Page 5 of 16 ... 3456715 ...
    Enthusiast
    09-10-2009, 08:58 AM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    60 days away from earnings. Consensus estimate -.01. I'm saying buy 10 days ahead of time regardless of the price.
    Agreed. I'm staying in this and waiting to see what move to do next during the CC. That's my nail biting time. I'm lousy on seeing my exits.

Here's to another day of slow, steady climbing!

Enthusiast
    09-10-2009, 09:19 AM #42
    I'm still "all in" that we break out above .70 for the week by the end of tomorrow. Pre-market so far for today is lookin' meh...

Looks like we are in the horse latitudes once again so far as volume goes too.
    Last edited by mrmertz; 09-10-2009 at 09:21 AM. Reason: added info

Guru
    09-10-2009, 10:20 AM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    good call john.

tyler - sorry about that.. looking forward to you posts in the other forum.

I have a little better call and that is I think he figures that he will wait till the notice of compliance comes out from the SEC to see if he can get in at a slight dip in PPS. Ether way if he isn't that is what I am waiting for. I sold some at .69 and will try for a .61 to .63 range to get those back. If not then ho well, and I figure that will be the last time to get in cheap (I should not say the LAST time with this company). I do believe it will go up from there though.

P.S. that was just a guess.

09-10-2009, 11:16 AM #44
    Agreed John. If this so-called notice hits this month (I cant find any info saying that it will hit aside from hear-say on this forum), I think the PPS will drop; and it will be (IMO) the last really cheap entry point to get into this stock. How much it will drop, I'm not sure yet, but I'm setting my buy price around .60. There's a good chance it could go lower, but I suck at predicting bottoms. .60 is good enough for me.

Enthusiast
    09-10-2009, 01:48 PM #45
    What is this Sirius Satellite Radio at Deutsche Bank Securities Leveraged Finance Conference on the 30th about? Will it affect the stock at all?

Guru
    09-10-2009, 03:14 PM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Lucas_ADP View Post
    Agreed John. If this so-called notice hits this month (I cant find any info saying that it will hit aside from hear-say on this forum), I think the PPS will drop; and it will be (IMO) the last really cheap entry point to get into this stock. How much it will drop, I'm not sure yet, but I'm setting my buy price around .60. There's a good chance it could go lower, but I suck at predicting bottoms. .60 is good enough for me.

Jason what do you mean hear-say? The notice was put out by the Nasdaq about when the date of the end of wavers for being under a doller would be. Now there might be some confusion as to when the exact date is because does it start right at that time or do they get a month again to get above a dollar for 5 straight days. ether way I believe the notice comes.

Mentor
    09-10-2009, 04:19 PM #47

The Jon Pluc Report

Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    1. Ben please keep posting your doomsday scenario. Dow up hundreds. Siri up 10%. Keep it coming.

2. Jon. Please send you nickel to SRK. I see you are logged in currently.

3. Tyler is the reason you are waiting until after September 11th, actually because of the date itself. 9/11?
    Grazie don Socal!

. . as you can see Pluc, I have people . . in fact, I am told that you were also logged in yesterday, 9/9/2009 at 3:10 PM EST . . now I hope you are not logging in on "the man's" time and that you are doing this on your own time . .

Now, while socal is no doubt "a friend of mine" in this "thing of ours," his accounting leaves a bit to be desired . . as he generously wrote down the value of your debt obligation by 50%

and I don't wanna see you running to john to try and cut a deal . . he is second in line, junior subordinated debt . . . and if you try to pay him off to go away . . boom, loan covenants kick in . . you will have to then hope that John Malone comes along and is willing to take 40% of your bag of dimes as a "tribute" in exchange for a 15% loan

how do ya like these guys john/163888 . . comes along and predicts a $0.38, $0.39 and $0.41 retracement and then disappears . . but still lurks over his shoulder to see if we forgot!

we never forget pluc . . once in, you never get out
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 09-10-2009 at 04:29 PM.

Mentor
    09-10-2009, 04:29 PM #48

The Socal Report

. . so that no one can later accuse me of being a big-ben, or worse yet a jon pluc, here is where I stand . .

first 6 trading days of Sept I am out of the money on my untrimmed range of $0.68-$0.78 (which Relmor will verify)

last 2 days I am in the money on my untrimmed range

I count 14 trading days left in Sept . . if I am able to stay in the money for the remaining 14 trading days . . I will close-out my thesis at 73% versus my earlier prediction of 75% (off by nominal 2 bp)

Learn that Poem . . don't doubt SRK

Mentor
    09-10-2009, 06:30 PM #49
    ho, if anybody wants to double-check anything john said this week . . . I have just noticed that homer985 is in the house (6:28 PM EST) . . he-he

09-11-2009, 07:43 AM #50
    [QUOTE=socalrunningfool;50906]----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Julie.

LOL. Nice rant for such a fence sitter. You I'm sure should be dubbed the "peace keeper" of the board.

Hurricanes Julie I'm afraid reside in other areas. the rest of your rant is 100% completely accurate. Now let's just add the following since your scoreboard is so high.

Socal.

P.S. Back in the day. I used to frequently run on my lunch break with a friend named Dave. We would start on the boardwalk and head South, doing a loop along the beach and back. When arriving at the Boardwalk, we would state our over under for the day. Depending on the weather and time of year. Generally we would be well past ten "Thong Bikinis" in the first mile.

After that where else would I go to live. Dave recently moved to Alabama to be closer to his grandkids. However, the thoughts of thongs apparently got the best of him and he has since returned.

Here's to all the gang who fully appreciate the founder of the "bikini".

Dear Socal,

Somehow my banter just didn't seem right without my partner throwing in a
    few Michigan zingers. Very few.
    Feeling sheepish this morning I want to convey my apologies for such a thoughtless post concerning such a beautiful state.

You know if I were invited, I would be there in a California minute. (or is that a New York minute?)
    Either way, you my friend, I so enjoy our banter. But only when you are on the other end, throwing it right back.

It's just no fun playing by myself.

Enjoy your day and beyond,

Julie

Page 5 of 16 ... 3456715 ...