Page 6 of 11 ... 45678 ...
    Addict
    09-23-2009, 09:51 AM #51
    Ford says 10.5 rate this year, 12 M next & 14 M 2011

Enthusiast
    09-23-2009, 10:29 AM #52

Anybody understand this one

MALONE BUYS WORLDSPACE DEBT spencer good to see you use your name I wish you well with your future efforts your points are not wasted on me.

Here is a link
    http://www.rapidtvnews.com/index.php...-globally.html

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-23-2009, 11:01 AM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by tim wallick View Post
    MALONE BUYS WORLDSPACE DEBT spencer good to see you use your name I wish you well with your future efforts your points are not wasted on me.

Here is a link
    http://www.rapidtvnews.com/index.php...-globally.html
    Tim,
    That's pretty old news. My take on it is that someday in the future SIRI may want to expand outside of the US and CANADA. This may be just setting things up for that future expansion.

In my own business dealings, I have bought assets that I didn't use for several years after I bought them. But, the price was so right, that I couldn't afford not to invest in my future. I'm thinking that's what Liberty and Malone are doing with this one.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    09-23-2009, 12:27 PM #54
    Wow this forum has officially died... I Know all good things come to an end but why oh why so soon. Satwaves sucks just about as bad as Yahoo. Maybe it's time to sell ahahaha... Chuck break out those Pom Pom's we need some life in here!

Mentor
    09-23-2009, 01:14 PM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    Wow this forum has officially died... I Know all good things come to an end but why oh why so soon. Satwaves sucks just about as bad as Yahoo. Maybe it's time to sell ahahaha... Chuck break out those Pom Pom's we need some life in here!
    I'm planning on a positive close today. So, I'm warming up the Pom's right now! If we close over .70, I'll even do it topless! That should surely liven things up around here

There just hasn't been a lot to talk about lately. But, our stock is holding it's own. It didn't sink like some had predicted. I have nothing but warm fuzzy thoughts about Sirius these days!

Mentor
    09-23-2009, 04:06 PM #56
    OK, no pom-pom's today.

But....we're only off .28% for the day. Compare that to the NASDAQ being down .69% and we don't look that bad!

I can always find a positive way to spin our little satelite!

09-23-2009, 04:15 PM #57
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    OK, no pom-pom's today.

But....we're only off .28% for the day. Compare that to the NASDAQ being down .69% and we don't look that bad!

I can always find a positive way to spin our little satelite!

Hi Chuck,

I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your positive outlook.
    That is a great way to view life.

Julie

Enthusiast
    09-23-2009, 04:22 PM #58
    well not to poke fun at mr. osborne, as i actually enjoy the radio shows and his commentary, but now that the name "tyler savery" has become unreserved, then as such, hereon forward and henceforth, I shall be known as Tyler Savery, and unreserve the name "nisvan" should anyone care to use it.

Guru
    09-23-2009, 04:58 PM #59
    Quote Originally Posted by nisvan View Post
    well not to poke fun at mr. osborne, as i actually enjoy the radio shows and his commentary, but now that the name "tyler savery" has become unreserved, then as such, hereon forward and henceforth, I shall be known as Tyler Savery, and unreserve the name "nisvan" should anyone care to use it.
    I'm good with that Tyler, but will pass on nisvan, and stay with my moniker of SiriuslyLong. And you were thinking about my stock position.............

Enthusiast
    09-23-2009, 06:21 PM #60
    Quote Originally Posted by nisvan View Post
    LOL.....It is actually family names.....b ut have at it

Page 6 of 11 ... 45678 ...