Joined: May 2008
I am still waiting for an answer to the questions.
I am still waiting Lloyd for that answer to my question as to; How did the Bush tax cuts cause this recession.
I am also still waiting for the answers on
1) If volcanos put out more global warming gases in one eruption then humans have the last 20 years how can humans be a such a big part of the equation.
2) If the oceans put out 98% of the global warming gases and everything else and humans are responsible for the other 2% then how can humans be such a big part of the equation.
3) If your own UN studies say that cows put out more global warming gases then all the cars then how are humans so much of the equation.
I will help you out here by giving you a picture maybe you can rap your mind around. If we were to take the Super Dome and fill it up with people to represent all the global warming gases put out on the planet and then take a count of the people to represent what humans put out. Do you know how many people in that dome would be????? thats right, just 4.
Hummm, I put these questions up months ago and I have yet to get an answer to them.
Here is another, If the IPPE is correct on Global warming then why is it we have been in a cooling trend and tempitures have gone down in the last 10 years and not up as the IPPA has said they would?
Joined: Mar 2009
Unfortunately I have tried answering your questions in the past and tried to have a civil discussion about these important issues but all i received back from you were insults. I will continue posting articles from time to time because i wont be muzzled by the likes of you, but as far as direct engagement you have made it impossible. Hasta luego.
Joined: May 2008
Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker
Then what was this:
Also those questions have been asked before now Lloyd. Do you really think reasonable people fall for that response. The facts are not on your side in your response now are they. Those questions where put up way before you decided to not respond to me now weren't they. Like I said you have no answer to the questions asked which makes what you say about global warming to be false. You have no interest in the truth just your ideology.