Page 4 of 52 ... 2345614 ...
    Guru
    09-21-2009, 12:34 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Also Present. Been very busy or not had anything constructive to add to the conversation.

Tib, I'm finally also up just a smidge on QASP today, it's about time. I think I have finally learned my lesson witht these pennies. BCLE made a run to .039 a few weeks ago then plunged back to these levels. I should've sold and bought back in but my dream of hitting something semi-lucrative skewed my decision making. I will start taking profits more often from now on no matter what. I think I will use a 20%-30% rule to trigger my profit taking.
    Yep, you can't go wrong there with taking profits. A guy just has to make a rule and stick to it, no matter how painful it can be later on. I always sell too early or too late. Timing is really my biggest enemy.

Guru
    09-21-2009, 12:36 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I bought 200K shares last week. So far, it's been a really sweet buy!

As always, this is just the opinion of a guy who has wax for brains
    That is really funny!

Guru
    09-21-2009, 12:47 PM #33
    I have 5 million shares of EVFL just sitting there floating at .0001. I wish something would happen...I mean "anything"! It sells every day at .0001 and never runs out (clearing throat)....interesting phenomenon...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-21-2009, 12:54 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I have 5 million shares of EVFL just sitting there floating at .0001. I wish something would happen...I mean "anything"! It sells every day at .0001 and never runs out (clearing throat)....interesting phenomenon...
    Bill, I'm in the same boat. The price sure doesn't move much. On a positive note......it can't go much lower

Guru
    09-21-2009, 12:56 PM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Bill, I'm in the same boat. The price sure doesn't move much. On a positive note......it can't go much lower
    That's for sure! lol If it goes any lower they will have to roll up the tent and let the animals go free.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-21-2009, 12:57 PM #36
    QASP just hit .03, that's a half penny off it's high for the day.

Might be a good time to buy.....

I went ahead and got another 50K. It should be much cheaper in an hour or so!
    Last edited by candleman; 09-21-2009 at 01:03 PM.

Guru
    09-21-2009, 01:08 PM #37
    Evolution Fuels Files Supplemental Information Disclosure Related to the Status of Certain Litigation

DALLAS, Sept. 21, 2009 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evolution Fuels, Inc. (Pink Sheets:EVFL) (the "Company") today announced that it has filed a "Supplemental Information" filing which can be found on the Pink Sheets OTC Markets website (www.pinksheets.com) under "Filings" for Evolution Fuels.

In the filing, the Company describes the status of certain litigation involving the Company's pursuit of a judgment in the amount of $5,032,300 and claims against an individual for tortious interference and breach of contract.

About Evolution Fuels, Inc.

The Company endeavors to market renewable transportation fuels at retail fuel stations that will provide blends of ethanol from 10% to 85% (E10 to E85), and biodiesel blends from 5% to 20% (B5 to B20). The Company's plan calls for the development of a chain of renewable fuel stations that extend from Texas to Mississippi that will be a combination of "Evolution Fuels"-branded fuel stations/convenience stores and western-motif truck stops modeled after the Willie's Place Truck Stop in Carl's Corner, TX. The Company's Web site is www.evolution-fuels.com.

Forward-Looking Statements Disclosure

This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. In this context, forward-looking statements may address the Company's expected future business and financial performance, and often contain words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects," "intends," "plans," "seeks," "will," and other terms with similar meaning. These forward-looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to different degrees, uncertain. Although the Company believes that the assumptions upon which its forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, it can provide no assurances that these assumptions will prove to be correct. In connection with the "safe harbor" provisions of the federal securities laws, including the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, important factors that, among others, could cause or result in actual results and experience to differ materially from the Company's anticipated results, projections, or other expectations are disclosed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements in this press release are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements, risks, and uncertainties, and by reference to the underlying assumptions.

Media & Investor Relations
    Randy Hepler
    866-765-4940
    investors@evolution-fuels.com

Guru
    09-21-2009, 01:09 PM #38
    DALLAS, Sept. 21, 2009 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evolution Fuels, Inc. (Pink Sheets:EVFL) (the "Company") today announced that it has retained Trident Response Group LLC ("Trident"), a corporate risk management firm with extensive experience in protecting their clients' interests in a variety of ways, including fulfillment and disposition of legal settlements.

Company management stated that as a result of the Company's proactive collection of legal judgments in its favor, pursuit of claims and other causes of action, it has decided to enlist the services of Trident.

Trident's experienced special operations, intelligence, and federal law enforcement personnel give Evolution Fuels unique resources to help to ensure efficient solutions for its corporate claims issues.

About Evolution Fuels, Inc.

The Company endeavors to market renewable transportation fuels at retail fuel stations that will provide blends of ethanol from 10% to 85% (E10 to E85), and biodiesel blends from 5% to 20% (B5 to B20). The Company's plan calls for the development of a chain of renewable fuel stations that extend from Texas to Mississippi that will be a combination of "Evolution Fuels"-branded fuel stations/convenience stores and western-motif truck stops modeled after the Willie's Place Truck Stop in Carl's Corner, TX. The Company's Web site is www.evolution-fuels.com.

Forward-Looking Statements Disclosure

This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. In this context, forward-looking statements may address the Company's expected future business and financial performance, and often contain words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects," "intends," "plans," "seeks," "will," and other terms with similar meaning. These forward-looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to different degrees, uncertain. Although the Company believes that the assumptions upon which its forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, it can provide no assurances that these assumptions will prove to be correct. In connection with the "safe harbor" provisions of the federal securities laws, including the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, important factors that, among others, could cause or result in actual results and experience to differ materially from the Company's anticipated results, projections, or other expectations are disclosed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements in this press release are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements, risks, and uncertainties, and by reference to the underlying assumptions.

Media & Investor Relations
    Randy Hepler
    866-765-4940
    investors@evolution-fuels.com

Guru
    09-21-2009, 01:12 PM #39
    EVOLUTION FUELS, INC. (f/k/a EARTH BIOFUELS, INC.) (“Evolution” or, the
    “Company”) hereby states the status of the Company’s pursuit of a judgment it has won
    against Mr. Robert Bickle, and the status of the Company’s claims against Mr. Dusty
    Butler for tortious interference, breach of confidentiality, and subsequent temporary
    injunction.
    BICKLE
    On January 29, 2008, Evolution Fuels sued Mr. Robert Bickle, an individual residing in
    the state of Texas, for breach of contract, anticipatory breach, breach of promissory note,
    tortious interference, and defamation. The Company subsequently won the lawsuit and
    was awarded a judgment in the amount of five million thirty-two thousand three hundred
    dollars ($5,032,300.00). On September 18, 2009 the Company retained Trident Resource
    Group LLC (“Trident”) to locate Mr. Bickle and pursue the judgment award.
    DUSTY BUTLER
    The Company is in the process of filing claims against Mr. Dusty Butler, an individual
    residing in the state of North Carolina, on the basis of tortious interference. Additionally,
    the Company is in the process of obtaining injunctive relief as a result of breach of a
    confidentiality agreement. The Company plans to utilize the services of Trident
    Response Group as necessary to assist with the pursuit of any legal remedies in the
    Company’s favor.

Guru
    09-21-2009, 01:21 PM #40
    Posted by fourdamoney 30947 on the shrub:

Putting it in perspective:

I went back and reviewed some of Dustys' posts; to say the least they can be considered deflamatory which would certainly piss me off if directed at me. JMHO; I don't think DM expects any monetary award but only to make a point here. It's quite possible that Dusty had motives of his own which are now backfiring. Greed can be a great motivator/instigator and if statements have been made that are derogitory and liablious then I think I too would follow with action such as DM is doing now.

All is JMHO, it would be nice to get Dusty's response to the legal action; although that might not be in his favor nor would I expect it at this point.

All of us here are going to make assumptions so here is mine:

Dusty signed confidentiality agreement.
    DM explained business plan, structure, time lines, advanced events being sought, negotiated and implemented; just to name a few topics.
    Greed takes over.
    Dusty posts on board opposites and derogitory comments to keep pps down while all along he is loading up on shares.

Any thoughts?

Man; I'm starting to think this would make a great story for a movie of the week. We are starting to get conspiracy theories, some depict a demented, evil, crook of a CEO while at the same time shareholders are battling between each other, soon I would expect to see Mike Douglas walk in an attempt a hostile takeover. Title of film "Evolutionary Response"

Page 4 of 52 ... 2345614 ...