Page 16 of 28 ... 6141516171826 ...
    Mentor
    09-17-2009, 11:54 PM #151
    JS - Romo ... ah, what's the difference? lol ...

Sorry, JS ... got my wires crossed

09-18-2009, 06:31 AM #152

09-18-2009, 06:41 AM #153
    I thought you guys would like that picture. Anyway, Here is the latest response I recieved from Karen after a very long email I sent to her:

Mr. TheTree,

I have been very actively "encouraging" the company to become more transparent and am hopeful that this and the continued feedback from investors such a yourself will have an effect.

Regarding your statement of my "not receiving the information doesn't cut it" you have to understand that I am not a member of the management team; I am not an officer of the company; I am a consultant and there is only so much I can do. In my position, I am not privy to new corporate information until it becomes public, especially with a non-reporting company. I can offer suggestions and guidance, but it is up to the company to implement. As you know, that situation is entirely different with a reporting company - at least I have access to financials and other filings that the company makes and provide a more comprehensive overview to investors.

I will continue to do what I can to get a better information flow out to investors and will forward your comments to management.

Best Regards,

Karen Willoughby
    Investor Relations
    866-365-4724

So hopefully my email will make it to someone who will read it. In it, I told Karen that Investors relations should work both ways and that she should be actively working to get the info that we need, namely, the latest share structure. I also pointed to BEHL as a potential role model as they have had ZERO revenue for the last 3 years and are perfectly comfortable with that, report on time and keep the shareholders up to date. Now, what makes you more comfortable, a company which is okay with living on pure spec or one which is ashamed to not have intrinsic value and working more towards that than garnering public interest? I would personally like to see a balance between the 2 styles.

Guru
    09-18-2009, 07:25 AM #154
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Romo

SP will probably cont to drop near term...with a couple small pops here and there...I plan on doubling my shares if sp drops to .05 or less...Not chasing here...will just let powder sit until sp reaches my threshold! Still learning patience!

Once they get there stuff together...I think your .30-.50 projections are not out of the question...Only big concern is R/S...I hope that they put it off until after 10k is reported...let the stock run...then R/S to prepare for Nasdaq listing.

Question...anyone know how long it would take to get listed on Nasdaq after meeting $4.00 listing price...Can they do all of the leg work first...set up the R/S and immediately be listed.

My gut feeling is that getting listed on the Nasdaq will cause a significant pop to sp! Any thoughts!
    It has to hold $4 for 5 days, then the sec can ask you to wait another 5 days to hold $4 if there is any concern...so essentially the maximum time is 10 days to get listed if all criteria are met. (i have read this on the sec site, sorry no link right now)

If you look up the history of "itwo" like i posted, everything is fine, this is a process of growing business.

I have a small chunk of dry powder that im going to hold until the day the 10k comes out, which i believe the sp falls until that day....hey maybe i can get some at .001 and then retire in two years?

Again, i freaked out but the fundamentals are still amazing and the share structure is ideal for a big pop once the financials are scrubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hi romo ...

I wonder at the possibility that some institutional buyers could be just waiting for the listing ...
    Yes, thats the idea, get listed, release clean financial data, draw big investors...i will be on board that ship when it takes off... $65MM market cap at the end of the day yesterday, yeah right my a$$, they did $70MM in orders the first quarter...

Mentor
    09-18-2009, 08:47 AM #155
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Los Tiburones
    Hi romo ...

I wonder at the possibility that some institutional buyers could be just waiting for the listing ...

Yes, thats the idea, get listed, release clean financial data, draw big investors...i will be on board that ship when it takes off... $65MM market cap at the end of the day yesterday, yeah right my a$$, they did $70MM in orders the first quarter...
    Man, talk about stating the obvious ... I mangled that last night ... I left out something to the effect of them 'waiting in the wings' so to speak. In other words "You guy's get listed and we are buyers the day your ticker shows up".

Now that SIRI has been given 'the notice' looks like we will be getting hammered by the other MM over this at least for awhile. Wouldn't it be something if Spongetech ends up being the counter to all this ... even if the one is to try and gain acceptance while the other is just to stay put. Saw this earlier and I am already chaffed by a stupid article that hit the wires this morning ... might have to give them a comment or three ...

Tree, nice reply from Karen. For all the teasing we did, this does come back to what I was mentioning a little while back about just how much she can do. Still good to hear that she is passing along these things and good job with constructing your concerns, suggestions.

Mentor
    09-18-2009, 09:09 AM #156
    Through somewhat clenched teeth ... My response to Blogging Stocks ... I know it belongs in the SIRI forum, maybe I'll put it over there as well ...

http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2009/0...ng/1#c21728438

Mentor
    09-18-2009, 09:11 AM #157
    Just checked my etrade acct.

Symbol has been changed to spnge...we knew that already...however...my shares are listed...but have a 0.00 balance in market value column???? also...just did a quote check thru yahoo...nada

Question...how can you trade spnge now? Is it only by call to broker?

Mentor
    09-18-2009, 09:19 AM #158
    OK

acct now shows balance again for spngE! Don't be alarmed!!!!!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-18-2009, 09:25 AM #159
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    OK

acct now shows balance again for spngE! Don't be alarmed!!!!!
    I have seen these things happen many times with other stocks. Don't worry about trading. This shouldn't affect anything for quite sometime if ever at all.

It just that now we own a spongey company!!!

Guru
    09-18-2009, 09:59 AM #160
    I feel kinda good today, the yazoo message boards are closed for spng, its kinda peaceful, i have never seen so much outright lying and bashing in my life the last 2 weeks.

Might actually help the stock gain some stability, ha.

I hope Sean and Bills vacation is going well...

Page 16 of 28 ... 6141516171826 ...