Page 16 of 26 ... 61415161718 ...
    Guru
    09-09-2009, 10:35 AM #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    is every1 else out of mglg?
    should i try to get out a 4's?

there goes my child support payment, my 4 kids are going to starve :/
    heres a lesson learned for you, when in doubt, get out...now i think you waited too long and either have to wait or watch it go to zero...im waiting still on mglg

Guru
    09-09-2009, 10:39 AM #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    that's why the pattern failed I suppose... the pattern formed in anticipation of the original news. If I was awake earlier, I woulda stopped myself out at the open. Looks like it closed on price support, and the middle of the candle... which is actually my buy point... so I consider the close at a more favorable point then a solid red close.
    thanks, i also considered it pseudo positive...

Addict
    09-09-2009, 10:43 AM #153
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    It's about time for a couple of PR's.

Lol. So true. But I think all the PRs are a good thing. The CEO keeps shareholders informed about every little step that the company takes and that really does alot to keep me confident about my investment. Some companies I've invested in I just had to go on past knowledge and blind hope. But with BEHL I know what is happening and what to expect in the short/long term future.

BEHL is my number one pick right now for this very reason. Nit to mention the product is incredible and it is only a short matter of time before the pps rises considerably.

All this is of course just my opinion.

Addict
    09-09-2009, 10:46 AM #154
    Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. Announces Major Addition to Flight School
    QASP10:28 EDTMarketwire
    JACKSONVILLE, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 09/09/09 -- Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: QASP) (formerly) Equus Resources, Inc. (EQUR), announced that Atlantic Aviation has just completed the installation of a state of the art flight simulator. Joshua Henderson, President and Chief Flight Instructor for Atlantic, states that this major addition will greatly enhance our flight training operations, and facilitate the expansion of our flight training business. For more information on this great training aide please go to Redbird Flight Simulations, Inc.'s website at http://www.redbirdflight.com. Mr. Henderson suggests you go to media and view the video, it is quite amazing.

Dean Bradley, CEO of both Quasar Aerospace and Atlantic Aviation, states that we are pleased that our companies are in a strong enough cash position that expensive asset acquisitions like this can be made without resorting to debt financing in the tough credit markets we are all facing in these trying times.

Guru
    09-09-2009, 10:50 AM #155
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Lol. So true. But I think all the PRs are a good thing. The CEO keeps shareholders informed about every little step that the company takes and that really does alot to keep me confident about my investment. Some companies I've invested in I just had to go on past knowledge and blind hope. But with BEHL I know what is happening and what to expect in the short/long term future.

BEHL is my number one pick right now for this very reason. Nit to mention the product is incredible and it is only a short matter of time before the pps rises considerably.

All this is of course just my opinion.
    They are really good about keeping everybody informed. It is just a bad day for all of our stocks....and I am still sitting at this damn computer? I have to get up and get motivated.

Guru
    09-09-2009, 10:52 AM #156
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. Announces Major Addition to Flight School
    QASP10:28 EDTMarketwire
    JACKSONVILLE, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 09/09/09 -- Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: QASP) (formerly) Equus Resources, Inc. (EQUR), announced that Atlantic Aviation has just completed the installation of a state of the art flight simulator. Joshua Henderson, President and Chief Flight Instructor for Atlantic, states that this major addition will greatly enhance our flight training operations, and facilitate the expansion of our flight training business. For more information on this great training aide please go to Redbird Flight Simulations, Inc.'s website at http://www.redbirdflight.com. Mr. Henderson suggests you go to media and view the video, it is quite amazing.

Dean Bradley, CEO of both Quasar Aerospace and Atlantic Aviation, states that we are pleased that our companies are in a strong enough cash position that expensive asset acquisitions like this can be made without resorting to debt financing in the tough credit markets we are all facing in these trying times.
    Good God! They have cash! lol

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-09-2009, 11:03 AM #157
    BCLE just fell below 2 cents.....OUCH!!

Enthusiast
    09-09-2009, 11:12 AM #158
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Yes, I wonder what it would really take to get listed on pink sheets or bb's. You might be surprised. I personally don't have a clue.
    Not as much as you might think. Also, there are strict rules about Market Makers bringing companies to market. They cannot charge huge fees in advance. I'll post more as I learn more.

I have grown my company over the past 20 years, so I know I can't suck worse than some of the CEO's on the pinks.

Mentor
    09-09-2009, 11:51 AM #159
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Not as much as you might think. Also, there are strict rules about Market Makers bringing companies to market. They cannot charge huge fees in advance. I'll post more as I learn more.

I have grown my company over the past 20 years, so I know I can't suck worse than some of the CEO's on the pinks.
    Sandy, I've been in the candle business since 1971. Steadily growing through the years. I never took on any debt.
    When I look at the numbers of some of these companies that I invest in, it makes me wonder. How in the world do these companies survive???
    I thought about going public around 10 years ago. My advisor said it would make me rich!!!! I decided it was just better to be happy

Mentor
    09-09-2009, 11:55 AM #160
    SIRI is up almost 5% today on a 3 cent increase.

I'm telling you folks, anybody who doesn't own a little bit of this company is just plain nuts!!! It's a swing traders delight as well as a good investment for the long haul.

Page 16 of 26 ... 61415161718 ...