childish antics."

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------



    But while you forgot, I did not. You first said this under this name "lloyd Handwerker":

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Schooled again."

    As proof goto this link (look at post 115)

    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...1299#post51299

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------



    Forgive me but, EXCUSE ME. Are you kidding me and then you ask why I call you a twit. That was one of the most unbelievible things I have ever seen. So now what was it you said about someone who says "Schooled". I think you just called yourself a 12 year old that uses childish antics. What did you forget the only reason I used it was because you used it on me first.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •