Addict
    09-13-2009, 10:53 PM #1

Glen Beck at his finest.

"You know, it took me a bout a year to start hating the 9-11 victims' families, '...I don't hate all of them. I hate about, probably about 10 of them. But when i see, you know, 9-11 victim family, on television, or whatever, i'm just like, "Oh, shut up." I'm so sick of them, because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."

Glenn Beck, 2005

Imagine what the right wing would say if a Democrat had uttered those very words. Hypocrites as usual.

Guru
    09-14-2009, 06:22 AM #2
    They do it is called the "truthers". I have yet to see the left MSM attack Charley Sheen, Rosie O., or Whoppy Goldburg or any of the others that say the same crap he does. That is a clear spit in the face of all the families victims that got calls from the victims when they were on the planes.

As for the 10 that he is talking about I do remember when the left MSM was using them to attack Bush and the government at the time Ann Colter also said some of the same things. That is what the left does though one only has to look at Cindy Sheehan for that. Was it not Charley Gibson that said "Ho come on Cindy let it go already" when she was at Martha Vineyard to protest Obama in not getting out of Iraq and Afganistan.