Page 14 of 28 ... 4121314151624 ...
    Guru
    09-17-2009, 08:56 AM #131
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    E. went to Seattle with Bill(luggage boy)

Romo

glad to see that you haven't jumped ship! Would have come up there and put one of those SB trophies where the sun doesn't shine!!!!Then we would be equal!!!!!LOL
    Ha very good...

yesterday in spng proved to be pretty strong...held up on the MM's gap down with a continuous movement up afterward...

right now is just a lull in trading on spng...i planned to hold until october, november or january depending on pps...so with it being down its just on paper afaic.

interesting "outing" by the ny post today, nothing new we don't know, maybe it will give a boost to management to prove them wrong...sorry no link.

thing i find funny is people talk of cooking books...why would anyone cook a book that says they only had $5MM rev (2007/8) I say toss the books from 2 years ago, however someone said you have to include them for a proper 10k (comparison of previous years). Anyway, the accountant issues aren't their fault, it was the accountant who was negligible.

Holding strong, deposited some more dough waiting to clear hoping to get some cheap shares....

Addict
    09-17-2009, 09:13 AM #132
    Bio-Clean International, Inc. Affiliated Entity Signs New Teaming Agreement
    BCLE08:00 EDTBusiness Wire
    Bio-Clean International, Inc. (Pink Sheets: BCLE) (www.biocleaninternational.com), announced today that the Company’s affiliated entity, American Bio-Clean Corporation (www.americanbioclean.com), a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has entered into a Teaming Agreement with Powell Royalty, LLC of Shreveport, Louisiana.

John P. Finn, Executive VP and Director of Bio-Clean International, Inc., stated, “The the ability to partner with Powell Royalty, LLC, a well-known oil industry drilling producer and an expert in all aspects of the petroleum industry, is an exceptional opportunity for ABC and its other teaming partner, Smart Pipe Company, Inc. There are millions of miles of aging pipelines that need to be rehabilitated. American Bio-Clean, with its SDVOSB Certification and a network of affiliated contractors and subcontractors, will provide Smart Pipe with the vehicle to reach not only government contract opportunities, but also commercial contract opportunities on a global scale.”

American Bio-Clean’s teaming partner, Smart Pipe Company, Inc., is a portfolio company of Shell Technology Ventures Fund 1 B.V. (“STV Fund”), with the primary owner of STV Fund being Royal Dutch Shell PLC. Smart Pipe’s process brings new life for aging pipelines, is very efficient to install and very friendly to the environment, while being cost efficient as the old pipe does not have to be dug up and replaced. Instead, a new pipe line is simply put inside the old pipe.

Addict
    09-17-2009, 09:15 AM #133
    AMNE Increases Its Assets by $8 Million
    AMNE08:20 EDTMarketwire
    NEW HAVEN, CT -- (Marketwire) -- 09/17/09 -- American Green Group, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: AMNE) (www.americangreengroup.com) through its joint venture with Ecosafe Insulation of Florida, LLC (ECOFL) will increase its Net Assets by $8 million dollars in the third quarter.

Under the terms of the agreement with ECOFL, AMNE is entitled to half of the revenue generated from ECOFL. ECOFL will be completing a reverse merger in the next few days and will issue AMNE a fifty percent equity stake in the new company. At the current market value AMNE would realize a gain to its Net Assets of $8 million dollars.

Once the merger for ECOFL is complete and the shares have been issued to AMNE a joint press release will be issued alerting investors as to the symbol of the ECOFL.

AMNE will only be a shareholder and joint venture partner in the ECOFL is merging into. The Officers and Directors of AMNE do not have any interest in the company outside what will be owned by AMNE.

The Company believes all other remarks made in the release to be accurate to the best of their knowledge.

Addict
    09-17-2009, 09:18 AM #134
    Guys, I think we should start watching AMNE very closely. This seems to me to be a company that wants to succeed.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-17-2009, 09:25 AM #135
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Guys, I think we should start watching AMNE very closely. This seems to me to be a company that wants to succeed.
    Shots, I picked up a 100K shares of AMNE last week. I had heard about it from some other thread and it looked like it had some growth potential. Thanks for the newsbite!

Addict
    09-17-2009, 10:02 AM #136
    My pleasure CMan.

Also, LLBO spiked up to low 70s this morning, but fell quickly back to 50s. The previous leg up of the cup was almost to .02.
    I'm not buying in unless I see a full cup n handle formation.

09-17-2009, 10:48 AM #137
    Quote Originally Posted by investyoung View Post
    For Just Sirius from the HUUB:
    Authorized Shares 750,000,000 as of August 13th, 2009
    Outstanding Shares 319,836,491 as of Sept 8, 2009
    Preferred Shares Authorized 50,000,000 as of March 7 2009
    (Non-Convertible, None Issued as of March 2009)
    Float 147,703,004 as of Sep 8, 2009

Greg, good attention to detail on your part. You made me go back and take a look at that PR and this is what I found:

"the board authorized upon completion of funding of previous announced acquisitions Quasar will begin to repurchase"

It states upon completion of funding... haven't they already received funding? They announced in the 8/26/09 Update to Investors PR that they have secured funding.

I think they could and hope they start the buyback now... what is your take? I could be wrong but I would like to have this figured out
    The release yesterday said that QASP would begin the buyback in the coming week or so. I just read the Shrubbers and laugh; they literally take every single movement of the share price to heart. It's comical.

I do think this company has some legs to it, but like Bass said...it is a pinky. However, the recent article in the Jacksonville paper and other things I see/hear/read have led me to believe it not a shell nor a scam. They really are trying to make a go of it.

I am a student pilot. However, I put my flight training on hold once the recession was in full swing. It's an expensive business. It costs me $2 per minute that the propeller is spinning. $120 per hour.

And from what I see, right now is not the time to be in the flight school/airplane business. We're still in a recession. HOWEVER...once we do come out of the financial funkiness, those that organized just such a business during the recession could really profit big-time.

It takes a fair amount of cojones to start up and grow such a business during economic times like these, IMHO.

09-17-2009, 11:03 AM #138
    Do you guys think BEHL could show revenue this new quarter? It seems like they have a good handle on PBR building,i dont think it will take a long time to get the new ones going, but my gut says it will be 6 months+ before we see any substantial revenue. thoughts?

Mentor
    09-17-2009, 11:10 AM #139
    BCLE is making a nice run today. Up 25% from yesterday's close.

I like stocks that do that!

Mentor
    09-17-2009, 02:30 PM #140
    Oh oh, the sponge seems to be drying up. We're getting close to a three month low with this one. It's either a great time to buy and add some more to the position, or go take a bath!

Page 14 of 28 ... 4121314151624 ...