Page 13 of 28 ... 3111213141523 ...
    Mentor
    09-16-2009, 07:44 PM #121
    Candleman

Way to profit today! 60K post tax profit!!! NICE!

09-16-2009, 08:40 PM #122
    Bass, et al--

I'm holding on QASP, as I believe we are about to see a two-headed run in the very near future. The first is based solely on the buyback of stock; you just don't get a $15 million bridge loan these days to play around with. There is some serious work on the pipeline in order for any financing to occur, especially at this amount. The bank knows what is about to happen, and that is why they made the bridge loan.
    The second run is based on the acquisitions coming up. Then, we'll have a true value for this company, and a share price based on that value.

If you re-read their press release from last month, it stated (and I'm paraphrasing here) that the board of directors approved a share buyback program that would begin *only after* the acquisitions were finalized.

Hint, hint, hint.

I'm holding until I truly think the price per share has peaked.

I'll know it when I see it.

09-16-2009, 09:02 PM #123
    For Just Sirius from the HUUB:
    Authorized Shares 750,000,000 as of August 13th, 2009
    Outstanding Shares 319,836,491 as of Sept 8, 2009
    Preferred Shares Authorized 50,000,000 as of March 7 2009
    (Non-Convertible, None Issued as of March 2009)
    Float 147,703,004 as of Sep 8, 2009

Greg, good attention to detail on your part. You made me go back and take a look at that PR and this is what I found:

"the board authorized upon completion of funding of previous announced acquisitions Quasar will begin to repurchase"

It states upon completion of funding... haven't they already received funding? They announced in the 8/26/09 Update to Investors PR that they have secured funding.

I think they could and hope they start the buyback now... what is your take? I could be wrong but I would like to have this figured out

Addict
    09-16-2009, 09:26 PM #124
    I agree with all of you. What a great day for QASP. I had 65K shares, but this news tipped the scales for me. So I took some newly cleared cash and bought another 50K.
    I have a bit more cash clearing tomorrow or the next day. I havent decided what to purchase with it. Any suggestions?

Mentor
    09-16-2009, 11:32 PM #125
    Investyoung

Thanks for the information! Hopefully they can begin the buyback immediately and significantly reduce the O/S. Gives us immediately ROI and F/B acquisitions...Should see significant rise in SP once acquistions are finalized!
    Last edited by just sirius; 09-16-2009 at 11:35 PM. Reason: F/Up

Mentor
    09-16-2009, 11:35 PM #126
    QASP

Would be great to reduce O/S by 20%. Bring that number down another 60M!

Mentor
    09-17-2009, 12:01 AM #127
    with regards to the pps if the acquisitions happen i think it will be at least .25 with the slight possibility of reaching a dollar on momo. with that said, please do not fall in love with this stock yet. remember it is a pinky and anything can happen. there is the possibility these PR's are bs. you guys may see me pumping and fighting the bashers on the shrub, but that is the place that makes or breaks pinkies. i wont pump here, i'll use logic and reason and post observations along with my opinions.

fall in love with a stock when it gives you a 10 bagger and you cash out!!!

shots, i wish i could recommend a stock right now i havent been searching much since im concentrating on qasp.
    what do you think of dumping a small amount into miggle and hold for long term. i may do so if i can cash out of qasp with a heavy profit. if that does happen i may throw a $1k GTC order at .0003 just for kicks.

worse case shots, just keep dry powder if something pops up out of the blue.

Mentor
    09-17-2009, 12:04 AM #128
    look the thing that made me feel better about QASP is this guy James ray. i read his background , searched him on the net. he is an official certified good guy. but dealing with a pinky will ALWAYS keep some doubt in my mind. so please fellas, like the stock but dont fall in love with it and dont get yourself caught in the hype. that should go with any stock. gl.

09-17-2009, 06:44 AM #129
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    what do you think of dumping a small amount into miggle and hold for long term. i may do so if i can cash out of qasp with a heavy profit. if that does happen i may throw a $1k GTC order at .0003 just for kicks.
    Bass, I have had a buy at .0003 for a week now, and they wont sell them. I was hoping to lower my average.

Enthusiast
    09-17-2009, 07:18 AM #130
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    with regards to the pps if the acquisitions happen i think it will be at least .25 with the slight possibility of reaching a dollar on momo. with that said, please do not fall in love with this stock yet. remember it is a pinky and anything can happen. there is the possibility these PR's are bs. you guys may see me pumping and fighting the bashers on the shrub, but that is the place that makes or breaks pinkies. i wont pump here, i'll use logic and reason and post observations along with my opinions.

fall in love with a stock when it gives you a 10 bagger and you cash out!!!

shots, i wish i could recommend a stock right now i havent been searching much since im concentrating on qasp.

worse case shots, just keep dry powder if something pops up out of the blue.
    Bass...thanks for your insight. I'm holding MGLG (bought at .0017 originally and have been adding small amounts looking out long term. I believe they will pop intermittently like when they get the flow problems worked out (high BTU counts, I believe). I think long term, it's the plant that is scheduled to go online in 2011 that should make this company viable. That being said, one has to take into consideration, can they actually remain a going concern until the plant come online? Nobody knows, but I'm confortable throwing a few grand at it for the opportunity for a payoff....the added bonus is if this hits late next year, early 2011 those of us holding now will get hit will lower taxes on the profits.

This is just early morning rambling...not sure I'm even making sense...lol.

Page 13 of 28 ... 3111213141523 ...