Page 2 of 16 123412 ...
    Mentor
    09-08-2009, 04:26 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    today was very encouraging,as we went up in pre and ended green..
    the move to .59 last week was profits from traders and nothing else,and with vol low usually we would go down,so this is very bullish..
    yeah , the stock is looking good and healthy. and hopefully them options i bought will pay off lovely by the next CC (its the only short term play im willing to make with siri).

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 04:28 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    yeah , the stock is looking good and healthy. and hopefully them options i bought will pay off lovely by the next CC (its the only short term play im willing to make with siri).
    What did you buy Bass,the dec $1's?

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 04:33 PM #13
    What did you buy Bass,the dec $1's?

no im a fag. i bought the march 1's at .20 - hoping i can get a big Q4 CC run IF Q3 CC is a dud. i got 255 (i previously wrote 245 but i was mistaken i bought 255) of them so its a pretty decent gamble.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 04:34 PM #14
    Yes julie those striped shirts are very flattering and just the other day john was out in the yard with a sledge hammer and pounding these rocks into jaggede stones,i asked him what he was doing and he replied:these are for the next jack off who post's wrong info on SB.they are going to get stoned by me with these...
    also Socal and S-kill were running circles around the track whistling at the other sites(MEN at Work) and talking 5k and steep hills and etc.
    And Bassmaster was playing canasta with the older gentlemen for their cigs.
    now imromo and underway were playing with the etch a sketch and debating who had the most drawings...
    and along came Big Ben,he was sent there by the IRS for not paying taxes on his huge trading gains..
    Funny thing is the Candleman was doing the same job as he had outside,making candles....
    S-tunes was there and so was s-long,talking about big Bens big date with himself..
    There were about 10 or 15v others in the corner watching and learning and if i forgot someone,i apologize as this is off the cuff and spontaneous.

P.S. Mr mertz was in the hut getting conjugal visits from Ethel..

So Julie you see,we really NEED you to bring that popcorn to us!!!!
    yeah Irish . . but I hear that candleman will be running a soap-on-a-rope business on the side (hey candle, put me and socal down for a few gross; all this running will eventually require a visit to the showers)

09-08-2009, 04:37 PM #15

Sirius to launch globally?

What do you guys think of this???

http://www.rapidtvnews.com/index.php...-globally.html

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-08-2009, 04:44 PM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    yeah Irish . . but I hear that candleman will be running a soap-on-a-rope business on the side (hey candle, put me and socal down for a few gross; all this running will eventually require a visit to the showers)
    No problem. The order is in! Over the years of investing and bike riding, I've found a big need for deodorant soap. Mostly from investing.....LOL

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 04:47 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by SIRIUSNEEDTOKNOWINFO View Post
    That's very interesting. But, my experience in business has taught me that it's best to make a profit in one business before expanding too quickly into another venture. In other words. Let's hope SIRI makes a profit here before we expand worldwide.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 04:52 PM #18
    I would like to report that "jon pluc" was lurking again today but did not make a post!

I am waiting for him to fess-up on his $0.38, $0.39 and $0.41 retrace call and to pay me . . then john (who is second in line) . . . the dimes that we are now owed and accruing daily interest

we see you pluc . . we have people

09-08-2009, 05:16 PM #19
    Stock looks great at .66c...what? Think about that for a second...its terrible...66c represents a HUGE risk...3.9b in debt...lady and gentleman thats risky...don't get it twisted. SIRI gets no respect on WS or MS..the other day power lunch( which I must say is almost unlistenable) they call your beloved stock "XM sirius or sirius XM, I'm not even sure what is called"..laughing as he said it....I think to myself if it was not for XMsirius I would not be listening to your horrible show...dick.

I need to post last wks moves so I can earn my credibility back...LOL. Who in the hell would make up fictitious trades, we are adults here, are we not?

Early in the week I called the bottom of .57-.59 range which the stock moved right into that range in about 30 minutes from my post. I did not purchase any in that range for fear of a bigger dip. After reading all the attacks on my credibility I felt the need to defend my strategy, so I waited watched and put a limit order in for 10k at .5995...the stock hit .6 and I did not fill. I only did this to demonstrate the amount of free money this stock gives away on a regular basis. This stock is a traders dream. I would have sold all 10k today or on Friday...so in my book that goes down as a miss..plain and simple...nothing gained but nothing lost. 500$ in couple of days not too bad. Take out your road funds, some for the treasury, some for your Steeler tickets in Detroit, you still come out ahead..go figure! I might pick off 10k to start a core on the next pull back. Also today I added to my China short FXP..100 shares at 9.3 and 100 shares of FAZ at 24ish...these stocks are poised to move up on the pull back...FXP should run up to around 11 and it starts to hit the wall..I am looking to exit 1/3 of my position around 11. GLA, DYODD, and don't be afraid of the sell button...a crazy thing happens they actually give you cash when you hit it...I know...sounds crazy!

Big Ben
    Last edited by Big Ben; 09-08-2009 at 05:19 PM.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 05:35 PM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Stock looks great at .66c...what? Think about that for a second...its terrible...66c represents a HUGE risk...3.9b in debt...lady and gentleman thats risky...don't get it twisted. SIRI gets no respect on WS or MS..the other day power lunch( which I must say is almost unlistenable) they call your beloved stock "XM sirius or sirius XM, I'm not even sure what is called"..laughing as he said it....I think to myself if it was not for XMsirius I would not be listening to your horrible show...dick.

I need to post last wks moves so I can earn my credibility back...LOL. Who in the hell would make up fictitious trades, we are adults here, are we not?

Early in the week I called the bottom of .57-.59 range which the stock moved right into that range in about 30 minutes from my post. I did not purchase any in that range for fear of a bigger dip. After reading all the attacks on my credibility I felt the need to defend my strategy, so I waited watched and put a limit order in for 10k at .5995...the stock hit .6 and I did not fill. I only did this to demonstrate the amount of free money this stock gives away on a regular basis. This stock is a traders dream. I would have sold all 10k today or on Friday...so in my book that goes down as a miss..plain and simple...nothing gained but nothing lost. 500$ in couple of days not too bad. Take out your road funds, some for the treasury, some for your Steeler tickets in Detroit, you still come out ahead..go figure! I might pick off 10k to start a core on the next pull back. Also today I added to my China short FXP..100 shares at 9.3 and 100 shares of FAZ at 24ish...these stocks are poised to move up on the pull back...FXP should run up to around 11 and it starts to hit the wall..I am looking to exit 1/3 of my position around 11. GLA, DYODD, and don't be afraid of the sell button...a crazy thing happens they actually give you cash when you hit it...I know...sounds crazy!

Big Ben
    Ben, the only problem with your philosophy is that you are losing money. I think most of us are in the market to make a profit. At 66 cents, we've made a nice profit. At 70 cents we'll make a nice profit. But, if we had sold everything and not gotten back in at 57 or 58 we would be losers. I've been following FAZ and it goes nowhere but down. I can't make a profit going in that direction. I hope you can! Good luck.

Page 2 of 16 123412 ...