Page 3 of 52 1234513 ...
    Guru
    09-21-2009, 11:58 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    I believe I am now officialy green on QASP ... Not by much but I'll take it.

Just fighting with myself whether or not to snatch up more shares here.
    Tib, that is a good question....whether or not to snatch up more shares...I don't know at this point, but I a certainly watching.

09-21-2009, 12:01 PM #22
    <--- in the mancave, pretending to *work* -- but really, I'm reading a twisted suspense thriller..A Thin Dark Line by Tami Hoag; I had started another of her books a few months back and just couldn't get past the first chapter...she likes to write in geographical dialect...the one I just_couldn't read was Dixie Highway...or some similar title that revolved around an uneducated southern rich woman...yeah, no time for drivel. Give me an educated psycho!

okay...back to *work*

Ramsey

PS: see what happens when TDA locks up *my* money!

And, for the record, I *do* refresh my browser at the finish of each chapter to *see* if *my* money is ready to be traded for shares ;-)
    Last edited by Ramsey; 09-21-2009 at 12:04 PM.

09-21-2009, 12:04 PM #23
    'Morning all, and welcome back, Bill!

I am way green on QASP so far, to the tune of about 48%. I'll take it. I still think it has a lot more room to run IF everything I see/hear/read is true. My finger is on the trigger of this one, however, should it turn south again.

Candle--
    You'll make money on CHB. I did back when it bottomed in the late winter/early spring. At some point, it will be a long-term buy-and-hold stock. I just have to see the news (housing) that tells me it's time to buy more CHB. Hopefully, it will produce a 5-10 bagger and go back up to its usual trading range of $5-8 or so.

09-21-2009, 12:05 PM #24
    Also Present. Been very busy or not had anything constructive to add to the conversation.

Tib, I'm finally also up just a smidge on QASP today, it's about time. I think I have finally learned my lesson witht these pennies. BCLE made a run to .039 a few weeks ago then plunged back to these levels. I should've sold and bought back in but my dream of hitting something semi-lucrative skewed my decision making. I will start taking profits more often from now on no matter what. I think I will use a 20%-30% rule to trigger my profit taking.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-21-2009, 12:08 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Tib, that is a good question....whether or not to snatch up more shares...I don't know at this point, but I a certainly watching.
    Ok, here's the gut and logic opinion with no chart watching on QASP

It is trading at almost 3 and half cents today. The company seems to think that it's stock is worth more than that and they have instituted a buy back program. Recently the stock has been as high as 6 cents in the last 6 months.

10,000 shares will cost about 350 bucks. If it goes up a penny in the next week, you make about a hundred bucks. That's a good return on your investment!

You can level 2 yourself to death. But, just going on the news and the stock action over the last 3 days should show you that we're probably going to go to 4.5 cents.

I bought 200K shares last week. So far, it's been a really sweet buy!

As always, this is just the opinion of a guy who has wax for brains

Mentor
    09-21-2009, 12:10 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post

Yeah, it's the psych thing ... Greedy? Stupid not to ...? Brilliant ... when it's at say ... .50?

Everything points upwards, the buyback and bridge loan, assumed closings any day now. There is one guy on the shrub ... 'digital' something or the other who was getting some of the others a bit bent out of shape because he dared to offer up some .. caution and was asking some real good questions. Need more of that, that contrarian\devil's advocate sort of thing IMHO, he did mention that he was still long and bought in this morning again -I just like his style as a counter to oh, .... faires and pixie dust

Mentor
    09-21-2009, 12:13 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Yeah, it's the psych thing ... Greedy? Stupid not to ...? Brilliant ... when it's at say ... .50?

Everything points upwards, the buyback and bridge loan, assumed closings any day now. There is one guy on the shrub ... 'digital' something or the other who was getting some of the others a bit bent out of shape because he dared to offer up some .. caution and was asking some real good questions. Need more of that, that contrarian\devil's advocate sort of thing IMHO, he did mention that he was still long and bought in this morning again -I just like his style as a counter to oh, .... faires and pixie dust
    LT, I'm a BROWNS fan.....we do believe in Pixie Dust, it's our only hope!

Mentor
    09-21-2009, 12:14 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post

I am way green on QASP so far, to the tune of about 48%. I'll take it. I still think it has a lot more room to run IF everything I see/hear/read is true. My finger is on the trigger of this one, however, should it turn south again.

Candle--
    You'll make money on CHB. I did back when it bottomed in the late winter/early spring. At some point, it will be a long-term buy-and-hold stock. I just have to see the news (housing) that tells me it's time to buy more CHB. Hopefully, it will produce a 5-10 bagger and go back up to its usual trading range of $5-8 or so.
    Greg, I think it was you that mentioned this stock at some point in time. I do like it and I see long term large profits with it. I really like companies that actually manufacture something and have a source for selling the product.

Mentor
    09-21-2009, 12:18 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Ok, here's the gut and logic opinion with no chart watching on QASP

It is trading at almost 3 and half cents today. The company seems to think that it's stock is worth more than that and they have instituted a buy back program. Recently the stock has been as high as 6 cents in the last 6 months.

10,000 shares will cost about 350 bucks. If it goes up a penny in the next week, you make about a hundred bucks. That's a good return on your investment!

You can level 2 yourself to death. But, just going on the news and the stock action over the last 3 days should show you that we're probably going to go to 4.5 cents.

I bought 200K shares last week. So far, it's been a really sweet buy!

As always, this is just the opinion of a guy who has wax for brains
    I got wax coming out my ears ...

Think I am more chicken dung than anything ... That's what is perplexing me I think. Only @ 150K total and that is after picking them up, think the largest was 40K shares, so 25k here and 25k there ... I will have to give a heads up if I do make up my stinking mind and buy, should free up some cheaper shares for everybody else ...

Guru
    09-21-2009, 12:31 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post

Candle--
    Thanks, Greg!

How far are you going to let QASP go before selling it?

Page 3 of 52 1234513 ...