Page 5 of 28 ... 3456715 ...
    Addict
    09-15-2009, 06:46 AM #41

Behl reports!

http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/quote...sp?symbol=BEHL

Now if spng will release the 10K and qasp confirms the reversal this might be a very profitable day.

Mentor
    09-15-2009, 07:34 AM #42
    Nice grab Shots ...

Reading through it right now. There must be a way around this formating to be able to cut and paste some highlight's out of it ...

09-15-2009, 10:20 AM #43
    RE: BEHL filing... This is testament to how well PRs work in pinkie land. They dont even make a PENNY in the last 3 years and their stock was over 15 cents at one point! it's insanity! I cant imagine where this thing will go when they actually start making money.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-15-2009, 10:34 AM #44
    Hey Romo, today is YOUR day! We're all hoping your dreams come true. May the Sponge fullfill all of your needs by 5:30 today...

09-15-2009, 12:31 PM #45

The corporate boat race

An American automobile company and a Japanese auto company decided to have a competitive boat race on the Detroit River. Both teams practiced hard and long to reach their peak performance. On the big day, they were as ready as they could be.

The Japanese team won by a mile.

Afterwards, the American team became discouraged by the loss and their morale sagged. Corporate management decided that the reason for the crushing defeat had to be found. A Continuous Measurable Improvement Team of "Executives" was set up to investigate the problem and to recommend appropriate corrective action.

Their conclusion: The problem was that the Japanese team had 8 people rowing and 1 person steering, whereas the American team had 1 person rowing and 8 people steering. The American Corporate Steering Committee immediately hired a consulting firm to do a study on the management structure.

After some time and billions of dollars, the consulting firm concluded that "too many people were steering and not enough rowing." To prevent losing to the Japanese again next year, the management structure was changed to "4 Steering Managers, 3 Area Steering Managers, and 1 Staff Steering Manager" and a new performance system for the person rowing the boat to give more incentive to work harder and become a six sigma performer. "We must give him empowerment and enrichment." That ought to do it.

The next year the Japanese team won by two miles.

The American Corporation laid off the rower for poor performance, sold all of the paddles, cancelled all capital investments for new equipment, halted development of a new canoe, awarded high performance awards to the consulting firm, and distributed the money saved as bonuses to the senior executives.

09-15-2009, 02:00 PM #46

Ifsl

It looks like IFSL is starting to run again. Anybody still in this stock besides me? A lot of talk on the hub about this going to .05 and up. Any thoughts???

09-15-2009, 03:14 PM #47
    has spng reported yet?

Enthusiast
    09-15-2009, 03:39 PM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivail View Post
    It looks like IFSL is starting to run again. Anybody still in this stock besides me? A lot of talk on the hub about this going to .05 and up. Any thoughts???
    Hey Ski...I'm in with a small position. I have been following the shrub intermittenly. Don't know what's going on with the sudden rise..there hasn't been any official news since July. The shrubbers are salivating in anticipation of significantly increased revenues for Q3, which obviously doesn't end for another 2 weeks.

Mentor
    09-15-2009, 03:56 PM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by thetree View Post
    has spng reported yet?
    "5:30 PM" Is the 'official', double-top secret ruling\guesstimate from shrubland.

And now for some entertainment ... regarding said 10K;

Posted by: xDREWx Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 3:37:59 PM
    In reply to: Soapy Bubbles who wrote msg# 199070 Post # of 199128

I'm going to print it off and rub it all over my face... Then read it in a candle lit bubble bath with my spongebob.
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 09-15-2009 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Q?

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-15-2009, 04:08 PM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    "5:30 PM" Is the 'official', double-top secret ruling\guesstimate from shrubland.

And now for some entertainment ... regarding said 10Q;

Posted by: xDREWx Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 3:37:59 PM
    In reply to: Soapy Bubbles who wrote msg# 199070 Post # of 199128

I'm going to print it off and rub it all over my face... Then read it in a candle lit bubble bath with my spongebob.
    Drew sounds like such a happy go lucky guy
    At this point in time, I'd be happy just to see 15 cents again!

Page 5 of 28 ... 3456715 ...