Page 6 of 52 ... 4567816 ...
    Mentor
    09-21-2009, 03:26 PM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    According to Dale the investor relations guy with BEHL, via the Shrub:

Posted by: Investinginstockmarket Date: Monday, September 21, 2009 2:54:34 PM
    In reply to: ace65 who wrote msg# 46713 Post # of 46821 [Send a link via email]
    Compensated Awareness Post - View Disclaimer

Shareholders will get 1 share of the OTCBB company for every 10 shares of BEHL that they own at the time of the record date (which has yet to be announced so stay tuned for that info)

For example if on the close of the record date the stock was .052 x .054 It in theory should open up .52 x .54

So if you owned 100,000 shares of BEHL now you would own 10,000 shares of it.

You also get to keep the BEHL shares you own after the merger into the OTCBB company yet to be named. So at that point you could sell your BEHL for cash or hold in case something comes into BEHL.

I hope this helps, as many have been calling me asking about today's press

---

Okay, now why shouldn't I be selling BCLE and buying up as much BEHL as I possibly can? This seems like a really, really good thing that's about to happen.

ON THE OTHER HAND: How about doing a counter-play? BEHL did a joint venture with Envirotek (INCL) recently. They are in Nevada. Not sure if they are a fully-reporting OTC:BB company or not.
    INCL is selling at .0008, if I remember correctly.

Where is Bass when we need him, lol?
    Well ... so much for a dull week

I am a bit confused by this however, it makes it sound like a R\S of sorts ... I am just drive by reading here so ...

Looks like a little patience and bit of distraction paid off ... picked up another 50K QASP @ .026 ...

The whole EVFL thing as well ... wow ...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-21-2009, 03:28 PM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    QASP just hit .03, that's a half penny off it's high for the day.

Might be a good time to buy.....

I went ahead and got another 50K. It should be much cheaper in an hour or so!
    haha This is pretty funny quoting myself...

QASP has been a huge swinger today. All it took was me buying more at .03 for it to drop like a rock! I was lucky enough to catch the drop and buy the same number of shares at .026

It really does pay to keep an eye on these pennies....the price swings can be fast and furious. And profitable too!

Guru
    09-21-2009, 03:28 PM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Here is a guestion about the BEHL news.

I understand the bonus shares....the one for ten thing. That's easy.

But, if you get to keep your BEHL shares....so what! If BEHL merges and goes away, the BEHL shares should be worthless....shouldn't they?
    That is confusing, unless it is not a FULL merger and part of BEHL still existed. Then whatever came into the non-merged portion of BEHL, if ever anything, then it would be worth "what ever".

That is my guesstimate. Otherwise BEHL stock would be worthless and gone, wouldn't it?

(Nothing like answering a question with a question...)

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-21-2009, 03:32 PM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Well ... so much for a dull week

I am a bit confused by this however, it makes it sound like a R\S of sorts ... I am just drive by reading here so ...

Looks like a little patience and bit of distraction paid off ... picked up another 50K QASP @ .026 ...

The whole EVFL thing as well ... wow ...
    Way to go Bill!

09-21-2009, 03:32 PM #55
    Dont mean to hijack but Bill have you ever heard back from BCLE?

Mentor
    09-21-2009, 03:34 PM #56
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    That is confusing, unless it is not a FULL merger and part of BEHL still existed. Then whatever came into the non-merged portion of BEHL, if ever anything, then it would be worth "what ever".

That is my guesstimate. Otherwise BEHL stock would be worthless and gone, wouldn't it?

(Nothing like answering a question with a question...)
    LOL ... Yeah, will give you free shares ... You can wallpaper your bathroom with them ...

Something doesn't make sense here.

09-21-2009, 03:36 PM #57
    According to Dale the IR guy on The Shrub (and I am paraphrasing):

1. You get 1 share in the new company for every 10 you own of BEHL on the merger's date (still to be determined). 100,000 current BEHL shares = 10,000 of new company, for example.
    If the BEHL stock is priced at $.052 on the day of the merger, then it will theoretically open at $0.52 (10 times the amount, and you have 1/10th the shares).

2. You get to KEEP the original 100,000 shares of what *used to be* BEHL (it will be a shell company). Then, wait for another company to assume that stock ticker name. Sell those shares for what you can get out of them at the time.

Seems like a pretty good proposition.

So again...why not buy up BEHL right now and add to my position?

Guru
    09-21-2009, 03:38 PM #58
    Quote Originally Posted by notwal View Post
    Dont mean to hijack but Bill have you ever heard back from BCLE?
    Hey Notwal!

I have NOT heard back from BCLE. I guess I just pissed them off, lol..

Right after I sent that they came out with some PR's..I don't know if that was the reason and do not have a way to tell. They just said "Screw that Bill guy", he is an instigator and a trouble-maker.

If somebody else wants to try...please do! Apparently I didn't learn the art of "tact" when I was younger.

Guru
    09-21-2009, 03:39 PM #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    LOL ... Yeah, will give you free shares ... You can wallpaper your bathroom with them ...

Something doesn't make sense here.
    Everybody should have enough of them to use for house insulation.

Guru
    09-21-2009, 03:43 PM #60
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    According to Dale the IR guy on The Shrub (and I am paraphrasing):

1. You get 1 share in the new company for every 10 you own of BEHL on the merger's date (still to be determined). 100,000 current BEHL shares = 10,000 of new company, for example.
    If the BEHL stock is priced at $.052 on the day of the merger, then it will theoretically open at $0.52 (10 times the amount, and you have 1/10th the shares).

2. You get to KEEP the original 100,000 shares of what *used to be* BEHL (it will be a shell company). Then, wait for another company to assume that stock ticker name. Sell those shares for what you can get out of them at the time.

Seems like a pretty good proposition.

So again...why not buy up BEHL right now and add to my position?
    Isn't that like a shell, amongst the godzillions in the ocean waiting for a hermit crab to climb inside of it?

Page 6 of 52 ... 4567816 ...