Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 278

Thread: Market Watch for week of 9/13/09

  1. #11
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524
    Here's to you Just sirius

    <<<<<

    as for spng, tomorrow at 5:29 i either jump off a building or run outside naked dumping a bottle of champagne over my head...

    when the ceo of spng said "we will be filing the 10k shortly" What is the business timeframe for "shortly"? (he said that on September 2nd pr)

    After last week I wasn't expecting the 10k today, though i was hoping just to get it over with...they have until tomorrow at 5:29 to file it...

    If you see me barefoot on my roof tomorrow at 5:29 wearing an overcoat and holding a bottle of champagne just let me be....

  2. #12
    ShotsII is offline
    Addict
    ShotsII's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 611
    Does anyone have ANY news yet today?

  3. #13
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524
    weird monday....usually pump out a pr first thing to let people chew on all week...

  4. #14
    GoHerdGreg is offline
    Senior Member
    GoHerdGreg's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Location: WV Posts: 314
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    It's not that I dislike the work. It's just that I dislike the hours required. There's nothing else I'd rather do, I just wish that I could do less of it and more of enjoying my life. But that's probably par for most jobs, so who am I to complain.
    Shots, you are spot-on. This past weekend I drove 390 miles, worked 28 hours in two days. All to see my team get pasted by Virginia Tech, 52-10.

    The pay is okay...and I still love doing my job 12 years after I created it. But the hours do get tiring, and you forget exactly why you do what you do when you're dead-tired. Hang in there when those days pop up.

    JS--
    I'm being as patient as I have ever been in my 43 years on earth, with regards to these stocks. I just wish patience was faster.

    From last week's thread: I'm eyeing a place in Key West when the pennies/lottery hit. A new Nissan GT-R would also be appropo.

  5. #15
    thetree is offline
    Senior Member
    thetree's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 291
    I was in columbus over the weekend visiting my girlfriend during the OSU/USC game. After the games it is usually so loud that we can't even sleep. That wasn't quite the case this weekend! On sunday morning it looked like a hurricane came through, there was shit everywhere! Anyone watch the game?

  6. #16
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    JS--
    I'm being as patient as I have ever been in my 43 years on earth, with regards to these stocks. I just wish patience was faster.

    .
    LOL

  7. #17
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by thetree View Post
    I was in columbus over the weekend visiting my girlfriend during the OSU/USC game. After the games it is usually so loud that we can't even sleep. That wasn't quite the case this weekend! On sunday morning it looked like a hurricane came through, there was shit everywhere! Anyone watch the game?
    Coach Tressel and I played High School ball together in suburban Cleveland when I was a kid. And my wife is alumni. So....of course I watched the game. I would have rather seen us win!!!!

  8. #18
    thetree is offline
    Senior Member
    thetree's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 291
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Coach Tressel and I played High School ball together in suburban Cleveland when I was a kid. And my wife is alumni. So....of course I watched the game. I would have rather seen us win!!!!
    What suburb? I live in painesville. I know ive heard that he's from around here, willoughby or euclid maybe? I dont remember now.

  9. #19
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by thetree View Post
    What suburb? I live in painesville. I know ive heard that he's from around here, willoughby or euclid maybe? I dont remember now.
    Berea! I'm from Berea. His dad was the head coach at Baldwin-Wallace.

  10. #20
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    LOL
    Romo, your sponge keeps bouncing around....

    I keep buying on every dip. This company feels pretty good to me. But, I remember feeling that way about Sirius when it was going for over 4 bucks....

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •