Page 2 of 8 1234 ...
    Legend
    09-15-2009, 06:27 PM #11
    Cool . I think Johnny boy is thinkin it over Going to have me some supper.
    Ciao or chow. hit you on the return.

Guru
    09-15-2009, 06:33 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    So then we agree that its bad no matter who does it. Right?
    I dont hear you callin Glen Beck out over his shit. Matter of fact you came to praise him. Damn what a shame. Cant even bring yourself to take down a damn tea bagger for words unbecoming an American.
    I call Obama a racist because of the things he has said and been. I am sorry but when someone says "A white mans greed runs a world in need." that is racist. would you not call me a racist if I said "A black mans lazyness is why the world is in need."

When someone spends 20 years in a church with Rev. Right spewing the kind of haterd and racism and also calls that same person his mentor (you do know what mentor means right) I think that person is a racist. When that person Hires someone like Van Jones who says many racist remarks (much of them as little as 1 year ago) then he must approve of what he has said to hire him. Just look at the people that surround Obama. To many of them are flat out racist (from the things they say). I may have one racist friend (which I have no problem calling him out on) but it must get tiering for you to have to keep explaining away all the racist that have come up with Obama (then again you might not know of them because noone in the other MSM reports on them). I have to ask how many racist to you hang around do you call a racist a mentor, WOULD YOU CALL A RACIST A MENTOR. Are you getting it yet.

Guru
    09-15-2009, 06:40 PM #13
    So lets sign a pack johnny boy. No one calls anyone a nazi, a fascist, a faggot, etc. And if they do we call them out.
    You put some other INSULTING words in there ok.

i believe we might be able to get some agreement here.

Did that teabagger offend you as much as me?

I first of all am not as bad as the House democrats that want to now sensor speach. Where was all that when they were calling Bush worse.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennt..._putdowns.html

As for that guy, I dont think he had the facts together to say what he said about Obama.

Legend
    09-15-2009, 06:42 PM #14
    Damn i knew you would back out of any possible agreement. So i quess you cant be angry with those on the left anymore who use ugly insults to your side. You never meant what you said did you? Peace be upon you.

What a shame. I mean there goes our beautiful friggin country. Good night
    Johnny.

Guru
    09-15-2009, 06:52 PM #15
    Damn i knew you would back out of any possible agreement. So i quess you cant be angry with those on the left anymore who use ugly insults to your side. You never meant what you said did you? Peace be upon you.

What a shame. I mean there goes our beautiful friggin country. Good night
    Johnny.

First of all you will not find one post in the almost 3 years I have been here from me that said what the democrats where calling Bush was terrible, unless it is to show the double standard or hypocrisy (interestingly enough that is a word the House democrats want to NOW say you cant say). This is America and you get what you get. Unlike you and the House democrats I am not willing to change the constitution for Obama. What was good for the goose is now good for the gander.

repost link;

Guru
    09-15-2009, 07:20 PM #16
    I always call out people from my side who stoop to the depths of ugly insults.
    I hate it with a passion and always have. There is enuff to disagree with without insulting people. You agree? Cause that might mean you have to call out Beck and Hannity.

No callin anyone a racist either from left or right. ok.

I will call out some from Move On you call out some from Fox? whatya think?

Havakasha, you have not been here very long have you. It was funny but when I read what you where saying, I looked at your joined date. I am the last person that you should be trying to convince to crub his words.

I will just say this and it is something I have always believed when you start to try and set rules on what people can say and what they cant it the start of being brainwashed.

I will also say you seem to be semi reasonable. I am very logical and have more common sense then most, I am not that intelligent but I can sniff out more then most. Many people who have been around me know, I seem to be able to call things before they happen. You dont have to have psychic abilities to be able to put a string of things together before they are very clear. I am telling you right now there are too many (more then I have said before in this thread) things that show Obama to be a racist. I give it a 98.9% possibility that he is. That is not even the bad part the bad part is that he is not only a racist but a radical ontop of it. If the MSM would have done their job everyone else would have known it also because Obama was not even that good at hiding it, His book is a good example and then he puts it in CD form so you can hear Obama himself say things like "A white mans greed runs a world in need" And there are plenty of other things in HIS OWN BOOK that show him to be a racist and a radical. When I warn you, "you people better wake up", you should take heed of it.

Legend
    09-15-2009, 11:39 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I first of all am not as bad as the House democrats that want to now sensor speach. Where was all that when they were calling Bush worse.

As for that guy, I dont think he had the facts together to say what he said about Obama.

"That guy" said President Barack Obama was " an Indonesian Muslim turned Welfare Thug" and all John can think to say is "i dont think he had the facts together to say what he said about Obama."
    I am speechless. How sad that someone like John cant even call him out on the utter ugliness of that comment.

Legend
    09-15-2009, 11:54 PM #18
    Your 100% correct. I have never dealt with as much insanity as i have in this discussion. i am outta hear now. Friggin crazy. i left one more residue of my shock and disbelief at this guy.

Guru
    09-16-2009, 01:08 PM #19
    "That guy" said President Barack Obama was " an Indonesian Muslim turned Welfare Thug" and all John can think to say is "i dont think he had the facts together to say what he said about Obama."
    I am speechless. How sad that someone like John cant even call him out on the utter ugliness of that comment.

What is wrong with what I said? It clearly says he was wrong about Obama. That the facts dont boar out what he says about Obama.

I am still waiting for the answer to, would you call a man a racist that says, "A white mans greed runs a world in need" or me a racist if I said "A black mans lazyness is why the world is in need". There are many other things he has said and done but that remark is one of the more blatant ones.

I am waiting because I think I already know what your only answer will be and I have my crushing response all ready to go and will PM someone to prove I already know exactly what you were going to say.

I find it funny that people like yourself even try to argue with me on these issues. You think you are helping your cause but the fact is, people that are on the fence are more informed and are nolonger on the fence. You think that just because you dont answer those questions I pose that they will go away. That just because you never answer them that people will believe the dumb ass excuses you give for not answering the questions (like, I will not argue with you anymore you are to insulting, only to come back the next day and try to argue another point) let me tell you only in your world do people think that. Everyone else can see through the dumb excuses for not answering the questions. They know you dont want to answer the questions because the most simple, logical, and common sense answer will prove what I said is correct and that you were wrong or that your answer will be so illogical, so stupid that even common people will be able to see right through it. The truth is not what you are after, what you are after is trying to get people to believe in your ideology reguardless if it is correct or not. (much of that was directed towards Lloyd)

Legend
    09-16-2009, 01:43 PM #20
    I think its totally understood why people like Lloyd and others ignore your questions. You need to do a little self examination sometime Johnny boy.
    You are just a tad dishonest. People on the fence can read you a friggin mile away. Your problem is that your so full of your self that you think you got every damn person bamboozled. No go Johnny,Your reaction to the tea bagger leader's quote is just a perfect example.That should outrage any true blooded American. You playin it a little too cute and a little bit too cool. Got to go back to the drawing board.
    Oh and you were wrong about John Stewart.Sirius Buzz called your bluff and got you dead to rights.
    You said John Stewart would never say anything about Acorn because he was a "liberal" He did the NEXT friggn day. Got to beg forgiveness and admit you were wrong. You probably wont because as i said in my other thread about "Indonesian Muslim..." you a goddamn COWARD! Adios.

Page 2 of 8 1234 ...