Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    Mentor
    09-21-2009, 07:25 PM #31
    Lloyd

"Lets wait 10 or 20 years and beyond and see if your kids and grandchildren are complaining."

In 10-20 years...my kids and grandkids will be working their asses off to try and payoff the MASSIVE DEBT that Obama and the Liberals are amassing!

In 10-20 years...your kids and grandkids are going to asking you...how in the HELL did you ever vote for that idiot!

Legend
    09-21-2009, 11:36 PM #32
    "Ronald Reagan proved that deficits dont matter"

That is a quote by Vice President Cheney one of the most conservative politicians around today. Definitely not a liberal.

What did you say when he made that quote some years ago? What did you say when Bush and the Republican Congress (The Republican party completely controlled the Congress for 6 straight years ) built up massive record deficits?
    Is there any hypocrisy in your statements because i truly wonder if you ever called them to task for what they have done to this countries economic stability. i quess the fact that the Republican Party brought the US economy to the brink of COMPLETE COLLAPSE is not something that bothers you does it.

I dont know about you but i believe there is a difference between spending record amounts on Iraq and spending record amounts on trying to dig us out of an economic recession (almost depression) and trying to tackle the serious problems that exist areas like health care, energy, education etc Problems which were neglected for decades by both parties but especially by the do nothing Republican Party.

Read this again and this time instead of trying like John to deny that the guy is a Conservative argue the SUBSTANCE.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...ced-rage/full/

Guru
    09-22-2009, 10:04 AM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Took you guys long enough. Just having a little fun. I loved it when john said something to the effect of Havakasha seeming to have more common sense than Lloyd. LOL>
    Lloyd do you ever stop lying has it become part of your human nature to do so. I never said "Havakasha seeming to have more common sense than Lloyd". What I said to Havakasha was that, "he seemed to be semi resonable". You do know the difference dont you, never compared the two.

Next, what is sad and I have said it before about others is when someone has to create someone else just so he has someone else that agrees with him. It is one of the saddest things I have ever seen.

I also like how you say it took us long enough. I made the call days ago in a PM to Charles. I said that while I dont as of yet have the facts to prove it, common sense and logic is giving me a 50 to 60 % chance that Lloyd and Havakasha are one in the same (ask Charles). That was 2 days after you started to post under the name "Havakasha".

Chalk another one up to common sense.

I would also like to bring up something else I said in that thread, Lloyd. If you recall I said "I am not that intelligent but I do have more common sense then most and alot of logic skills and I can sniff out more then most before most." If this does not prove that I dont know what else would. You just just elevated me and everything I have been saying about Obama.

Guru
    09-22-2009, 10:23 AM #34
    This from the same guy who tried to argue electric batteries in cars only lasted 7 years (they last the life of the cars according to Toyota) and who refused to acknowledge the validity of a comprehensive and neutral study of
    hybrid, hybrid plug-ins, electrics and diesels costs in comparison to other cars. Talks a good game but its all based on a bias that is so deep he would never be able to acknowledge he was wrong about ANYTHING.
    This from a guy that argues that Barack Obama is unintelligent, can only speak from a teleprompter (did you watch the news shows), and hates white people (his mother and grandparents who raised him are white).
    That's a kind of hatred and ignorance that only comes from a deep inability to empathize with others. Sad and Scary. Sorry to have to say it.

Once again you think the same lib crap will fly (if I keep saying it it will be true) So once again I said the old batteries last 7 years that still holds true. I have also said that the new ones last between 10 and 13 years. I also said that the problem with that is that while the life span has gone up[ so has the cost the old ones cost 5,000 dollars and the new ones cost 10,000 dollars. I said that nothing has changed the cost basis is still the same. Now because you are a dumbass Havakasha (you can change your name Lloyd it still will not change you being a dumbass), I will expain the cost to buy the hybrid gos up by the same amount making it more expensive then before when the old batteries were used there by making the time it takes to recover the cost even longer. It has changed nothing the hybrids are still not ecomonically viable. You bring up the former intelligence director as your proof. I will bring up almost every democrat senator and congressman as mine, they all still dont drive hybrids. Lloyd why dont you try convincing them first. Then come back when at least half of them believe the same bullshit you do and are willing to put their acts behind their words. Until Rangle gets rid of his Cadillac for a hybrid maybe then you can try and convince others to do the same.

Guru
    09-22-2009, 11:20 AM #35
    "Ronald Reagan proved that deficits dont matter"

That is a quote by Vice President Cheney one of the most conservative politicians around today. Definitely not a liberal.

What did you say when he made that quote some years ago? What did you say when Bush and the Republican Congress (The Republican party completely controlled the Congress for 6 straight years ) built up massive record deficits?
    Is there any hypocrisy in your statements because i truly wonder if you ever called them to task for what they have done to this countries economic stability. i quess the fact that the Republican Party brought the US economy to the brink of COMPLETE COLLAPSE is not something that bothers you does it.

I dont know about you but i believe there is a difference between spending record amounts on Iraq and spending record amounts on trying to dig us out of an economic recession (almost depression) and trying to tackle the serious problems that exist areas like health care, energy, education etc Problems which were neglected for decades by both parties but especially by the do nothing Republican Party.

Read this again and this time instead of trying like John to deny that the guy is a Conservative argue the SUBSTANCE.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...ced-rage/full/

Cheney was talking about the percentage of GDP that the difference is now way out of wack to show this. Obama has gone way into new territory when it comes to deficits and the percentage of GDP. Obama is going passed what Reagan did on the percentages of GDP by 3 times. The fact is Bush still did not surpass the percentage of GDP that Reagan did. Obama is going to triple what Reagan did. I think even a moron could figure that out. The reason people are worried as they were with Reagan is Obama has gone way into a new area when talking about deficits spending as to GDP. The amount does not matter it is the percentage of GDP that matters.

The amount spent on the Iraq War is still not more then what the cost of the 911 attacks cost to the ecomomy, not to mention the lost of assets damaged or destroyed and a very very small amount of GDP not record amounts as you say (and no dumbass I am not saying Iraq had anything to do with 911) but that after 911 this country had to do something to change the big picture. One of the Bush doctrines (HO yes I said ONE of because there were many) was to put democracy in the heart of the terrorist Middle East there by changing that whole area. I will explain it because you and your lib buddies are to dumb to get it. When in several years (yes that is because it is the Big picture and it takes time) the Saudies and Iranians (the people of those countries) look over at Iraq and see what they have and how well they are doing then the others start to ask why cant we have what the Iraqies have, why are we being ruled by dictatorships. That is why Bush said the war on terrorism is NOT going to be a short war and will last decades.

I have no doubt if just sirius, is a conservative he said exactly what all conservatives did, That we are feed up with the bullshit, get back to your conservative roots. It is amazing to me that you Havakasha (Lloyd) like to bring up the reason the republicans were voted out. That reason was because they went to far to the left and were giving entitlements out left and right. It is the same reason democrats will be voted out in droves in 2010 and in 2012.

I suppose if I put up what Dick Morris (the Clintons main advisor) says now you would believe everything he says. Is that correct, do I here you right.

Unlike you Lloyd I broke his statements down and showed how false they were. How he also left out some important information in his calculation of GDP numbers. He forgot to mention that they were PROJECTED ESTIMATES of surpluses not actual, He forgets to mention the tech bubble that burst and wiped out all of those surplus projections. He forgets to mention the recession that was handed to Bush By Clinton or what the 911 attacks did to the economy. I do remember how everyone was amazed back then, that even after all that, the ecomomy was still moving along at a good pace. Why do you think that was. You never refuted that. You guys like to forget about things like the tech bubble, the recession, and the 911 attacks. I know you like to think those things never happen but they did.

Page 4 of 4 ... 234