Page 1 of 63 1231151 ...
    Guru
    09-27-2009, 11:29 PM #1

Market Watch for 9/28/2009 (Week of)

Check last week's thread to catch up. I am sorry that we had to end the thread for last week. It was a good week and kind of goofy. Actually, there is tons of great information there to continue with and unanswered posts.

Anyway, here is the new thread for the week.

Anybody that is reading or lurking in this thread is welcome to post. We are a very peaceful investment team here and we all help each other in any way that we can.

If this is your first time here...then welcome!

From the crew that resides within these walls...have fun and help each other learn and hopefully succeed!

Disclaimer for this thread: Always do your own due diligence (research). None of we people in here are investment advisers or brokers, or anything that resembles a professional when it comes to dealing with stocks. If you have any questions about any stock or anything said in here, check it out with your broker. We are just a bunch of people trying to make some money, just like anyone else. What you do is your sole responsibility and not mine or that of anyone else that posts in here. This is simply a discussion group and nothing more. Stocks are very risky and you could lose all of your money. Seek professional advice before doing anything whatsoever. We are amateurs in here and are wrong most of the time. Do not take any chances with our advice to each other or our self-seeking and self-fulfilling comments.

As Ramsey says: It's my belief that the fundamental core of this forum is of good will, intention, and folks that are secure in their person. This lends a welcoming that is quite wonderful.
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-01-2009 at 12:25 AM.

Guru
    09-27-2009, 11:33 PM #2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    One of my favorite movies!!! Lets see what the week brings with Behl, it could bring me back to green

I've been catching up on this weekends posts and I see alot of music and food conversation, so I went to itunes and fixed myself something to eat. Oh the power of suggestion

Bill, congrats to the Broncos, a surprising 3-0 and the skins ought to shoot themselves for losing to the lions. I love it because I hate the skins!!!

I've decided that if I can get back to green with behl, bcle and qasp I will probably open that margin account so I can do more swing trading. I could do it now but I don't want to get caught trying to use swing trading to recoup loses, getting caught on the wrong end of that could be pricey
    ************************************************** ****End of Quote from ATMGeek *******

Hey Geek - I am really surprised. The Broncos are 3-0. I didn't expect them to win three games this whole season. "One game at a time", but we have some running backs that are great!

I had Alaskan Cod tonight. (Put on an oiled baking sheet) I used a quarter cup of mayonnaise, a tablespoon of Dijon Mustard, a tablespoon of Hot Horseradish, a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, and 1/4 cup of Progresso bread crumbs and mixed them together and put them on top of 4 six ounce fillets. Then I mixed up another quarter cup of bread crumbs with a tablespoon full of melted butter and about 3 tablespoons of shreaded parmesan cheese and sprinkled that on top of the fillets. I put them in a pre-heated oven of 350 degrees for 18 minutes. They came out perfect.

I also steamed some broccoli and put extra virgin olive oil on top of it. (No butter). Bon Appetit!

Guru
    09-27-2009, 11:37 PM #3

Behl

Be sure and read the posts that Tib posted at the end of last week's posts on BEHL. They are VERY important!

09-27-2009, 11:44 PM #4
    Ironically, I've had relative few goals - in regard to this forum.

1. enjoy

2. post fewer than 100 messages and be done - included in this goal was to post no frivolous or otherwise unnecessary information. Yeah, I didn't get far on this one...

3. Have Julie, Too respond to one of my posts.

Hey, I'm not doing half-bad...more like three quarters good...

What can I say...I'm an over-achiever

Ramsey

Quoting Julie Too

Ramsey, I am having a one man (or woman in this case) competition on how many meaningless posts I can produce. So far the number is 599. That's a lot
    of useless information out there, courtesy of me. You have some catchin up to do!!

Julie

Guru
    09-27-2009, 11:49 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post

1. enjoy

2. post fewer than 100 messages and be done - included in this goal was to post no frivolous or otherwise unnecessary information. Yeah, I didn't get far on this one...

Ramsey

Quoting Julie Too

Ramsey, I am having a one man (or woman in this case) competition on how many meaningless posts I can produce. So far the number is 599. That's a lot
    of useless information out there, courtesy of me. You have some catchin up to do!!

Julie
    Too funny, my 1/10000th British friend!

Too funny, my 1/10000th British friend!

(There, I said it twice)

09-28-2009, 01:16 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    One of my favorite movies!!! Lets see what the week brings with Behl, it could bring me back to green

I've been catching up on this weekends posts and I see alot of music and food conversation, so I went to itunes and fixed myself something to eat. Oh the power of suggestion

Bill, congrats to the Broncos, a surprising 3-0 and the skins ought to shoot themselves for losing to the lions. I love it because I hate the skins!!!

I've decided that if I can get back to green with behl, bcle and qasp I will probably open that margin account so I can do more swing trading. I could do it now but I don't want to get caught trying to use swing trading to recoup loses, getting caught on the wrong end of that could be pricey
    ************************************************** ****End of Quote from ATMGeek *******

Hey Geek - I am really surprised. The Broncos are 3-0. I didn't expect them to win three games this whole season. "One game at a time", but we have some running backs that are great!

I had Alaskan Cod tonight. (Put on an oiled baking sheet) I used a quarter cup of mayonnaise, a tablespoon of Dijon Mustard, a tablespoon of Hot Horseradish, a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, and 1/4 cup of Progresso bread crumbs and mixed them together and put them on top of 4 six ounce fillets. Then I mixed up another quarter cup of bread crumbs with a tablespoon full of melted butter and about 3 tablespoons of shreaded parmesan cheese and sprinkled that on top of the fillets. I put them in a pre-heated oven of 350 degrees for 18 minutes. They came out perfect.

I also steamed some broccoli and put extra virgin olive oil on top of it. (No butter). Bon Appetit!
    Hey Guys/Gals!!!! I also missed out on the music and food talk for the weekend. Been busy with putting in the new windows, moving grandma into a new place and son's football games. Bill...the cod sounds tasty....last night we had seafood chowder w/king crab, salmon and cod as the main ingrediants, it was the bomb....we also had Mooseburgers as well!!!!

I have a bunch of salmon in the smoker right now, getting ready to jar it up!!! May have to send out some "samples" to the great folks on this thread again!!!

We will have a special treat coming in from up the far north tomorrow....I'll be sure to post pictures if it makes it in...you guys havent seen anything yet!!!!

Anyways....big news this week with BEHL and QASP...Heres to a green week!!!! Andy

Guru
    09-28-2009, 01:46 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Hey Guys/Gals!!!! I also missed out on the music and food talk for the weekend. Been busy with putting in the new windows, moving grandma into a new place and son's football games. Bill...the cod sounds tasty....last night we had seafood chowder w/king crab, salmon and cod as the main ingrediants, it was the bomb....we also had Mooseburgers as well!!!!

I have a bunch of salmon in the smoker right now, getting ready to jar it up!!! May have to send out some "samples" to the great folks on this thread again!!!

We will have a special treat coming in from up the far north tomorrow....I'll be sure to post pictures if it makes it in...you guys havent seen anything yet!!!!

Anyways....big news this week with BEHL and QASP...Heres to a green week!!!! Andy
    Andy,

The Cod was perfect....I am going to eat your Cod next. I am again on a big eat fish pattern. It is so good for you (as long as it is wild caught - Farm Fish is poisonous). I only ate one 6 oz. steak tonight. That is actually a lot of fish. Now I have 3 steaks left for tomorrow. One for Breakfast and one for Dinner and then one more for the next day.

You probably do like I do. I make a big batch of everything and eat it for a week. You have a big family though. There is probably something cooking all of the time.

When I used to live in Juneau, 1970.....I was single and poor, so I would just eat smoked salmon, potato chips and Budweiser. It was the healthiest that I have ever been. That says a lot for fish.

Well, BEHL and QASP should be exciting tomorrow morning.....

Have you ever eaten real Buffalo?

Addict
    09-28-2009, 05:12 AM #8
    Good morning guys. I was looking for the info that Bill said Tib posted on BEHL at the end of last weeks forum but didn't find it. Can someone repost it here ot just tell me what page it is on? Thx in advance.
    And go QASP!

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 08:23 AM #9

Behl

At your service ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Via Pennystockchaser ...

http://pennystockchaser.com/2009/09/...-stock-higher/

BEHL, HUGE DD UPDATE FROM BEHL, There will be two PRs this week and they should be the trigger to shoot the stock higher
    Posted on 27 September 2009
    Tags: BEHL, bio centric energy, biocentricenergy.com, pennystockchaser.com

BEHL, HUGE DD UPDATE FROM BEHL, There will be two PRs this week and they should be the trigger to shoot the stock higher

THIS COULD BE THE WEEK WHERE BEHL REALLY SHINES.

BEHL is on our watch list this week @ .0485. The stock was heavily traded this week with 63,941,779 shares changing hands. The stock rose 9.4% between Wednesday and Friday. The chart shows that the stock is firming up.

There is strong support @ .04 and a break of .06 would cause a spike to .15.

We spoke to the company this weekend and they tells us that members should expect two PRs this week.

These PRs could contain updates on the merger into the OTCBB company and/or some new sales deals.

WE ARE ALWAYS DIGGING FOR MEMBERS AND WE THINK WE HAVE FOUND A HUGE PIECE OF NEWS WHICH COULD TRIGGER THIS MOVE TO .15.

This HUGE bullet for came from our call with BEHL this weekend:

BEHL, COO Dennis Shen is awaiting confirmation from the company’s overseas research team that the company has in fact access to a proven “Lipid Trigger” method of increasing ALGAE growth x 5 using the same closed loop system. This will revolutionize the ALGAE alternative fuel industry for replacing natural crude oil.

The oil companies have been searching for the “Lipid Trigger” for years it now seems that upon confirmation by the company’s scientific research team Biocentric in conjunction with it’s potential new strategic partner may have the world’s solution to alternative fuel Bulk ALGAE production:

See attached link:

http://www.biomassmagazine.com/artic...rticle_id=3002

YOU READ IT RIGHT GUYS AND GALS.

BEHL could have a solution to a problem which would change the algae alternative fuel industry.

Exxon and Dow Chemical would have to pay attention to BEHL.

BEHL could become a KINGMAKER.

If they solve this problem the stock will soar past the old high of .15.

In our opinion, BEHL is a steal at these prices if you take into account the pending news.

09-28-2009, 08:51 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post

1. enjoy

Ramsey

Quoting Julie Too

Julie

I like you Ramsey. A guy, who like me, sets goals so low we're sure to
    achieve them.

And with this post I hit 600. See what I mean, it's easy!

Enjoy your week

Julie

Page 1 of 63 1231151 ...