Tea Bagger Meltdown

Head Honcho
    09-15-2009, 05:15 PM #2
    How does this make you feel?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Legend
    09-15-2009, 05:17 PM #3
    How dare someone call the President that! That's how it makes me feel. How about yourself partner?

Head Honcho
    09-15-2009, 05:30 PM #4
    Its sad and scary at the same time. How people of average intelligence, nevermind educated people in power, wind up saying and doing things so ignorant leaves me at a loss for words.

Politics and religion make people say the dumbest shit I have ever heard in my life. The sad thing is that, this guy actually came up with that line ahead of time and thought about it and said to himself, yeah... thats good... I'll say that.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Legend
    09-15-2009, 05:45 PM #5
    It is damn scary and quite sad. You are absolutely right. I dont know where we go from here in this country with that kind of lack of respect for other people; particularly for the President of the United States. God help these people for they know not what they are doing. Kinds of reminds me of pre civil rights time when some people thought it ok to treat others like dirt simply because of the color of their skin.

Guru
    09-15-2009, 06:00 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    How dare someone call the President that! That's how it makes me feel. How about yourself partner?

Ho and you were fine when they called Bush worse. Hell we are not even talking about some activist ether but senators and congressman. I think you would call them your parties leaders (polosi and Reid). I wont even get into what other democrat senators and congressman said.

Legend
    09-15-2009, 06:05 PM #7
    So then we agree that its bad no matter who does it. Right?
    I dont hear you callin Glen Beck out over his shit. Matter of fact you came to praise him. Damn what a shame. Cant even bring yourself to take down a damn tea bagger for words unbecoming an American.

Guru
    09-15-2009, 06:07 PM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    It is damn scary and quite sad. You are absolutely right. I dont know where we go from here in this country with that kind of lack of respect for other people; particularly for the President of the United States. God help these people for they know not what they are doing. Kinds of reminds me of pre civil rights time when some people thought it ok to treat others like dirt simply because of the color of their skin.

You dont even have to go that far back try 2 years. Some how I doubt you where so worried back then when it was Bush being called what he was.

Now dont try to say you where because if you where then you would not have had to go back so far in the first place, you would have at least mentioned how Bush was treated before going all the way back to the civil rights movement.

You see Havakasha do you really want to keep this up. I would recommend you take you double standard and hit the road.

Legend
    09-15-2009, 06:10 PM #9
    So lets sign a pack johnny boy. No one calls anyone a nazi, a fascist, a faggot, etc. And if they do we call them out.
    You put some other INSULTING words in there ok.

i believe we might be able to get some agreement here.

Did that teabagger offend you as much as me?

Legend
    09-15-2009, 06:18 PM #10
    I always call out people from my side who stoop to the depths of ugly insults.
    I hate it with a passion and always have. There is enuff to disagree with without insulting people. You agree? Cause that might mean you have to call out Beck and Hannity.

No callin anyone a racist either from left or right. ok.

I will call out some from Move On you call out some from Fox? whatya think?

Page 1 of 8 123 ...