Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 278

Thread: Market Watch for week of 9/13/09

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    just sirius is offline
    Mentor
    just sirius's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 1,181

    Market Watch for week of 9/13/09

    Since Bill is out of town...I will take this opportunity to open this weeks Market Watch thread...We are all patiently(I hope) waiting for one of our darling pennies to finally breakout to the upside...Hopefully one will this week and maybe the rest will follow!

    Dr Dave- we need you to be on top of your TA game this week!
    ROMO- keep the sponge news/info coming
    LT- please hold your rambling thoughts to a minimum(just kidding)
    Shots- Please keep up the good work in the ER!
    Bass- keep posting your honest thoughts...we all appreciate them!
    Herd- stay patient my friend
    Alaska guy- need more pictures from your hunting/fishing escapades!
    Bill- kick the shit of a tree hugger for me!

    Have a great week guys/gals(if any)

    Jeff
    PURCHASED THE CABIN IN THE WOODS...THANKS MEL, MALONE, AND THE BLUE DOG

  2. #2
    just sirius is offline
    Mentor
    just sirius's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 1,181
    Shots

    check out the end of last weeks thread!
    PURCHASED THE CABIN IN THE WOODS...THANKS MEL, MALONE, AND THE BLUE DOG

  3. #3
    ShotsII is offline
    Addict
    ShotsII's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 611
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Shots

    check out the end of last weeks thread!
    Saw it bro. Thx for the encouragement.
    It's not that I dislike the work. It's just that I dislike the hours required. There's nothing else I'd rather do, I just wish that I could do less of it and more of enjoying my life. But that's probably par for most jobs, so who am I to complain.

    Oh and about the chicks digging doctors... I was amazed at the response I began getting when I started answering the "What do you do?" question with "I'm a doctor" versus "I'm a medical student".
    But I met the girl I'm seeing now when I was a med student and she was crazy about me even then. So at least I can say she liked me before the title:-). Oh, plus she's SMOKING HOT!!!!! And a complete sweetheart.
    Chicks may dig doctors, but this chick has always dug me. In my book that's way better.

    Cheers everybody. Let's kick ass this week!
    Last edited by ShotsII; 09-14-2009 at 09:59 AM.

  4. #4
    ShotsII is offline
    Addict
    ShotsII's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 611

    For Bill

    Got this off the SPNG forum over at the spoke. If true, it's just overwhelmingly ironic. Haha.

    Posted by: Mr Penny * Date: Monday, September 14, 2009 2:47:35 AM
    In reply to: Banshortsellers who wrote msg# 196905 Post # of 196912*
    Do you know who NITE is? Its Scottrade processing orders for their account holders.
    Last edited by ShotsII; 09-14-2009 at 10:15 AM.

  5. #5
    Los Tiburones is offline
    Mentor
    Los Tiburones's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: California Posts: 1,015
    JS, I'll behave, I promise ... LOL!

    Here is all anyone needs to know about SPNG, from the shrub;

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    This week's trading on SPNG is likely to be the most intense on Tuesday, Sept. 15th, as the transiting Moon positive squares the DA (trading environment) on the positive side of the positive square, actively over the hump and entering the more supportive half of the SPNG lunar cycle (see green line on chart below).

    This is accompanied by the passive aspect of natal Uranus positive trining the DA, on the negative side of that positive trine on Tuesday (see yellow line on chart below), which will change to the positive side of that positive trine on Friday the 18th. Since this is a Uranian aspect, expect the unexpected, as it can have a positive effect even when it's on the negative side of the positive trine. Don't expect too much, though, since it's a passive aspect.
    Click on the link below to see the diurnal chart, then click on the chart to enlarge:

    http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/l.../SPNG91509.jpg

    Looking forward, the transiting Moon will come to full support conjuncting the DA on the 21st/22nd of September the following week, more closely on the 22nd, and those days should bring SPNG price to its cyclical highs.
    With transiting Mars soon to enter SPNG's 7th house in the transit chart, word of something like a military contract or new partnerships is likely to come. Time will tell.
    With transiting Mercury presently retrograde 'til the 29th, we are in a review period, so delays in news or filings is natural at this time...have patience. The midpoint of the retrograde is on Sept. 20th, so perhaps filings then or soon thereafter, IMHO.
    GLTA

    nilremerlin

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Smoking the pixie dust over there ...

  6. #6
    ShotsII is offline
    Addict
    ShotsII's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 611
    No news on any of the stocks in my watchlist since SPNG's 6:30am release on Friday. I'm beginning for feel PR withdrawals...

  7. #7
    thetree is offline
    Senior Member
    thetree's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 291
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    JS, I'll behave, I promise ... LOL!

    Here is all anyone needs to know about SPNG, from the shrub;

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    This week's trading on SPNG is likely to be the most intense on Tuesday, Sept. 15th, as the transiting Moon positive squares the DA (trading environment) on the positive side of the positive square, actively over the hump and entering the more supportive half of the SPNG lunar cycle (see green line on chart below).

    This is accompanied by the passive aspect of natal Uranus positive trining the DA, on the negative side of that positive trine on Tuesday (see yellow line on chart below), which will change to the positive side of that positive trine on Friday the 18th. Since this is a Uranian aspect, expect the unexpected, as it can have a positive effect even when it's on the negative side of the positive trine. Don't expect too much, though, since it's a passive aspect.
    Click on the link below to see the diurnal chart, then click on the chart to enlarge:

    http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/l.../SPNG91509.jpg

    Looking forward, the transiting Moon will come to full support conjuncting the DA on the 21st/22nd of September the following week, more closely on the 22nd, and those days should bring SPNG price to its cyclical highs.
    With transiting Mars soon to enter SPNG's 7th house in the transit chart, word of something like a military contract or new partnerships is likely to come. Time will tell.
    With transiting Mercury presently retrograde 'til the 29th, we are in a review period, so delays in news or filings is natural at this time...have patience. The midpoint of the retrograde is on Sept. 20th, so perhaps filings then or soon thereafter, IMHO.
    GLTA

    nilremerlin

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Smoking the pixie dust over there ...

    This is a joke, Right? I want to know what this gypsy says about MGLG.

  8. #8
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Got this off the SPNG forum over at the spoke. If true, it's just overwhelmingly ironic. Haha.

    Posted by: Mr Penny * Date: Monday, September 14, 2009 2:47:35 AM
    In reply to: Banshortsellers who wrote msg# 196905 Post # of 196912*
    Do you know who NITE is? Its Scottrade processing orders for their account holders.
    Shots,

    So Mr Penny is actually putting his money out there? Long live the poor blind Lemmings!

  9. #9
    ray is offline
    Senior Member
    ray's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: caldwell id Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Shots,

    So Mr Penny is actually putting his money out there? Long live the poor blind Lemmings!
    Hey guys ,still here I am trying to beat winter..I am enjoying shots on the spoke..sorry for my lack of time ,I hope all is well..with the group..still strong on wtwo,bcle,behl,acas...big dinero later....oh..!! where is Tony Big dinero...
    Miss you guys...See you later...!!!

  10. #10
    GoHerdGreg is offline
    Senior Member
    GoHerdGreg's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Location: WV Posts: 314
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    It's not that I dislike the work. It's just that I dislike the hours required. There's nothing else I'd rather do, I just wish that I could do less of it and more of enjoying my life. But that's probably par for most jobs, so who am I to complain.
    Shots, you are spot-on. This past weekend I drove 390 miles, worked 28 hours in two days. All to see my team get pasted by Virginia Tech, 52-10.

    The pay is okay...and I still love doing my job 12 years after I created it. But the hours do get tiring, and you forget exactly why you do what you do when you're dead-tired. Hang in there when those days pop up.

    JS--
    I'm being as patient as I have ever been in my 43 years on earth, with regards to these stocks. I just wish patience was faster.

    From last week's thread: I'm eyeing a place in Key West when the pennies/lottery hit. A new Nissan GT-R would also be appropo.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •