Page 9 of 52 ... 789101119 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-22-2009, 08:42 AM #81
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Just announced

SPNG cancels R/S. Until 10K is out! I'll try and post the link!

Any thoughts what will happen today! Where the hell is Romo when you need him!LOL
    My thoughts are that this is fantastic news! Now the stock can run a bit. I think that today will be a great day to buy more and then watch the price run over the next few days.

Mentor
    09-22-2009, 08:42 AM #82
    Hey JS, you too!

Guru
    09-22-2009, 08:49 AM #83
    I couldn't miss the big news day....

first off...ramsey, bless your heart, i would love to leave the stock market...but first spongey has to pay off some debts....

I love you spongey!!! thank you for cancelling the RS...but what this tells me is the 10k isn't coming out for a while...because if it was then the 10k would have given the pps a boost after the RS, so don't expect the 10k for at least 10 days (my speculation given the pps has to hold $5 for nasdaq)

I am dissapointed however because the RS would have told us the outstanding shares....

Guru
    09-22-2009, 08:51 AM #84
    this statement makes me very happy and confirms my thoughts on their plan....i was hoping this would happen because i believe they did not expect to need to reaudit 08 and 07...so the fast track plan gets put on hold...no biggie...take your time and do it right..

“We originally planned for the reverse stock split to take effect after the filing of our Form 10-K for fiscal 2009 to give our shareholders the opportunity to evaluate our financial performance and growth prospects first. In light of the delay in filing, we have decided that to proceed with the reverse stock split would not be in the best interests of our shareholders

Guru
    09-22-2009, 08:54 AM #85

spng

Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    My thoughts are that this is fantastic news! Now the stock can run a bit. I think that today will be a great day to buy more and then watch the price run over the next few days.
    anyone who wanted out for the RS was definately out, now they can get back in....but what happens when the next RS announcement comes out? Maybe we'll get some good pr's that will prop up the price regardless.

The last RS announcement gave 2 weeks notice...Im going to speculate that the RS won't be announced until after the Q1 numbers...by then the stock could be in the .50's.

We shall see, watch and learn....

Mentor
    09-22-2009, 09:11 AM #86
    Hey Romo,

Just an outsider looking in, it's only due to you guy's that I am so intrigued by it all ... The shrubettes are all over the map with this. Someone posted a link to a new article from that beacon of journalism The Post ... I couldn't bring myself to do so here -

09-22-2009, 10:01 AM #87
    Candleman looks like CHB is on its way back up today

I just about had a heart attack as I was checking my watchlist and saw EVFL at .0777, i thought they must have done a reverse split then I checked my position and it was all their... I feel sorry for whoever entered that trade

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-22-2009, 10:23 AM #88
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Candleman looks like CHB is on its way back up today

I just about had a heart attack as I was checking my watchlist and saw EVFL at .0777, i thought they must have done a reverse split then I checked my position and it was all their... I feel sorry for whoever entered that trade
    Ha! Don't you wish you were the seller on that one!

CHB is going to be a good one. Housing prices are rising and new home construction is going up. Looks like all positives to me.
    Last edited by candleman; 09-22-2009 at 10:26 AM.

Guru
    09-22-2009, 11:20 AM #89
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Ha! Don't you wish you were the seller on that one!

CHB is going to be a good one. Housing prices are rising and new home construction is going up. Looks like all positives to me.
    I have 5 million up for sale at .0002 (Like everybody else in the Universe). It wasn't me that got rewarded. I paid $500 and it is currently worth.....$500.

09-22-2009, 11:28 AM #90
    Thanks again, Fellas...

Your warm response is touching - you must all have kids and/or just good guys. Nice...

Bill - thanks for the compliment.

I'm always leary about putting too much of my family online. I just couldn't resist sharing at least one, as you say

He's a good boy & will be an amazing man! We do *affirmations* (rather than prayers - not that there's a huge difference) --- each night, we stretch and affirm our desires to be "Happy, Healthy, and Strong"...starts with self and extends from immediate family outward...including friends, friend's family, teachers, fellow students, Tai Kwon Do family & friends...we end with "and to the rest of the world...Happy Healthy and Strong...

Anyway...yeah, I never would have believed that a person could love another human so much and so intensely!

Again, thanks...

Ramsey

PS: Now, can someone get that pump going on BCLE & QASP! Please...

Page 9 of 52 ... 789101119 ...