Page 3 of 8 12345 ...
    Guru
    09-16-2009, 03:57 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I think its totally understood why people like Lloyd and others ignore your questions. You need to do a little self examination sometime Johnny boy.
    You are just a tad dishonest. People on the fence can read you a friggin mile away. Your problem is that your so full of your self that you think you got every damn person bamboozled. No go Johnny,Your reaction to the tea bagger leader's quote is just a perfect example.That should outrage any true blooded American. You playin it a little too cute and a little bit too cool. Got to go back to the drawing board.
    Oh and you were wrong about John Stewart.Sirius Buzz called your bluff and got you dead to rights.
    You said John Stewart would never say anything about Acorn because he was a "liberal" He did the NEXT friggn day. Got to beg forgiveness and admit you were wrong. You probably wont because as i said in my other thread about "Indonesian Muslim..." you a goddamn COWARD! Adios.

No it is not, I proved why people like Lloyd dont answer and why his reasons dont make any sense but you need more convincing so here you see if his reasoning makes any sense.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2603

No I dont need to "bamboozle" anyone I have common sense on my side, I have facts on my side, I have logic on my side. Bamboozling is what you people do, that is why you dont answer the questions I ask, instead you try to come up with reasons then contradict those reasons (just look at the tread I reposted), or you try to bury the questions you will do everything except ANSWER the question. You guys dont care about the truth you only care about your ideology at any cost and if the truth is a cost then for you guys, it is so be it.

So prove me wrong and ANSWER THE QUESTION:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still waiting for the answer to, would you call a man a racist that says, "A white mans greed runs a world in need" or me a racist if I said "A black mans lazyness is why the world is in need". There are many other things he has said and done but that remark is one of the more blatant ones.

And just so we are clear here is somemore back ground on what Obama has said and done:

When someone spends 20 years in a church with Rev. Right spewing the kind of haterd and racism and also calls that same person his mentor (you do know what mentor means right) I think that person is a racist. When that person Hires someone like Van Jones who says many racist remarks (much of them as little as 1 year ago) then he must approve of what he has said to hire him. Just look at the people that surround Obama. To many of them are flat out racist (from the things they say). I may have one racist friend (which I have no problem calling him out on) but it must get tiering for you to have to keep explaining away all the racist that have come up with Obama (then again you might not know of them because noone in the other MSM reports on them). I have to ask how many racist to you hang around do you call a racist a mentor, WOULD YOU CALL A RACIST A MENTOR. Are you getting it yet

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the guy that said those things about Obama I have already answered that with this, REPOST;

"I dont think he had the facts together to say what he said about Obama."

I also said that I did not say anything when people were saying much worse about Bush and we are not talking about a guy that organized tea paties or left wing libs, we are talking about democrat senators, congressmen, former vice president, and presidents (Clinton was not so bad). You see unlike you I am not a hypocrit. Once again where was all the "outrage" when the democrats were saying it about BUSH, thats right there was none from you. As a matter of good possiblity your buddies where the ones saying it. Then it was ok because it was Bush but now it is "outragous" with a democrat in office.

I on the other hand had told you this: This is America and you get what you get that gos both ways.

Finally if you have been following my posts for any time you would know I answer every question put to me with ether a disagreement or agreement, I have yet not answered a question put to me directly at least twice. You see that is why I dont get trapped like you guys do. That is why it is so easy to lead you guys into a trap to prove my point.

Now as for John Steward and what Charles says, First it would not be the first time I disagreed with him. While I seen the ACORN skit and thought it was funny. This still holds true, REPOST:

"Need I go on or do you get the point. Which is while Steward is funny, also know it is a comedy show with a far left leaning bias. If he where not he would have had way more material on the democrats then republicans. Those I showed are just a few right off the top of my head but there are many more."

Now I have watch the show for a long time (along with the Colbert Report) and I can say without a doubt that there is at least a 4 to 1 hit job on conservates over libs. That is very evident, There where several shows in a row that he had only conservative hits on it. Just because he does one small skit in 4 or 5 does not make him an equal opportunity basher. Like I said I think he is funny, but I also know he has a far left bias.

Now so it is not lost, here this is again:

I am still waiting for the answer to, would you call a man a racist that says, "A white mans greed runs a world in need" or me a racist if I said "A black mans lazyness is why the world is in need". There are many other things he has said and done but that remark is one of the more blatant ones.

Legend
    09-17-2009, 11:48 PM #22
    You think wrong. Busy day of work in D.C.
    Silly post. Got to do better next time. How about you use
    your brain and post something about an issue.

Guru
    09-18-2009, 09:30 AM #23
    Look at what they do. What did I just say before:

------------------------------------------------------------------
    No I dont need to "bamboozle" anyone I have common sense on my side, I have facts on my side, I have logic on my side. Bamboozling is what you people do, that is why you dont answer the questions I ask, instead you try to come up with reasons then contradict those reasons (just look at the tread I reposted), or you try to bury the questions you will do everything except ANSWER the question. You guys dont care about the truth you only care about your ideology at any cost and if the truth is a cost then for you guys, it is so be it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Did you see the word "bury" in that commoment.

Legend
    09-18-2009, 10:42 AM #24
    I think he didnt have the facts to state such a thing. I like to keep my answers bureaucratic like John when it comes to the teabagger leader calling the elected President of the United States a Indonesian Muslim and a Welfare thug and a racist in chief. Got ya John. still waiting for your serious denouncement of the LEADER of the TEA BAGGERS movement. the one you know your a part of and support. two can play your silly games.

Who said the statement you are quoting?

Guru
    09-18-2009, 11:09 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I think he didnt have the facts to state such a thing. I like to keep my answers bureaucratic like John when it comes to the teabagger leader calling the elected President of the United States a Indonesian Muslim and a Welfare thug and a racist in chief. Got ya John. still waiting for your serious denouncement of the LEADER of the TEA BAGGERS movement. the one you know your a part of and support. two can play your silly games.

Who said the statement you are quoting?

Once again I have already answered your question. That answer stands on its own. Because you dont understand what that means I will explain it to your dumbass. He was wrong in saying what he said, if the facts dont supported it. That if the facts supported what he said then he would be correct in saying it.

I can also say that guy is but one of many that organized the tea parties and 9-12 project. even Lloyd will tell you that because he has brought up others that he said where involved. I also say it because I dont even remember seeing him before you showed that clip. I do however know of others Glenn Beck is one.

Next it is funny how I dont see the same outrage from you, when your democrat leaders have said as bad and worse about Bush. Where is that outrage how many letters did you write Polsie or Ried telling them to stop calling our President a lier and a loser. How many letters did you write to all the others that have said much worse about Bush. You do know the organizors of the anti war protests called Bush Hitler. They said he was worse then Bin Ladin. Where was all the outrage from you on that.

Finally you said this:

"Who said the statement you are quoting?"

First I have to ask does it matter who said it, is it a racist comment or not. Second I have to ask dont you read. OBAMA, Thats right Obama. In his book on tape/CD "A white mans greed runs a world in need". If I had the comment "A black mans lazyness is why the world is in need" what would you call me.

So once again quit sidestepping, buring, or ignoring the question and just answer it.

Legend
    09-19-2009, 12:13 AM #26
    Hey Mr. Fool or socalledintelligent.
    Thats the best shot you can give? LOL.

Legend
    09-19-2009, 12:22 AM #27
    I thought so. Cream puff. Lol.
    Let me know your stock predicitions on SXM. I want to see if your as wrong in the marketplace as in the market of ideas.

Have a good night anyway.

Legend
    09-19-2009, 12:49 AM #28
    No thanks. Not a huge fan of Hannity. Seen too many lies from him. Sorry.
    I am long term fan and investor in SXM but admit its a somewhat risky bet.
    I will be in DC on Tuesday and Wednesday. if you want to debate me in person.

09-19-2009, 03:50 PM #29

Wrong Again

onenewsnow,com

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright's preaching bears little resemblance to the Christian message King was preaching during much more difficult times for blacks in this country. Wright preaches that "white man's greed runs a world in need."

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Once again I have already answered your question. That answer stands on its own. Because you dont understand what that means I will explain it to your dumbass. He was wrong in saying what he said, if the facts dont supported it. That if the facts supported what he said then he would be correct in saying it.

I can also say that guy is but one of many that organized the tea parties and 9-12 project. even Lloyd will tell you that because he has brought up others that he said where involved. I also say it because I dont even remember seeing him before you showed that clip. I do however know of others Glenn Beck is one.

Next it is funny how I dont see the same outrage from you, when your democrat leaders have said as bad and worse about Bush. Where is that outrage how many letters did you write Polsie or Ried telling them to stop calling our President a lier and a loser. How many letters did you write to all the others that have said much worse about Bush. You do know the organizors of the anti war protests called Bush Hitler. They said he was worse then Bin Ladin. Where was all the outrage from you on that.

Finally you said this:

"Who said the statement you are quoting?"

First I have to ask does it matter who said it, is it a racist comment or not. Second I have to ask dont you read. OBAMA, Thats right Obama. In his book on tape/CD "A white mans greed runs a world in need". If I had the comment "A black mans lazyness is why the world is in need" what would you call me.

So once again quit sidestepping, buring, or ignoring the question and just answer it.

Legend
    09-19-2009, 11:51 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    I will be in DC on Tuesday and Wednesday. if you want to debate me in person
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's always nice to see the high school debate team go on a field trip.
    One doesnt have to go much higher than high school when debating right wing pre-schoolers. A piece of cake. or should i say cream puff?

Page 3 of 8 12345 ...