Guru
    09-18-2009, 01:54 PM #1

Contessa Brewer majorly drops the ball.

First play the video of this link and listen to what MSNBC is saying.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-dr...ist-protesters

Then play this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfGF-...eature=related

Now you decide:

If you have been following what Havakasha has said and what links he puts up if he doesn't like MSNBC and just mindlessly follow what they say.
    Last edited by john; 09-18-2009 at 01:59 PM.

Mentor
    09-18-2009, 10:28 PM #2
    And they say Fox is clueless!!!!

Everyday...Fox Business has multiple Democratic/Liberal panelist, strategist, and Senators on their programs!

MSNBC, NBC cannot say the same!

Difference between Fox and MSNBC ACORN videos vs Gun Toting WHITE GUY has been proven to be a african-american! Film edited to hide his race!

Mentor
    09-19-2009, 01:39 AM #3
    John

pretty damn funny...when liberals get caught with their hand in the cookie jar...they shut up pretty fast!

09-19-2009, 09:23 PM #4

What????

You don't read liberal sites or watch any liberal leaning TV do you? (It will give you cancer) Liberals question everything, in varying degree. Has Fox ever said anything much negative about previously held positions?

Mentor
    09-20-2009, 12:18 AM #5
    Please explain- previously held positions?

Because if you are talking about Bush/Republicans...Beck for years now has stated how he is not a big fan of either one! he is a conservative! Same goes for Hannity! before you spew BS about their positions...you should at least watch, listen, and learn what their positions are! IMHO

O'Reilly- calls it both ways...I think that is why his show is rated so high!

Bottom line...Fox probably does lean to the right...they are the only one.

NBC, MSNBC, CBS, CNN far left...ABC just alittle off center!

Why is Fox kicking their collective asses? I know...the ratings... just like the Rasmussen Poll is biased...the people are being lead down that road...And the rest of the MSM didn't have their noses shoved so far up Obama's ass during the election!

Keep trying! Not buying it!

Mentor
    09-20-2009, 12:24 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Atypical View Post
    You don't read liberal sites or watch any liberal leaning TV do you? (It will give you cancer) Liberals question everything, in varying degree. Has Fox ever said anything much negative about previously held positions?
    Naw...watching Liberal TV won't give you cancer you silly goose...it just makes you STUPID!

I know that Liberals question somethings...how can we raise taxes higher...Why isn't HEALTHCARE REFORM working...I know lets call it INSURANCE REFORM...Why don't the majority of the people want a PUBLIC OPTION...I know...lets change it to a CO-OP! How much more money can we funnel to ACORN...Damn..caught with hand in cookie jar again and again and again and again...do you think we should cutoff their funding!

Come to think of it...Liberals do ask alot of questions!

Guru
    09-20-2009, 03:03 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Atypical View Post

What are you kidding me.

Clear example; FOX played all of Palins gaffs they played all of Obamas gaffs, they played all of Mcains gaffs, and most of Bidens gaffs (only reason they didn't play them all is because they were so many it would have cost to much in airtime to make the point Bidin is an idoit).

Clear example; FOX reported on Rev. Right back in March of 2007. The rest of the MSM did nothing on Rev. Right until March 2008. When it was to late for voters to make an informed decision in the primary. As shown from that point on, Clinton came back and almost won.

Clear example; I have talked to many people that get their news from everyone except FOX and not one said they ever heard Obama say "A white mans greed runs a world in need." Then they say sure your lying, when did he ever say that. I told them just pick up his book "Audacity of Hope" up and ether read it or get it on CD and listen to Obama say it in his own words, or just Google it.

When asked if that would have changed their mind on who they voted for, they all basically said, YES. That that statement was clearly a racist comment (the few that voted in the primary said he would have never been their canadate). That they would not have taken the chance of putting a racist in the White House. Some even came back and found to their amazment even more comments in his books that show him to at least have racist tendantcys.

P.S. Ho yes I do have democrat and indepentant friends. Most are resonable and while they believe in abortion they also have no problem with the death penalty. They make sense, unlike you libs who support abortion and are against the death penalty.

The point being I would not be friends with some dumbass that says I have no problem killing babies yet I do have a problem killing people that have been convicted of planning out and commiting a murder, those people are worth saving.