Page 1 of 28 12311 ...
    Mentor
    09-14-2009, 01:27 AM #1

Market Watch for week of 9/13/09

Since Bill is out of town...I will take this opportunity to open this weeks Market Watch thread...We are all patiently(I hope) waiting for one of our darling pennies to finally breakout to the upside...Hopefully one will this week and maybe the rest will follow!

Dr Dave- we need you to be on top of your TA game this week!
    ROMO- keep the sponge news/info coming
    LT- please hold your rambling thoughts to a minimum(just kidding)
    Shots- Please keep up the good work in the ER!
    Bass- keep posting your honest thoughts...we all appreciate them!
    Herd- stay patient my friend
    Alaska guy- need more pictures from your hunting/fishing escapades!
    Bill- kick the shit of a tree hugger for me!

Have a great week guys/gals(if any)

Jeff

Mentor
    09-14-2009, 01:27 AM #2
    Shots

check out the end of last weeks thread!

Addict
    09-14-2009, 04:22 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Shots

check out the end of last weeks thread!
    Saw it bro. Thx for the encouragement.
    It's not that I dislike the work. It's just that I dislike the hours required. There's nothing else I'd rather do, I just wish that I could do less of it and more of enjoying my life. But that's probably par for most jobs, so who am I to complain.

Oh and about the chicks digging doctors... I was amazed at the response I began getting when I started answering the "What do you do?" question with "I'm a doctor" versus "I'm a medical student".
    But I met the girl I'm seeing now when I was a med student and she was crazy about me even then. So at least I can say she liked me before the title:-). Oh, plus she's SMOKING HOT!!!!! And a complete sweetheart.
    Chicks may dig doctors, but this chick has always dug me. In my book that's way better.

Cheers everybody. Let's kick ass this week!
    Last edited by ShotsII; 09-14-2009 at 08:59 AM.

Addict
    09-14-2009, 05:18 AM #4

For Bill

Got this off the SPNG forum over at the spoke. If true, it's just overwhelmingly ironic. Haha.

Posted by: Mr Penny * Date: Monday, September 14, 2009 2:47:35 AM
    In reply to: Banshortsellers who wrote msg# 196905 Post # of 196912*
    Do you know who NITE is? Its Scottrade processing orders for their account holders.
    Last edited by ShotsII; 09-14-2009 at 09:15 AM.

Mentor
    09-14-2009, 08:43 AM #5
    JS, I'll behave, I promise ... LOL!

Here is all anyone needs to know about SPNG, from the shrub;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week's trading on SPNG is likely to be the most intense on Tuesday, Sept. 15th, as the transiting Moon positive squares the DA (trading environment) on the positive side of the positive square, actively over the hump and entering the more supportive half of the SPNG lunar cycle (see green line on chart below).

This is accompanied by the passive aspect of natal Uranus positive trining the DA, on the negative side of that positive trine on Tuesday (see yellow line on chart below), which will change to the positive side of that positive trine on Friday the 18th. Since this is a Uranian aspect, expect the unexpected, as it can have a positive effect even when it's on the negative side of the positive trine. Don't expect too much, though, since it's a passive aspect.
    Click on the link below to see the diurnal chart, then click on the chart to enlarge:

http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/l.../SPNG91509.jpg

Looking forward, the transiting Moon will come to full support conjuncting the DA on the 21st/22nd of September the following week, more closely on the 22nd, and those days should bring SPNG price to its cyclical highs.
    With transiting Mars soon to enter SPNG's 7th house in the transit chart, word of something like a military contract or new partnerships is likely to come. Time will tell.
    With transiting Mercury presently retrograde 'til the 29th, we are in a review period, so delays in news or filings is natural at this time...have patience. The midpoint of the retrograde is on Sept. 20th, so perhaps filings then or soon thereafter, IMHO.
    GLTA

nilremerlin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smoking the pixie dust over there ...

Addict
    09-14-2009, 08:58 AM #6
    No news on any of the stocks in my watchlist since SPNG's 6:30am release on Friday. I'm beginning for feel PR withdrawals...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-14-2009, 09:53 AM #7
    Good Morning everyone,

Here's my thought for the week.

Penny stocks are fine. Sometimes you can make some real money in them. But, I don't think it's a good idea to use penny's as your only investment tool.

SIRI didn't use to be a penny stock. I've been an owner of this stock for many years. Long before Howard and long before Mel, SIRI was a good company with a good idea and a good future. We'll be out of the penny area before too long, and it's been a nice profitable rise from the bottom.

Sprint Nextel is another example of this same thing. This stock has been in the under 4 dollar range for many months. And I bought thousands of shares at under 4 bucks in the last 2 months. Today a possible merger is in the news and the stock is up almost 50 cents. So, it's a great day to take some profit.

The point is that Sirius and Sprint both had good business and good profit potential. And they have both made a nice profit for us investors over the last 6 months.

Just make sure when you play the pennies that there is really something there for you to own. That way, even if the stock tanks, there is some reason for it to rise from the ashes. Sometimes when a penny dives, there is no material reason for it to rise again and you will just lose your money.

I guess what I'm trying to say is to play both sides of the coin. For every penny that you put into the penny stocks, it's not a bad idea to put the same amount of money into a stock that has some real value.

The sponge company is a good example of this. They actually have a product and a market. This is a company that won't be a penny stock forever. Evolution Fuels on the other hand doesn't seem to have anything tangible for it to fall back on.

Just my thoughts. Now, let's make some money!!!!!!

Addict
    09-14-2009, 09:57 AM #8
    Did we really have to rely on a Jacksonville newspaper to get a PR on one of our stocks today???

Posted by: marich Date: Monday, September 14, 2009 9:48:34 AM
    In reply to: None Post # of 27494

Press in Jacksonville takes note of Quasar. The Florida Times Union, Jacksonville's newspaper ran an article in its business section this morning titled "3 Emerging Jacksonville Companies Trading in Public Markets". Quasar was one of those companies and was mentioned as follows:

"Quasar Aerospace operates a flight training school called Atlantic Aviation at Herlong Airport on Jacksonville's Westside. CEO Dean Bradley said the company has "substantial expansion plans" for its operations at Herlong. But the company has even bigger plans in the works. The company announced last month that it has four acquisitions in the pipeline of aerospace and aviation businesses that will add about $150 million to Quasar's revenue in 2010.

Bradley said last week that funding for those deals is confidential and he can't yet give more details.

Quasar is not yet filing quarterly financial reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-14-2009, 10:03 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Did we really have to rely on a Jacksonville newspaper to get a PR on one of our stocks today???

Posted by: marich Date: Monday, September 14, 2009 9:48:34 AM
    In reply to: None Post # of 27494

Press in Jacksonville takes note of Quasar. The Florida Times Union, Jacksonville's newspaper ran an article in its business section this morning titled "3 Emerging Jacksonville Companies Trading in Public Markets". Quasar was one of those companies and was mentioned as follows:

"Quasar Aerospace operates a flight training school called Atlantic Aviation at Herlong Airport on Jacksonville's Westside. CEO Dean Bradley said the company has "substantial expansion plans" for its operations at Herlong. But the company has even bigger plans in the works. The company announced last month that it has four acquisitions in the pipeline of aerospace and aviation businesses that will add about $150 million to Quasar's revenue in 2010.

Bradley said last week that funding for those deals is confidential and he can't yet give more details.

Quasar is not yet filing quarterly financial reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission."
    Thanks for the find Shots! It may not be the Wall Street Journal, but at least it's some news.

09-14-2009, 11:20 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    JS, I'll behave, I promise ... LOL!

Here is all anyone needs to know about SPNG, from the shrub;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week's trading on SPNG is likely to be the most intense on Tuesday, Sept. 15th, as the transiting Moon positive squares the DA (trading environment) on the positive side of the positive square, actively over the hump and entering the more supportive half of the SPNG lunar cycle (see green line on chart below).

This is accompanied by the passive aspect of natal Uranus positive trining the DA, on the negative side of that positive trine on Tuesday (see yellow line on chart below), which will change to the positive side of that positive trine on Friday the 18th. Since this is a Uranian aspect, expect the unexpected, as it can have a positive effect even when it's on the negative side of the positive trine. Don't expect too much, though, since it's a passive aspect.
    Click on the link below to see the diurnal chart, then click on the chart to enlarge:

http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/l.../SPNG91509.jpg

Looking forward, the transiting Moon will come to full support conjuncting the DA on the 21st/22nd of September the following week, more closely on the 22nd, and those days should bring SPNG price to its cyclical highs.
    With transiting Mars soon to enter SPNG's 7th house in the transit chart, word of something like a military contract or new partnerships is likely to come. Time will tell.
    With transiting Mercury presently retrograde 'til the 29th, we are in a review period, so delays in news or filings is natural at this time...have patience. The midpoint of the retrograde is on Sept. 20th, so perhaps filings then or soon thereafter, IMHO.
    GLTA

nilremerlin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smoking the pixie dust over there ...

This is a joke, Right? I want to know what this gypsy says about MGLG.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ...