Page 10 of 28 ... 8910111220 ...
    Mentor
    09-16-2009, 12:31 PM #91
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Thanks Bass, what do you think about BCLE? It seems to be on a downward spiral. It's cheap so I keep buying all the way down.
    theres alot of upside on BCLE long term. the only problem is for a short term trader( a few weeks and less) it can get very boring and unprofitable. the only scalping so far has been profitable by holding for at least month maybe 2. it depends on your timeline with this one. it appeared they were going on a PR blitz by hiring some promoters (i think they hired some, not 100% sure). but i am fairly confident you will cash on this as well. the teens have proven so far to be profitable buyins.

Mentor
    09-16-2009, 12:45 PM #92

To all who follow the market thread very important!!!!!!

i just read a post by johnnyirishxm that worries me. our time here at SIRIUSBUZZ may soon be over. THIS IS JUST A RUMOR!!!!!!! I AM NOT LEAVING THIS SITE UNLESS TYLER OR CHARLES CONFIRM THAT RUMOR.

but i feel if you guys want to keep in touch, pm me your email adresses and if this rumor is true that siriusbuzz is shutting down then we'll find another home and post there.

I WANT TO REITERATE THIS AGAIN .... I AM NOT LEAVING UNLESS TYLER OR CHARLES CONFIRM THAT SIRIUSBUZZ WILL NOT BE HERE.

Mentor
    09-16-2009, 12:51 PM #93
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    dont worry, all it takes is 1 blue sky break out for your worries to be over. we are all in here trying to help each other make money. we will be successful as a team. dont give up. im treating this as a game. when i first started playing poker i got my ass whooped. now im a pro whooping ass. its the same when i got into stocks. do you know what it felt like when i had sirius go down to .05 ??? i think i had around 70k drop to under 10k!!!!!! obv then i averaged down, but you get my drift. its either beginners luck or learn the hard way. hopefully with people like bill, dave and others our education wont be too expensive.

Good stuff Bass. Yeah, I'm not giving up anytime soon, just a peak into some of the silliness that can go on in this cranium ... Fortunately the oft repeated reminders about keeping the emotions out of it (Yeah, sure) and not doing anything when your tired has been pretty well scorched in the ol' melon.

But man ... I have to keep reminding myself just how damn fortunate I was to be on the other side of SIRI - I got in originaly around .18 back in Nov-Dec. last year and due primarily to this place alone beacme convinced that they were not going BK, I swear I would have thrown the kitchen sink at it when it was around .05 -.08 just crappy timing and little funds, did get a a small chunk at .08 (My prized possesion, I may never sell it lol!) - But being on your side of this ... whew, boy ... I don't know man, I just don't know how you managed ... I would have been a wreck, no doubt. Bass, I am extremely grateful and cannot tell you how happy I am for all you longs in this ...

Yesterday... Candleman, I think you got something going there with that gut business, even with the fatigue I was ready to snatch up another 25K shares in QASP when it keep playing with .0185 on and off all day. Never did though ... So I have an order in for the same today, only at .020 and I am more than happy if it never fills ...

Got to get back to it here. Great stuff you guy's

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-16-2009, 12:52 PM #94
    theres alot of upside on BCLE long term. the only problem is for a short term trader( a few weeks and less) it can get very boring and unprofitable. the only scalping so far has been profitable by holding for at least month maybe 2. it depends on your timeline with this one. it appeared they were going on a PR blitz by hiring some promoters (i think they hired some, not 100% sure). but i am fairly confident you will cash on this as well. the teens have proven so far to be profitable buyins.
    Thanks, I like long term, as long as there is profit at the end. I hold a large long position in SIRI. I just day trade it to make spending money....LOL

Mentor
    09-16-2009, 12:55 PM #95
    i just read a post by johnnyirishxm that worries me. our time here at SIRIUSBUZZ may soon be over. THIS IS JUST A RUMOR!!!!!!! I AM NOT LEAVING THIS SITE UNLESS TYLER OR CHARLES CONFIRM THAT RUMOR.

but i feel if you guys want to keep in touch, pm me your email adresses and if this rumor is true that siriusbuzz is shutting down then we'll find another home and post there.

I WANT TO REITERATE THIS AGAIN .... I AM NOT LEAVING UNLESS TYLER OR CHARLES CONFIRM THAT SIRIUSBUZZ WILL NOT BE HERE.
    Whoa ... what the? ... I'm not leaving either, need to follow up on this. Will PM my email out regardless.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-16-2009, 01:07 PM #96
    I was just able to get in with a chunk at .016, That brings my average down to around .02, I feel very good about this one in the long run.

Mentor
    09-16-2009, 01:10 PM #97
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I was just able to get in with a chunk at .016, That brings my average down to around .02, I feel very good about this one in the long run.
    gl, im averaged in at .018 and holding.

Addict
    09-16-2009, 01:12 PM #98

There is a "market watch" type of forum at satwaves. Perhaps we could talk to the guys there and move if absolutely required.
    PMing my email addy now...

Mentor
    09-16-2009, 01:19 PM #99
    im seeing some trades on different stocks that are under or over the bid and ask. its safe to assume these are orders that were filled during the computer crash at nasdaq this morning and posting now on the tape.

09-16-2009, 01:24 PM #100
    Not for nothing, but, I'd much prefer that these discussions weren't on a site that gets hit by the masses...all due respect to the fellas *over there*

Personally, I'm not much of a website_creator_type --- I'd be willing to contribute some cash towards a site that Bill, or Dave, or Romo, or any number of other Cats here...however.

Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    There is a "market watch" type of forum at satwaves. Perhaps we could talk to the guys there and move if absolutely required.
    PMing my email addy now...

Page 10 of 28 ... 8910111220 ...