Page 52 of 52 ... 242505152
    09-27-2009, 10:51 PM #511
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    "We spoke to the company this weekend and they tells us that members should expect two PRs this week."

For some reason all I can think of is Vinny in "My Cousin Vinny" getting grilled by the judge about the "Two yuots" ... (youth's)
    One of my favorite movies!!! Lets see what the week brings with Behl, it could bring me back to green

I've been catching up on this weekends posts and I see alot of music and food conversation, so I went to itunes and fixed myself something to eat. Oh the power of suggestion

Bill, congrats to the Broncos, a surprising 3-0 and the skins ought to shoot themselves for losing to the lions. I love it because I hate the skins!!!

I've decided that if I can get back to green with behl, bcle and qasp I will probably open that margin account so I can do more swing trading. I could do it now but I don't want to get caught trying to use swing trading to recoup loses, getting caught on the wrong end of that could be pricey

09-27-2009, 11:06 PM #512
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    How so you mean, exactly?

I'm slow -- and I have 1/10,000th British blood

So, please tell me twice

Ramsey

P.S. I'm nearing 600 posts so don't mind me if I throw in a couple of one sentence posts.
    [/QUOTE]

Ramsey, I am having a one man (or woman in this case) competition on how many meaningless posts I can produce. So far the number is 599. That's a lot
    of useless information out there, courtesy of me. You have some catchin up to do!!

Julie

Guru
    09-27-2009, 11:14 PM #513
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    One of my favorite movies!!! Lets see what the week brings with Behl, it could bring me back to green

I've been catching up on this weekends posts and I see alot of music and food conversation, so I went to itunes and fixed myself something to eat. Oh the power of suggestion

Bill, congrats to the Broncos, a surprising 3-0 and the skins ought to shoot themselves for losing to the lions. I love it because I hate the skins!!!

I've decided that if I can get back to green with behl, bcle and qasp I will probably open that margin account so I can do more swing trading. I could do it now but I don't want to get caught trying to use swing trading to recoup loses, getting caught on the wrong end of that could be pricey
    Hey Geek - I am really surprised. The Broncos are 3-0. I didn't expect them to win three games this whole season. "One game at a time", but we have some running backs that are great!

I had Alaskan Cod tonight. (Put on an oiled baking sheet) I used a quarter cup of mayonnaise, a tablespoon of Dijon Mustard, a tablespoon of Hot Horseradish, a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, and 1/4 cup of Progresso bread crumbs and mixed them together and put them on top of 4 six ounce fillets. Then I mixed up another quarter cup of bread crumbs with a tablespoon full of melted butter and about 3 tablespoons of shreaded parmesan cheese and sprinkled that on top of the fillets. I put them in a pre-heated oven of 350 degrees for 18 minutes. They came out perfect.

I also steamed some broccoli and put extra virgin olive oil on top of it. (No butter). Bon Appetit!

Page 52 of 52 ... 242505152